Grey's Anatomy #2 ~ The McThread, Seriously!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Addison is getting her own show, maybe, but she has the option to go back to Grey's if it doesn't happen. Mark becoming Chief, based upon an idea that Dr. Bailey inspired him... that would be SO WRONG. You KNOW Bailey will give him NOTHING BUT GRIEF for a LOOOOONG time and he wouldn't be able to do a dang thing about it because he knows she gave him the idea indirectly!!!

2. CSIangelface

CSIangelface Dead on Arrival

i just want to say i live in the uk so series 3 hasnt even aired yet. . .so im just going on spoilers and what iv heard

i know i heard she was getting her own show. . . i like the idea but in the end i think it will just be a flop. most spinoffs are . . .

and mark . . .is he mcsteamy? who addison cheated on derek with? if he is that would just be wrong. . . * shuders * its got to be dedek or addison for chirf :)

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

CSIangelface you have a lovely banner, but unfortunately it is a little too large. Banners should be a maximum size of 75 pixels in height and 220 pixels in length. At the top of this forum (and also other forums) there is a Help & Information thread tacked to the top, which gives you a guide of the correct banner sizes etc. ;)

Also, welcome to the boards. :)

4. CSIangelface

oh sorry :( do you know how i can resize it? becasue i really want to keep it . . . or is there a web i could use?

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I'm with you on the George/Izzie thing. No we don't need that. :(
    If Meredith finds out and treats both Izzie and George like crap then good for her. :)
    It's only fair, cause they both treated her that way when Mer had sex with George. I know majority of the fans blame Mer, but, George was just as much to blame. Just my two-cents. :D

I'm loving the "Next Chief" storyline. :D
    I don't know who to root for though. I really, really don't want the old dude Cristina was with. :lol:
    Seriously, is Webber really stepping down as Chief? :confused:
    I don't think he should. :)

So Cristina and Burke are finally getting married? Cool. :D

-----------------
    [​IMG]

6. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Damn, they just can't do this. After watching a few new eps, I have to admit that Addison is very cool. Maybe the most mature female character on the show. Cristina is the funny one, Meredith is the depressed one, and Izzie is the quick-tempered one :D Well, if Kate starts a new show, I'll watch it.

Grey's Anatomy seems to be more popular than CSI (after the 3rd season!!!), and some of the main cast want to leave? This is just too much for me. :rolleyes:

7. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I honestly cant see why they want to get rid of Addison, At this moment, with Mer and Christina's constant depression, the show's 'heart(for lack of a better word)' needs to rest with someone, for the longest time, the shows 'heart' was Izzie and George, but now, with them and their depression and adultery, the shows 'heart' was resting with Addison.And plus she is a great character/actress and the whole Mark-Addison-Alex thing was rather entertaining

Ok, that either made sense or it didn't...it sounded good in my head

8. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

^ I totally agree with everything you said,chocolate_bunnys. I think they're making a huge mistake by taking her off the show, she adds so much and shes not constantly angsty or whiny. And she's hilarious! :) I love Addison.
    And George...and Callie...together :D

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

It's all about money. The network sees $$$ potential in creating a spinoff to such a successful show, and they need a strong character to lead it. Addison is the logical choice- a good actress and a character that people have come to love, but she's still not integral to Grey's Anatomy per se.

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Sad, but ture. I've grown to love Addison on Grey's, though, and still don't want to see her go. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how things work out.

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, I'd prefer that they don't do the spinoff either, but it seems to be what's in the cards, so I guess I'll just try to roll with it. I'm not going to discount the show until I've seen it and given it a chance. :)

12. CSIangelface

yeh i will watch it but i dont know whether i'll like it . . .

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I really disliked Addision at first - but now I think she is great! I will miss her interaction with the rest of the group on Grey's!

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

So next week there's no new ep but a GA special?

Should be interesting. :D

-----------------
    [​IMG]

15. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

The Clip Show was AWESOME!!!! :D I didnt really care for Denny, but Jeffrey Dean Morgan was so great in the special! :D Some of my fave Grey's moments were in there, I had forgotten about some of them from season 1 so it was quite a treat for me :)

Oh and next week's looks VERY interesting....