Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I knew I should have waited to read spoilers for 7x23 until after Empty Eyes because now I am in this depression that TPTB are trying to kill GSR with LH. AHHHHHH! I know WP has a big say so in everything so there will be rewrites to how he sees fit, but I mean come on, Grissom isnt the kind of guy you see in love triangles. Oh well, I hope we get this HUGE HUG (as Alyssa refers to it) lol. Ill try to stay positive but my little GSR heart is hurting suffering. Maybe its just this long break inbetween new episodes.

2. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Any GSR episode I don't like huh?

Well, honestly, case wise - Nesting Dolls.

I mean, it's a good episode and I probably did like it at some point - But well... maybe I over watched it. No, that's not even it. I don't know.

It had funny parts. It had not so funny parts. It had GSR. Whats not to love right? Well, it was predictable. Or something. In terms of GSR, It rocked my socks. In terms of everything else? I find it to be just -meh-.

Warrick should totally be our mascot. And his slogan could be "Oblivious". Because well, he is. lol.

As for EE - well, I'm hopping back on the bandwagon. I finally saw the preview on the actual television last night while watching Cold Case.

I swooned. I mean, I saw it on gsr.com but it just didn't do it justice. It really is an awesome promo.

I'm psyched again. Yes.

Oh noes! :eek: I've been attacked by the AutoAdmin! Adz! You icon was toooo many bytes!. Only by like... 900 or so. *cries*

So I found a dancing Turtle. Because that's how stoked (did I just type 'stoked'?) I am for the rest of this season. I feel like dancing. Only problem is - I am not a ninja. Ignore that part.

btw, and totally OT? TMNT totally rocks my -I was born in the 80's- socks.

That is all.

3. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Dude that's awesome! I would love to see a small acknowledgement(sp?) from him, just small, cute.
    Generally any episode with Hank in. That guy was an ass (pronounced arse ;)) and trying to steal Sara away from Grissom is just not right, thhhen found out that he was cheating on his gf with Sara, which is wrong on so many levels....although it did give us some great jealous Grissom scenes. :lol:
    Don't forget us aliens! We do too. *sobs*

I have nothing else to say. *blink*

ETA: Wrote this way too fast. :p

4. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Jorja is vegan? I knew she was veggie, but I assumed she was Lacto-ovo, not vegan.
    to your question(veggie to the rescue!):
    usually made of beans (such as
    garbanzo or black ect. ,onions and peppers,various spices( like cumin, chili powder ,oregano ect) and usually some nuts/oils which is all put into a food processor until blended well, Shaped into patties and baked.
    Hope that is what you ment, If you have anymore questions,PM me.

Turtle , your dancing turtle is very amusing.

It is just unnatureal, reminds me of a Grays episode w/ a pregnant guy.*shudders*

*dies waiting for thursday*

GSR!GSR!GSR!

BTW I agree about warick finding out about them.

5. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Orrr, you could just buy a veggie burger, like G did. :lol:

I am exhausted. I have just gone through seasons 1 and 2, taking my favourite Grissom pics from WPAP, putting them in my photobucket, and then posting them in the hot pics thread. It's tiring work. I don't think my finger can click any more. Anyway, take a look there. See why Sara has been swooning over him all of these years.
    I plan on doing the same for S, but give me time, give me time. Ooh, I could do it for G and S! Wouldn't be so many pics because they don't always have scenes together, but should be fun. :D
    This will keep me busy over the easter holidays. (nevermind the revision, I have pics to post! :lol:)
    I have only posted season 1 so far, and it has taken me a serious amount of time, worth every minute though, that guy is hawt! :devil:

6. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

49 hours until EE!!!!!!*on west coast* that means only three days until my spring break!! Yay! Ok so as for the GSR episode that I disliked is......

I think Let the Seller Beware because, as Adz said, Grissom was just being an ass. I agree that she did a pretty awesome thing confronting him, but he like couldn't answer her.....very sad and not one of my favorites... altough all gsr are good! :)

Anyways, 49 hours for me to stay almost spoiler free (promo). ugh... i may have to stay away...no. i couldn't

everyone stay strong for GSR!!!!!

:)

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

so i was just looking at the Geek Love Timeline and i noticed that Getting Off was very short after Butterflied. and i started pondering why she was angry at him there.

it looks to me that she was bitter about Grissom never, ever adressing the subject of "them" to her, when it actually existed. i'm thinking that maybe she gave up on him at some point after PWF (which btw wasn't that much earlier). maybe she "realized" that the connection both of them have is only in her head and Grissom doesn't want anything to do with her. then IE came and again messed up with her theories. but the fact that Grissom did nothing after that only enforced this feeling that the attraction is one-sided.

and then BANG, Butterflied came along. she got a confirmation that he actually KNOWS what's going on, feels it too and he IS able to adress it. just not to her. she felt ... angry, annoyed but at the same time probably happy and hopeful somewhere inside.

but then again, he did nothing and she was just irritated with their game, that's why she snapped at him a bit in Getting Off.

btw, i never noticed the proximity of PWF and IE. they're only, what, 5 episodes apart? funny how his beard makes me time-confused sometimes. it's probably b/c i haven't watched those episodes chronologically.

