Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

I love Cold Case too, so the cross-over thing will be pretty cool... But like someone else said, why only Scotty? Nothing mentionid about Lilly or someone else from the CC team? Hmmm.. strange... Well anyway, thanks a lot for the news, can't wait to see it! :D

2. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

LMAO! :lol:

I dont watch Cold Case but I tend to like crossover eps

3. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Don't know if this was posted in here before, but The Futon Critic and Tv.com have ep. 3.20 "What Schemes May Come" listed on April 11th! So one week earlier ;)

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

^^Wikipedia says WSMC is airing April 18th, but I'm going with you on this one :D

5. audrina

audrina Police Officer

I'm looking forward to the crossover. I enjoy Cold Case. In my opinion, it's one of the best casted shows on TV. While Lily is kind of the star, the actors really create a nice ensemble. Excellent blend of case work/personal history. It should be interesting.

6. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Hmm, I like Cold Case almost as much as I like CSI NY, but I hate it when they do crossovers especially if it's a 2 parter with 1 ep on each show.
    Main reason I hate it is because 9 times out of 10, the two shows will be airing at different speeds on different networks over here, so I'll end up seeing part 1 and having to wait months for 2, or worse, I'll see part 2 before seeing part 1, grrrr.

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I agree, if you don't get to see the shows on the original airdates or schedules the change that you end up seeing them in the wrong order or just the ep of one show, because the other isn't even broadcasted in your country, is very likely.

And although I do watch CC sometimes (not very regularly) and like it when I do, I'd prefer to see a NY/LV crossover.

8. PsyKay

PsyKay Dead on Arrival

Could it mean that Stella or another character would do an appearance in Cold Case too?

9. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    Im sure we would've heard something relating to that by now.

I hope we don't have to watch the CC episode in order to understand what happens in the NY episode. Cause Im positive I'd forget to watch CC.

10. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Since the crossovers rarely, if ever, include my particular favorite characters, I doubt I'll watch, whether it's Cold Case or CSI Las Vegas.

11. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I don't mean to kind of kill your guys conversation. or distract it.

but what's going on with Stella's HIV? Did i miss it or did it kind of temporarily go away for that window of time?

12. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^^ Well I really think that she's gonna be HIV negative, 'cause I don't think she's gonna have 2 big stories together for herself, and remember that the test made in the military base helps her to find out something about her past too. So maybe "everything is connected" :p.

13. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

Tonight is not a new episode? Or is it?

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Nope, no new episodes until April 11th or 18th.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Got some new info for episode 23 which is yet to be named.

It ties in with episodes 21 and 22 which deals with a suspcious death (Mac had dealt with the guy 5 years ago) in episode 21 and Mac losing his gun and badge in episode 22. It's like an internal trial. Mac is questioned but gets mad and walks out. Flack has a talk with him. Danny and Stella are questioned too. Not sure about anybody else. Danny also walks out. It all ties in with Detective Truby (the cop who took the kilos of black cocaine) and the "suspicious death" perp got released from prison because of Truby.

Adam and Peyton are in the episode.

Also, it mentions that Stella has worked with Mac for the last 8 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.