Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

Hey all!! i am new here.as u know from my name i really like wolfe lol.anyways its good to be on here i watch csi:miami everyday it all started a couple weeks back when i just had a craving to watch it i hadnt seen it for a while and well since i started warchin it again i noticed Wolfe he just stands out if u know what i mean LOL!

p.s. Raging4Ryan i absolutley love Band of Brothers!!!

anyways in headin out night!!!

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Hi Wolfe_Angel and welcome to Ryanville, of Fort Miami, home of General Ryan (me and the history connections :rolleyes:) Hope you enjoy it here. We all really like Wolfe (at least in Ryanville) as well, so you'll fit in just fine. (we're a bit nutty too)

Chewing gum- I don't know, but I've seen every ep of s3-4 except Cop Killer and I didn't see anything. Maybe it happened in Cop Killer then. :lol:

3. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

i wonder what kinda gum he chews?
    "im-so-delicious bubblegum" maybe?

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Wow! We are getting close to thread #15. I dont have much name suggestions right now, but Ill probably have some later. :)

Yes, Welcome Wolfe_Angel! As Lilly mentioned, we can get a bit nutty in here :lol: But you will like it here :)

Ive got a question, How many of your family members or friends actually know who Jonathan Togo is? Like if you were to ask them who he was?
    The only reason my siblings know besides the ones who watch the show, is because I talk about him so much lol. Then a couple minutes ago, I was instant messaging my friend, and I sent her a link of a picture I had, and it was from my photobucket. She saw that my screen name was IloveJonathanTogo and she was like "whos that"? She later reconnized him but its kinda weird that he is on like a hit show, yet no one really knows him! :lol: Except us :D

ETA:
    :lol: Thats so funny, maybe "Sexy man bubble" (Ok, thats corny) :lol:

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I saw him chew gum in Curse of The Coffin Yesterday. It was very clear to see too. Maybe he didn't know cameras were on yet, or he just didn't mind to be seen like that :rolleyes:

The episode is GREAT btw, not that I hadn't seen it yet but the second time it's even funnier because you don't focus on the plot that well anymore and notice little funny things, like the gum. Yeah definitely my fave of this season. What's your favorite Ryan ep from THIS season? And I mean season 5 by that. People who haven't seen season 5 yet maybe heard of the spoilers or...just...skip this round until we reach another season :lol: My favorite RYAN ep was probably Death Pool 100. I loved that.

6. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Welcome Wolfe_Angle Hope you enjoy it here! :D

I love Band of Brothers so if ya ever wana talk about the show just PM me and we can chat away! :)

I have never seen him chew gum i just cant seem to see it!I guess im just not payin enough attention :confused:

And as for a name for the new thread I was thinkin "Thats hot" and so is Ryan Wolfe. tell me what ya think? :)

7. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Ok, here's my post, lets see if I don't forget to say everything I want.

Welcome to the forum Wolfe_Angel

About the chewing gum, I think I have noticed it once, but I am not sure, and I don't even know the episode. But maybe I am just confusing with anyone else...Don't really know :confused:

And yeah, Togoholism has nothing to do with age, ok? or I couldn't probably be here :p

About the best episode of season 5, I am not going to comment. Even though I have read some spoilers, I haven't seen the episodes, which is totally different. I don't want to say something stupid...More than it, I can't even comment the real attitudes and the way of acting, as what I know is mostly based on other people's opinions. Anyway, no problem, I'll wait until a topic where I can answer.

Just to finish, another question asked was if our family and friends knew JT. I must admit that not really...I usually don't talk a lot about this to my friends, because I guess my passion annoyes them. Don't you think they're just jealous because they haven't find such a great thing like CSI and JT and Ryan...to admire? :lol: Just kidding, because is not anyone that could be as crazy as me :rolleyes: Anyway, my family don't usually watch CSI:Miami. My mom has seen it some times, but she doesn't bother knowing the names. I guess the only one that she knows is Horatio...But the other day, a friend of mine, but not one of those I see everyday, kind of surprised me. In Youtube.com, in the profile, in the "who you'd like to meet" or something like that, I had there JT. Then she send me a message like "I want to meet him too because he is cute!". As stupid as this may sound, I felt supported! At least once someone from the RL knew him :D I must say that this was good but I am not really sad about the fact most of the people I deal with don't know him, because I have you all anyway.

8. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Hmm...my sis & I are both CRAZY over Jon :D, my brother knows him quite well, my mum only knows I love him but not that much about him, & I'm not really sure whether my dad knows him at all...My siblings & I are all huge CSI fans (my bro is in love with Jorja Fox & Anna Belknap). My parents just like watching the show after a hard day's work.

Welcome Wolfe_Angel! That's a pretty sweet name. :) I kinda made a mistake in creating my name...I originally wanted it to be 'loyal2thewolfe', but now I think I'd be too lazy to key in the word 'the'. :lol:

9. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

Thank you all very much, i am sure i am goin to love it here as i too can be a bit nutty lol! bout the family knowin who he is..they wouldnt know him by name but if i said the guy from the csi:miami they would definitly know !!

10. Lathaina

Lathaina Dead on Arrival

no one in my family knows who on earth jon is. this is good because now i only need to share him with you guys. hehe

11. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Welcome to our international Togoholism, Wolfe_Angel! :)

I've had often the feeling he was chewing gums but everytime he wanted to do the specific chewing movement there'd been a cut and you couldn't see it.

I'm the only one in my family who watches every episode of CSI Miami and Las Vegas. My dad oftens joins me if he's in the mood and at home. My mom always changes the channel if she sees something 'CSI-likish'^^
    And my lil brother...he's not at home so I don't know if he watches it. But I don't think he does. But he knows the charactes/actors from CSI, though he always puts them into the wrong show. :p

So my dad also knows the actors and characters, though he doesn't know them by name.
    "Isn't that the guy from this CSI show? LV?"
    "No dad...he's from Miami" :D

And he always switches Jon Togo with Jake Gyllenhaal. :lol:

One of friends often watches LV but I'm not sure about Miami.
    And the other two are also watching more LV. That's my fault.^^ I gave them an understanding for the LV show. I think I'd do the same with the Miami show! :D

12. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Everyone in my family (mom, dad, & husband and my brother only knows about him through me talking about him - he is in college so he doesn't watch much tv) knows who he is because they watch the show and have been since the beginning - even before Jonathan joined the team. They also watch the original CSI (Las Vegas). They are the ones that got me into watching these shows because they knew I loved Law & Order and would think that I would find these shows interesting.

A couple of my friends know who he is just from watching the show (on their own). I don't talk about Jonathon and my 'crush' because I am a little too old to be oggling over boys and I have a husband and a toddler!! There is only one place that I talk about Jonathan and that is on another message board that was created by one of my friends and there are like 11 members. They all laugh at me because everyday I put a new pic of Jonathan as my signature and have a funny caption for it. I have turned them all into Togoholics! They can't wait to see what pic I have and funny caption everyday! :)

13. Lathaina

Lathaina Dead on Arrival

has anyone tried to rewrite fergielicious so that the lyrics are about jon instead?
    sorry if its short

14. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

i've been disappearing for so lonnnnng~! apologise to everyone. :D

my friends and mum knows i have a crush on Togo. my dad will switch channel when he sees any CSI on the tv.
    -____-"
    my friends do watch CSI but not a CSI Freak like me. ^_^ and everytime i talk about CSI they would just "yeah. yeah. i know. i know." hahaahah!!!

15. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

oh my family KNOWS ahaha ... my mom saw me on the phone recently trying to get some information about his band through some pple i work with ahah
    shes also see my desktop of my computer which is basically a shrine to him, everyday its a new pic.

my friends are sooo not supportive of my love for jon togo. they think its lame. im sorta doing this soul cleansing thing right now, which is where i dont date anyone for 6 months, not even hand holding or hanging out with guys one on one. so now my friends are even more judgemental because my facebook profile says hes the only man in my life right now. they think ive gone off the deep end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.