Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Not sure how I feel about a crossover with another series outside the CSIs, but I guess we'll see. Homicide and L&O did a few cool crossovers back in the 90s, so it's doable. I don't watch Cold Case at all, but I'll be curious to see how it plays out.

However, if we find out Stella was a victim as a child, or witnessed her parents' murder or some crap like that, I'm going to be pissed. Why does CSI: NY feel the need to turn every female character into a victim??? :mad:

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

When they talk about Stella's identity I hope they go back to the season one story of her being in foster care for moist of her childhood. That if written right could be a good plot. Just as long as the reason for her being in foster care is different from other characters.

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Because victimized chicks are hot.

[​IMG]

Heh hehe. Alllllright.

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

You know what they say about crossovers, right? When any show's doing it, it's usually a desperate move to save one or the other. But! Whoever this Pino dude is (Is he related to Pino of CSI:NY, perchance?), he's cute. Kinda like that Jesse Metcalfe guy, except more ... manly. :lol:

And hey! Two Dannys on the show! Oh, how will they deal with the names?! :p

5. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

I love Cold Case, and this season, I got my husband hooked on both it and CSI:NY. I'm all kinds of excited.

(Why does that sound dirty?)

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I never thought of the actor not character possibility. But I'll be interested to see how it goes. And how the blood got where it did. I'll be okay if they do Stella's story right but may scream along with you if it's bad lol

eta: darnit, my mind is blank. Who's the Pino on CSI NY?

7. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

First,Kimmychu, The character on Cold Case is name is Scotty. The actor that plays him is named Danny Pino, so there wont be 2 dannys on the show.

Second,MacsGirlMel, The Pino on CSI:NY was Marty Pino he was one of the ME they brought in to replace Hawkes when he went into the field. I think he was in like 5 or so episodes before they settled on Sid being the main ME.

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Whoops, me bad. Sorry for the misunderstanding! Is it bad that everytime I hear the name Scotty, I automatically go, "Beam me up, Scotty!"?

But seriously, this crossover would be the first time any CSI series will have with a non-CSI show, right?

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

To the best of my knowledge. :) But since they're both Bruckheimer shows, it still doesn't really seem that ground-breaking, imo. But it's something different. :)

But I actually busted out laughing when I read the spoiler about CSI:NY/Coldcase the first time over. I was thinking to myself "What, Miami got too old for them?" :lol:

I love Danny Pino though and the premise seems interesting, so I'm hopeful for the results of this. :) I just hope for sweeps next year, NY can steer away from the crossovers. They deserve some time for themselves to shine with some special episodes of their own.

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You know, this probably explains why it said that CSI:NY would have 25 episodes this season--the crossover episode of "Cold Case" could probably count as the extra episode.

ETA: I should really be sleeping right now. :eek:

[​IMG]

(I apologize for the so-so quality...and the mental images. :D)

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

A CSI:NY/Cold Case crossover? Well, I'm in love with CC so that's great news for me. This show has an amazing ability to balance cases and personal storylines, and it has moved me to tears more than once so yeah, you can say I'm excited! :D Plus, Stella's identity will be revealed?? *ponders* Please let it be something interesting...

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

haha, :lol:. Thank you. Crossover with Cold Case... I've never seen an episode of it. Hmm, maybe it'll be good.

13. pilla

pilla Witness

I want to see the 3 series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

14. athens

athens Coroner

I know nothing about Cold Case but any crossover would be really nice!!...I would prefer another Miami/NY one or LV/NY though..If it's a show crossover and not just the actor..

15. Jenn12597

Jenn12597 Police Officer

I dont normally post... But I for one look forward in seeing the crossover.. And seeing more of Hawkes and Flack... And I really want to see more of Danny and Linsdey...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.