Jericho

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by shaofu, Sep 27, 2006.

1. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I have to say that this is my new favorite show. Its kind of sad, but CSI has been replaced. Go ahead and throw things at me.

Anyways, I love the show and there are plenty of complaints from over-anaylitical viewers (not that you are) but like you said, its tv. And from what I understand, the next episode is called "Winter's End", right? So maybe that means winter for them will come to an end. Probably not abrupt but.. yeah.

I'm looking forward to the next one. I hate that it will be two weeks away (stupid basketball) but I'll deal.

Anyways, I really love this show and I have a spoiler for the next next episode:

Its called "One Man's Terrorist". Roger loses it after Gray kicks the refugees out of Jericho.... could this mean the end of Roger? Hmmm don't know.

2. TylerDalton

TylerDalton Hit and Run

Man last nights episode was a real tear jerker :(

3. eszmanda_luver

Man, I love this show so much but it might not be renewed which is really sad.

Come on people, watch! Or just turn it on Wednesday nights at 8!!

I really don't want this one to end!!

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Me neither, I am looking forward to tonight's episode

and ..btw... eszmanda luver very HOT Icon there
    Jake/Skeet Ulrich is just HOTT HOTT HOTT :devil:

5. eszmanda_luver

Thanks hhunter, and I agree. He's very very hott.

Anyways, where do you live because I thought it came on on Wednesdays? Is it different for you?

Btw, I like your icon too. Go Lady H!

6. ladyhunter

OMG you are totally right, it's on WEDNESDAY'S ( I thought today was Wednesday :eek: )
    Yes Jericho is on Wednesdays
    and did you see the pilot? Alex Carter (Det. Vartann) played the Fire cheif

7. eszmanda_luver

Thats right!! I knew I saw him somewhere!

I'm sooo excited!! Jericho tonight! The main thing that kept me going today... aha.

8. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Whoa! Talk about answering questions but leaving you wanting more!

One of the higher ups in the DHS, named Valente, was involved in the plot--the terrorist cells were manipulated by DHS in order to allow a power grab and upset the balance of power in the US! Also one other comment--the map showing the Nuclear Incidents--the red circle in Southern Texas corresponds Geographically to Corpus Christi Texas, not Houston--which is further east. Corpus makes some sense as a target due to the Naval Air Station there.

9. eszmanda_luver

I know!! They are so good at that. And the best part was I found all of it totally believable as far as who Hawkins is and why we were bombed! Haha, my mom actually said last night "This is better than 24" which is honestly saying a lot. :lol:

I just wish more people would watch so we would know for a fact it would be back for a season 2!!

10. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

It was an awesome episode.
    I really hope it comes back for a second season.

Did anyone happen to catch Skeet Ulrich's interview with a Philadelphia radio station WMGK?

11. eszmanda_luver

I don't think I heard that one..

12. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

What did y'all think of last night's episode? I thought it was okay. It was action-packed, as always, but seemed to be lacking something. I haven't quite figured out what that "something" was, so maybe you guys can help me out here?

I also hope that it comes back for another season. I really love this show and think it is worth being put on the air again.

13. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

Maybe cause it was so heartbreaking that they said they killed one of my favorite characters :( I'm gonna be so p***ed if it turns out that they did. Though my brother agrees with me -- no body, so maybe not. Argh, I simply can't wait til next week. I think I'll die of suspense.

I'm definitely with you peanut , I will absolutely watch this if they bring it back for a second season.

14. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

^^I know. She was a great character. But, they found no body, so maybe everything will be okay. As for dying of suspense, I am with you on that one. I'm counting the days so we can all see what's going to happen.

I am hoping that Hawkins will get news back to the town about what is going on. I saw in the promo that he is going to try and break Jake and his brother out. I can't wait to see what happens. :)

15. ladyhunter

since CSI was a rerun I watched Jericho
    that was great. I missed a couple episodes. I didn't know Hawkins and his wife split up. Where was their daughter? I just saw their little boy.

Last night's episode was GREAT! This show gets better and better.
    Jakes brother missing, and Heather, I really hope they didn't kill her. I like her better than Emily.
    What happened to Eric's wife? Last I heard she was pregnant and he was having an affair with Mary the bar owner. It's obvious to me that his mother doesn't like Mary. HHHM I hope they explore that storyline some.
    I also missed some about how everyone was involved in the attacks. And why is the mayor of New Bern saying Jericho reniged on their agreement? Something else I must have missed. :eek:

I'm just rambling because this episode was really good. I hope they bring this show back in the fall.