"Empty Eyes" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 21, 2007.

1. hui

hui Hit and Run

Uhm, I thought she was grabbed by one of the victims?

2. melbel

melbel Pathologist

looking forward to this eposide.

can wait to see it onkaylene's clips on friday or saturday

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think you are right, hui, from what I have read about the episode.

4. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I have a question: in the promo, who is the old woman Warrick is hugging? Is that his grandmother? Because that would be great, to see Warrick's past a little... he hasn't been on much this season.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I don't know. I guess we will just have to wait and see the show to find out who she is.

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Well in one of the spoilers for EE, it mentions that Warrick may know someone. So.... It could be his grandmother, but I'm not holding my breath on it :(

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yes, i think it's the sixth victim that sara finds. the girls' probably getting her attention. i'm really excited to see whats gonna happen because the CSI team needs to be hit hard like this, to wake them up i think.

i cant wait to FINALLY see nick and sara together. nick comforting and loving sara like her used to do, before sara and grissom were together.

SNICKERS!! so excited.

and i have to say, everyone looks good in this next episode!

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes, one of the victims grabs Sara and says something that haunts her, then she dies in Sara's arms.

Sara is not my fave character but this does sound like a very emotional episode. I love that even though it's Sara-centric, all the CSI's are involved. (I wish Cath centered eps were that way)

9. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

i love emotional episodes. it makes the characters more human. and even though i dislike sara it should be good.

10. SaraSidleRocks

SaraSidleRocks Victim

Emotional episodes are awesome! And Sara is my fav character! I cannot wait 4 more days!

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

sara's one of my two fav characters. nick's my first:)

but, yeah, i'm really looking forward to this next epiosde. i love emotional episodes, and especially when the whole team is in on it. and, snickers is just and extra bonus for me.

this epiosde looks really powerful... i'm so excited!

12. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I can't wait to see it, too. It looks like it'll end up completing my Angst!Sara trilogy, along with Nesting Dolls and Committed. Jeez, Sara's my favourite character (along with Calleigh), I'm so glad we're getting this ep!

P.S. Sara's not being grabbed, but simply startled by something unexpected she sees. Luckily. ^^

13. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

Wow, I was way off. :lol: poor greggo, but at least he'll get some screentime this week. Glad Sara's getting an episode, whens Warrick's turn? ;) Finally we get a new episode! :D somewhat off topic, but does anyone else hate college basketball? :rolleyes: couldn't watch reruns here because of it.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha... i dont watch basketball.. i'm a hockey fan:p

back on topic (before mods come!)
    i think it's good that there's going to be a very emotional episode. the team really does need to come together and beat it together. i dont no about you guys but, it seems like the team is.. moving again from each other. like, the never talk togetehr anymore. lets just hope this episode (Empty Eyes) will actually open their eyes.

15. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

This is going to be a very deep episode for Warrick, Sara and Greg. Greg,getting disturbing news about his civil suit, Warrick knowing one of the showgirl victims and Sara having someone die in her arms. I can't wait.