"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hope is all we have. :lol:

2. loki

loki Lab Technician

*resists urge to look at spoilers... I get enough from Dizzy, lol* I just hope that no matter what happens, he can still be Greg... I don't want him to get too serious and never be able to get 'lost in life' lol.

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

he needs to solve 75 cases to became a level II . I read it somewhere , don't remember the where . there were 50 to became a level I .
    and Greg won't became too seriopus . more serious he is already , because of the trial , the explosion , the beating . he understood the risks of the job .

4. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Tsk... what's up with everything we do involving risks? :D

Anyway... Greg's the LV underdog, with all that's happening. Finally, a character I think some of us can relate to. c:

5. Dizzney

Very true, Greg did understand the risks going into the job and overall I think he has dealt really well with everything that happened to him so far.

Hmmm, 50 just to become a Level 1 CSI. I did not think he had that much by then. I'm not so sure about those figures.

6. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Hey, Greg has the potential (more than that, actually) to get promoted. In the mean time, we're still stuck to seeing him in Level 1.

7. CSIangelface

CSIangelface Dead on Arrival

i love greg hes just such a kool light hearted character ;]

8. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I meant to post this earlier but I had a very busy day. Anyway, in the latest edition of "Entertainment Weekly" (dated March 30th), there is a full-page story about CSI which I'll post in the Spoiler Thread, but also there is an interesting little block that says:

Backstory:

Last year, CSI's Jorja Fox and Eric Szmanda were teammates on an Adult Kickball League team called the Royal Blue Balls. How did the actors fare on the court? The Balls were eliminated from competition in the semifinals.

Wasn't that cute? I think I've seen that video floating around somewhere and it shows Eric and Jorja both playing.

9. Dizzney

Oh yeah I saw that too and meant to post about it. Yeah the semifinals is pretty good. Wonder if they are taking part in it this year too?

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I have the mag, it's nice to see a small but cute pic of Eric in it.

11. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

Ok, so I am brand new here and I am just jumping in to something I read on page two. speakerset and the rest, Eric is a actually a really good friend of Manson's. Wikipedia said so. Eric was even in the banned version of (S)aint. In it, Eric was captured licking Manson's chest, but hey, they're good friends. More power to them both. Although I wish it were me instead of Manson.

I am not implying anything with this, it is just a conveying of information.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome Kassie ,

I have the video(S)aint, Eric kisses or lick MM's neck, not his chest. Yeah. No need to woory about implications, we know they are just freinds. Eric is an actor and he was playing a part.
    Have fun here. We all wish it were us!!

13. Dizzney

Yep, I've seen the video a few times myself. No big deal about it. I like some of MM's music.

14. polythene_girl

polythene_girl Victim

Hi everyone, I'm new round these parts and I think Greg's great (who doesn't?!) so I thought I'd come over here and join in the Greg love!
    I'm really looking forward to Empty Eyes, it seems like ages since there was a new episode. I hope Greg's got some decent screentime, something that pretty should be on our screens much more!

15. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

Hey poly! I think we are all excited about Empty Eyes. Greg should get some good screen time, at least enough for Gil to tell him something important. I am literally bouncing in my seat. It's 9 am here, so 8 pm can't come soon enough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.