Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gSrLoVeGoGiRl

gSrLoVeGoGiRl Victim

Sex, Lies And Larvae

I hate it when they fight... :( *sigh*

2. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Heart thumps out of chest..OMG!!! Must.. save.. fellow GSR lover!!!

SSR8!!! if you're going to disney..LAND..in california..it's on at 8pm in most places on the west coast! check the local listings before you show up and only catch the last scene and credits.. if youre going to disney..WORLD in florida..sorry, you're on your own :)

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Oh, probably Nesting Dolls. Before everyone freaks out, lol. It's not because of the episode itself, but because in the very next episode, he ignores her and asks out Sofia. That seemed wildly OOC to me, to have him sit there and hear about her past, and know that she likes him, and not be a little more discrete about flirting with another woman.

I didn't mind him moving on, but the whole scenario seemed weird. The only way I've come to rationalize it was that, like with Butterflied, he felt he was getting too close and had to cut it off before he let himself take it somewhere. Till Committed, of course.

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Least Fav GSR ep? Strip Strangler. I know I haven't seen the whole thing, but what I've seen of it drives me nuts. It's Grissom at his most paranoid and controlling and contradictory. I mean, here's Sara, who wants to be a part of a decoy operation. He says, "No way." Sure, he's the boss, but she's an adult who can decide for herself. Then, he tells her to sit down, and she does! She's just not strong enough to handle him when he's acting this controlling, yet.

So, Grissom controls Sara. Sara goes behind Grissom's back. Grissom rubs Sara's failure in her face. Then, Grissom goes out and is active when he told Sara that's the completely wrong thing to do. Seriously want to hit Grissom over the head with a bowling ball.

Though, there is that episode when Sara's trying so desperately to make Grissom think she knows what "murder central" is. Her cockyness and desire to impress Grissom overrides her authority on her own, and it's annoying.

Yeah, I think about this way too much.

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

My least favorite episode is Committed. When Sara run away from Grissom, Grissom didn't go after her and comforted her.

I like Strip Stangler, not the whole episode, just the end, I like it when the teams eat breakfast at the table. Grissom alway that way, always protect his teams. Sara is a big girl, she can take care of herself. Catherine did the same thing behind Grissom's back all the times when he told her not to investigation her ex-husband or any other case.

6. gSrLoVeGoGiRl

gSrLoVeGoGiRl Victim

I just saw this awesome GSR music video... It was sad and it almost made me cry. :( But it was AWESOME! The music went with it so well... Im going to cry *Starts crying over the sadness*

7. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Mine would have to be Let The Seller Beware

Why?

Because of the way he treated her at the pool. He was being SUCH a d***. The way she talked about her actually "getting a life". I was actually HAPPY for her. Then he was being a jerkface to her BECAUSE of it. Grr. I wanted to hit him with a fishing pole.

And no dear(TeeHee) It's Disney WORLD. I live like and hour from Orlando. I'm *praying* we get back in time from Downtown Disney.

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

My least favorite is "Strip Strangler".. Just the whole episode made me shake my head. Grissom was way to controlling over Sara, and Sara was way to stubborn. She may have been the type the guy went after, but Sara herself didn't seem like the type to do something like that. What was his excuse for his behavior? "I don't want anything to happen to one of my CSIs" wether it was Sara he was really caring for, or just the burden of losing a CSI.

SaraSidleRules8, lucky you! I'd love to go to Disney World... Or Land for that matter. hehe.

9. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

lol SSR8. good to hear! i've missed my fair share of shows from traveling to different time zones. cali is all messed up we get pacific or mountain times depending on the station and county. i only wish CSI was on at 9 here..i'd actually be home to watch it!

as for my least favorite gsr epi..its probably one of my favorites as well, i am a walking contradiction, snakes. finally sara was able to let him go and take control over her emotions for him, tell him he's always been more than a boss to her, then pretty much tells him she's wrong to look for more than a boss/employee relationship. "I look for validation in inappropriate places." then he trys to respond, but can't. BAH, i was irritated beyond belief, i really thought he would finally do something at that point. when i heard him say "let's um..." i totally thought he was going to say something more..but no. he let her go....again. after 5 years of angst i really thought that would be the turning point. then i got really happy for nesting dolls, and almost fell off the planet for unbearable.

hehe i hope that made sense. ;)

10. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

I am so very angry. I have to WORK on bleedin' THURSDAY!!!!!! How completely uncool is that? :mad:

I would go ahead and call in but I just bought my prom dress and now I'm so broke it ain't funny.

So I'm making my mom tape EE. But I'm still really mad.

I want LH to have something to do with the MCSK. I don't know what, but I really want her to be involved. Victim, the MCSK herself, whatever.

11. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Eggy and Aly. Hey! That rhymes! I'm a poet and didn't even know it! :lol:.

Anyway...my banner is in honor of you guys. :D. I just HAD to use the panty picture...it was too tempmting. :lol:

NOTE: I know it sucks, but I'm still new at the whole Photoshop thing...

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Whee! The banner rocks SSR8! I must make one, now! :) Possibly tmra, since I'm wiped from work, but that is positively AWESOME.

I told you guys it was true! Warrick is just always there. Matt wants me to make a music video about it, but I haven't found the right song, and I'm stll obsessed with my BIG GSR vid I've spent the last few months on, hehehehe.

Love GSR. Love it.

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

omg, thank you soooo much eggy, Shipwrecked (lol, what can i say, he's got a bump), Turtle and Alyssa *huuugs y'all* what can i say? i'm a genius, lol.
    yep, eggy, only 3 to go. y'all know i made a plan how to spend the evening. i'm gonna order a pizza (and i NEVER eat fast food, like EVER), drink my cold as ice apple smirnoff and watch EE. i think i will die of pleasure.
    whyyy? is it b/c George becomes daddy-like or that he may actually BE pregnant? you know it's possible. ever seen a movie Junior with Arnold Shwarzenegger?
    oh, awesome question gsrLOVE. so my least favorite would be probably Let The Seller Beware. i'm sorry but Grissom is just an ass. she really did a good thing approaching him about it in the end. he of course didn't respond fast enough, cuz well, what could he say really? "i'm sorry sara but i'm jealous you've got a boyfriend but i'm never going to do anthing about us cuz i'm an ass"? i don't think he would say that.

ya know it was kinda the immature Snakes. she was approaching him about "this", he wanted to say something but she didn't let him. in LTSB she just left, in Snakes she was independent enough to stay there and tell him everything so directly and then be in control over the conversation. in LTSB she's visibly his subbordinate, in Snakes she's his equal, or maybe even the one in control. she doesn't stand at the door anymore, she confidently sits in front of him. to me it's a huge progress.
    cheer up virology, sarah will have to wait 3 months for the finale, lol.
    i'm dead serious. go on gsr.com to the list of eps in S7 - all the episode names are already there. i love the dom. so there are only 23 this season? oh and NO, i haven't read the description of EE in there, lol.

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Adz I love your icon! haha. I am still laughing.

Ahhh.. Guys! I'm so excited about EE! I've cancelled my shopping, and I'm going for my drivers license Wednesday instead of Thursday. So now I'm totally free.. Ordering chinese food, and squee over GSR!!!!!!!

Oh this is slightly off topic, but, I know many of you are fans of Jorja. I've started a JF birthday project go here for more information :D

Adz There are 24 episodes this season

15. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

cheer up virology, sarah will have to wait 3 months for the finale, lol.

[/QUOTE]

That is a great point. Sarah, would you like a cupcake? I feel bad about complaining now. lol

And now for an on-topic contribution: I think Warrick is a great candidate for being the first one to officially know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.