Turtle! sorry for that thing with the icon. i haven't noticed the file was a bit bigger. you can always open it in a whatever graphic program and save it in GIF format. it's gonna be small enough then, but the quality will be worse a bit. but, girl, i totally love the Leonardo.
    or is it Donatello?

and choc, i think Jorja is just veggie, not vegan. as far as i remember from interviews with her she always said she was vegetarian. i can be wrong though.

i'm going to sleep, gotta wake up at 5.30 again.

peace V

8. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

is Jorja vegan????? wow I thought she was vegetarian
    i'm vegetarian i feel a few guilt for not be vegan but it's really hard for me don't eat eggs, milk and cheese and here is really hard to substitute
    i don't know the name in english, here we call soy meat, you it makes soy flour...it's really good.

9. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I heard Jorja was just a veggie. She says it's hard to be a total Vegan because of the cake, and diary products that are used on the set in an interview a while ago. I can't remember what interview it was.

Everytime I watch the big GSR episodes, I always notice something different.. Something I never noticed before. Just like in Commited, I never realized how concerned Grissom was, until the second time I saw it and payed attention to the GSR in it, and not "Sara".

10. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Jorja has described herself in the past as an "aspiring vegan".

Looking back at some of the topics I've missed... What GSR Episode haven't I seen yet - well like anyone else in the UK, I've only seen up to "Living Legend" ("Loco Motives" is airing tonight! Woot! - no its not, it aired last night - *sob* ), but ignoring that fact, the only episode of CSI I haven't seen is "Iced", and that's not much in the way of GSR. However, it was a very long while before I'd seen Butterflied - I missed a big chunk of season four when it aired here originally and had to wait for repeats (and I think I missed the repeat of Butterflied as well *for shame, fogi. for shame*) So I didn't see it until I got the DVD boxset of season four.

In terms of my Least Favorite GSR Episode, this is actually one I've never considered (a category for next year's GoScaRs perhaps? :p) The trick is, even the negative stuff that happened between Grissom and Sara reaffirmed the ship for me, so even the bad is sort of good in my eyes. 'This ship was built on angst' after all.

I suppose if I had to choose, I'd say "Let The Seller Beware". It bugged me that Grissom could be so petty, and it also sort of bugged me that Sara was off at a vineyard with the Skank. I never liked him, even before we found out he was a manwhore. :p

Regarding spoilers, I'm remaining in "no comment" and "wait and see mode" and that's all I have to say until I'm moved to say something else ;)

Edited because I thought today was Tuesday when it was actually Wednesday, meaning I managed to miss this week's CSI :( Clearly, I'm losing my mind...

11. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

For the spoiled...check out cbs.com and go to Innertube and then to Cold Open. Enjoy and discuss.

RSZski

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I agree with Fogi - the hard part is that in truth, the only "bad" GSR was no GSR. And I can name plenty of those episodes, unfortunately. lol.

I am SO glad that they a) kept in the line about the date, but that it is now b) Sara saying it to Grissom, and a clearly shippy, jokey scene. I only say that because if said to Warrick, it might have had the potential to sound like she was miffed at Grissom. Now it just seems like they're poking fun at each other.

13. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

"Now LH's return for her fourth stint on CSI could expose Grissom and Sara's affair."She comes at a time when the Grissom-Sara relationship is heating up," explains CM. "LH's appearance actually changes that relationship in a way that is unexpected. She won't have the affect you assume she'll have."i don't know, i'm not worry, i belive in Sara and Grissom love. i think LH will changes in a good way..unexpected??hmmm

14. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Hahahaha i just had an idea someone should make a wallpaper with warrick in the veggie burger scene with "where is the love?" on and then a pic of griss one side and sara the other with a thought bubble linking them saying "he's so clueless!" :lol: or an animated icon would work... why dont i have photoshop :mad:
    oh how i love this ship and all the comedic moments that come along with it lol

15. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Again, this post has nothing to do with anything we're talking about. But I just got directed to this really amusing site.

I want that GSR, not excuses.

You're supposed to put your name in the "Quotate" box, but to make this post GSR related I'm suggesting you put GSR in the box. Or Grissom and Sara. You get a new one everytime you hit the button. Seriously? I'm completely amused right now.

Mods, if this somehow violates a board rule, let me know and I'll get rid of it. Thanks!

It's amazing how I laughed.

And Adzix? It's Raphael. lol.

I think I ate a bowl of 'easily amused' for breakfast this morning. I've been lauging at the dumbest things all day.

That is all.

Edited because the Mods might not appreciate being called 'Nods'. And yes, I'm laughing at that mistake too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.