Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

hey hot4jontogo. i'm kinda like you. :) my friends said i'm too crazy for togo. and i even took up a science course just to get a feel of being a csi and wearing a lab coat. hahaha~ and my friends told me to stop dreaming of being Ryan's lab partner.

and i like your location hot4jontogo! i think processing bodies with Ryan is super sexy! :p

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

This board is very busy again!
    As for age. I am probably one of the older ones here checking out a younger man!
    Are you sure he is chewing gum? It seems like he just moves his jaw to one side alot.
    Raging4ryan - can I put that icon in my photobucket?
    No one knows who he is in my family! LOL Too funny! My hubby never watches any of the CSI's with me.
    I just watched Urban Hellraisers and Horation came over to Ryan at one point and said he would take care of something for him from Erica Sikes. Does anyone know what that is? It did not come up again in that episode.

3. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

hmm ... i dunno ... i think its something to do with her being all over the place when hes there ... she needs to stay away from our man or shes gonna get him into trouble ;)

my dad is a cop and he does some of the same things that they do in the lab on csi but he only deals with car accidents (only fatalities ... nothing else)
    and i realllly wanna go with him one of these days and see how its all done but i am so squeamish of bodies and stuff ... i dunno if i could see a body in real life. i do really want to wear the lab coat though ...

and even though it wouldnt be processing bodies with ryan, i would still like to feel like a csi ahaha

4. RyanAddict

RyanAddict Rookie

My friends say he has sent my brain mushy :D Nailed was on last night and I went to school raging and swearing about that woman who did it lol

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Katbug the answer to your question about erica sikes was on the site to cbs.com. It was a special clip made with Ryan and erica meeting on the beach and she told him that there was a mole in his lab trying to bring it down. It was something special and kind of stupid that they did. That was how he found out about the mole and started his search for it. I'm not sure if the slip is still anywhere on cbs.com but maybe a fan site would have it. Just before the show ended he got a call on his cell and that was her asking to meet.

As for the q's about if my friends and family know who Togo is and my obsession, oh yeah. My mom's been watching csim on a&e at nights and when I call her she's like oh your little Ryan/ Togo was on the ep last night. My sister likes him also and a have a few friends who actually watch it and like him, but they all still think I'm insane for being so obsesssed.

6. CSI_Kat

Oh - ok thanks! Makes sense now. I was so confused that it was just dropped on the show! It seems like that stupid of CBS to do that internet only when it became such a big storyline.

RyanAddict - I don't know why, but Nailed just seemed like such a good epsiode to me.

7. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Deleted

ETA: Nevermind the question was answered while I was typing it out!

8. RyanAddict

RyanAddict Rookie

Oh Nailed is a brill episode but who would shoot someone as hot as Wolfe is the eye?! It's stupid even if she was surprised. But oh well he gets better and still looks hot. ;) I wanna meet someone like him one day :p

9. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

My mom knows who he is, she's calls him the idiot from CSI, and Nailed is one of my fave epi's.

10. inge

inge CSI Level Two

fav Season 5 episode:
    Mine is 'Curse of the Coffin'.
    Ryan had some cute scenes. He laughed in this episode. :D
    The scene at the graveyard is one of the best scenes ever.

I also like 'Man Down' (I hope this is the title of part 2).
    It's nice to see Ryan concerned about a friend.

I'm looking forward seeing the episodes someday. :lol:

11. CSI_Kat

Oh you guys have me laughing over here....shotting someone as hot as Wolfe, the idiot from CSI.....OMG.... good thing the pop is out of reach! I think I have about 5 episodes on my DVR. Must watch them all tonight! What is the one where Delko gets busted for the pot? I started watching that one this morning. JT sure looks fine in that one as well. Figured I would finish it tongiht.....gives me something to look forward to!
    GunsNRoses259 - LOL on the icon!

12. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

ummm ... i think it was silencer wasnt it? the one that was on yesterday? or was it the other one that was on? it was either that one or the other one and i cant remember which one it was

and yes ... jt looked hot in it ... but i felt bad for him because he had to tell stetler that he saw delko with rolling papers ... even though he was like "i assumed they were for tobacco" ahha ...

13. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Here's another idea for the next thread title: "Miami's Finest". dorky I know, but that's what I get for three hours of sleep. ;)

My favorite fifth season epsidoe of Miami has got to be Curse of the Coffin because it was so funny! It's not very often we get to see the CSIs in that light, it was awesome. Plus seeing Ryan scared was great! ;)

I totally understand the whole "taking a science class so you can pretend to be a CSI" thing. I'm in a forensic science class right now and yesterday we learned how to fingerprint things and the whole time I was thinking "So this is what Ryan's job is like" or "I saw him do this on last night's episode". It was so cool!

14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

the episode that katbug is talking about is 'Shattered' and I agree jt did look hot indeed :D

15. athlov

athlov Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.