WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

I admire Adam for saying his side in the issue. Some of the guys in the issue have hushed up about it. I think Gregory Helms said something in his MySpace blog.

Who's gonna check out THE CONDEMNED here? I will.

[​IMG]

...The ho comes for money... --> I was LMFAO with that. :lol:

[​IMG]

(Courtesy of Doreen)

[​IMG]

Just some pics...

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm definetly going to see The Condemned!

John and Lita moments, I loved the time when he said, "I shook her hand last week and she gave me Gonorrhea." :eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Isn't this just too cute :)

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

My Daddy went to raw last night, he was in Chicago on business and got to go, I was really jealous.

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm going to get to go to Wrestlemania, my aunt lives in Detroit with her boyfriend and they called me saying that since they didn't get to get me anything for christmas they bought me some tickets, and to think, i told y'all the other day that I probably wouldn't watch it.

5. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

that's going to be fun.

i remember i used to know everysingle thing that went down in the WWE when my brother lived at home. :( i miss him.

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I've been watching wrestling for more than 16 years now, I'm pretty sure that y'all won't know who Rick Rude is, that was my favorite wrestler along with The Stinger (with the blonde mohawk not the black and white)

7. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

ooo I remember those guys. I have been watching wrestling for about 17 years now and to this day I still love watching it all the time. Makes a great conversation at work.

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I found this on a website and thought it was cool, this is from last year though, not sure how it's changed:

Below is the World Wrestling Entertainment talent roster payroll that was taken from October of 2004 until February of 2006. The shown dollar amount beside each wrestler is the grand total that they earned from World Wrestling Entertainment in a one year period (downside guarantees, bonuses, and merchandise shares). Some wrestler's were given special privileges and bonuses in their contracts which can also be seen beside their total pay. All wrestler's contracts begin and end at different months of the year, there for each shown amount is what that particular wrestler earned in a 365 day time period between October 2004 and February 2006 (or however long they have been with the company). All dollar amounts were rounded up/down (Example: $244,766 would be $245,000)

- Ashley Massaro: $131,000
    - Batista: $813,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
    - Big Show: $1,000,000 (Base salary)
    - Bob Holly: $217,000
    - Booker T: $375,000
    - Candice Michelle: $64,000
    - Carlito: $319,000
    - Chavo Guerrero: $206,000
    - Chris Benoit: $488,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
    - Chris Masters: $253,000
    - Christian - $396,000
    - Danny Basham: $130,000
    - Doug Basham: $126,000
    - Edge: $704,000
    - Eugene: $189,000
    - Funaki: $124,000
    - Gene Snitsky: $292,000
    - Gregory Helms: $277,000
    - John Cena: $1,743,000 (First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)
    - John Layfield: $786,000 (Five star hotel accommodations paid for every week)
    - Jerry Lawler: $204,000 (First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)
    - Jillian Hall: $52,000
    - Joey Mercury: $134,000
    - Johnny Nitro: $143,000
    - Jonathan Coachman: $175,000
    - Kane: $ 851,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
    - Ken Kennedy: $133,000
    - Kid Kash: $62,000
    - Kurt Angle: $1,023,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
    - Lance Cade: $118,000
    - Lilian Garcia: $90,000
    - Lita: $286,000 (Mostly downside paid due to lack of wrestling)
    - Maria: $41,000
    - Mark Henry: $300,000 (Base pay)
    - Matt Hardy: $322,000 (Missed over $70,000 of pay due to firing)
    - Matt Striker: $43,000
    - Melina: $155,000
    - Mickie James: $72,000
    - Nunzio: $186,000
    - Orlando Jordan: $145,000
    - Paul London: $177,000
    - Psicosis: $122,000
    - Randy Orton: $711,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
    - Rene Dupree: $289,000
    - Rey Mysterio: $414,000
    - Ric Flair: $508,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
    - Rob Conway: $186,000
    - Rob Van Dam: $220,000 (Only received downside and royalties due to injury)
    - Rosie: $105,000
    - Shawn Michaels: $1,045,000 (First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)
    - Shelton Benjamin: $366,000
    - Simon Dean: $132,000
    - Stacy Keibler: $178,000 (Only downside paid during absence)
    - Steven Richards: $94,000
    - Torrie Wilson: $260,000
    - Trevor Murdoch: $48,000
    - Triple H: $2,013,000 (Allowed the personal use of company jet (10) times per year. First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)
    - Trish Stratus: $618,000 (Receives 20% of all Trish Stratus merchandise sold)
    - Tyson Tomko: $127,000
    - Undertaker: $1,811,000 (First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)
    - Val Venis: $210,000
    - Victoria: $275,000
    - Viscera: $130,000
    - William Regal: $225,000

9. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

John Cena is disgustingly overpaid, where WWE gets off paying him that much money is beyond me. Must be profit from all the 12 year olds buying his merchandise

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Umm, I happen to be a John Cena fan :rolleyes:. I don't see why people treat him like crap. He unlike someone like Triple H actually earns title shots by fighting for them, not by kissing up to their father in laws. The reason Cena's pay was so high is probably because of his movie (he was filming it around this time, not sure how actors get paid for the roles they get) and his cd, because this was calculated during the time his cd was released.

I do prefer John as a heel though :) hopefully that'll happen soon!

Hint, Hint, writers, hint hint.

I'm sickend by Triple H's pay, let's face it he's only paid that much because he's married to the Billion Dollar Princess. I mean I love Triple H, but he should be paid fairly not given extra money because he's married to her.

11. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

I love cena and i reckon thats the amount he is due because of his merchendise is selling well and his movie roles and other stuff that can be calculated to be his salary. Triple H only get the use of the company jet n all the other stuff because he is the son in law of Mr McMahon

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Another question I have is what's up with Trish's pay?? Look at hers compared to the other Divas. I don't think that it's fair that she gets 20% of the merchandise while the others didn't. I'm a girl and I think that they all should be paid around the same thing, except for those worthless sluts that do nothing but dance around in their bra and panties. Oh how I hate those ECW Tramps! And Lita's pay was surprising, due to her injury (and they called it lack of wrestling, she was hurt you dummies). I think if they get hurt they should still get paid some kind of compensation, not paid for how much they wrestled.

13. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

HAHA how is Triple H overpaid? He has been in the business for over 13 years now, he is a 10 time champion, 4 or 5 of them coming before he even starting going out with Stephanie. He has actually been in memorable matches, he is actually entertaining to watch in the ring, when he talks he is actually funny. And if you say it is because of Cena's movie, which bombed by the way, then why doesn't Kane, who has been with the company longer then 99% of that list make more? And it's not like Cena's wigger CD made much money either.

And how you say Cena earned his title shots is just erroneous. He is the WWE's boy toy, no male wrestling fan over the age of 16 enjoys him, and he has had a steady 2 year title run because all the girls and little boys love him and buy all his merchandise. He has 5 wrestling moves he does every match, the writers consistantly make him "overcome the odds" so he gets shoved down our throats. Sorry, I am a "wrestling" fan, I would watch for the wrestling, and a little bit of entertaiment, but with the crappy promo's Cena cuts every week I gave up on the WWE.

And I can never remember a wrestler in the WWE who was a face for nearly 2 and half years ever being booed the amount Cena has. I think it means something.

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

IMO

You know, if you were truly a wrestling fan, you wouldn't just give up watching it completly, just because of one wrestler. You know what else, you're probably one of those people who used to like Cena while he was on Smackdown, and as soon as he won the championship turn on him quicker than Lita jumped on Edge. I like many others stick with a wrestler, heel or face, regardless of what the writers make them do. You have to remember, the wrestlers do and act the way the writers want them too.

And you question Kane and the others that have been there as long as Triple H. I count many wrestlers that have wrestled that much, if not longer, and got cheated out of pay.

15. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

No I can honestly say I've never liked Cena, and I haven't seen an episode of Smackdown in about 3 years. I stopped watching WWE because the wrestling has gotten bad, the storylines are junk, and everything is predictable without having Cena being shoved down our throats.

I love how you say HHH is not worthy and didn't work his way up. He was King of the Ring, won the Royal Rumble, was a 2 time European champion, and 5 time IC champ. Not to mention he is a tremendous contributor backstage with booking and helping with storylines.

Please tell me ladies, if Cena wasn't so "hot & attractive" would you all love him the way you do?? This is suppose to be pro wrestling, not "let's give the title to the guy who makes us the most money," which WWE does. That is the difference between last decade and this one. Cena would be on Sunday Night Heat at best if Rock, Austin, Mankind, Jericho, etc. were still around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.