Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Awa

They've had so many husband/wife moments and I think that's why so many people when they watch the show for the first time actually THINK they're husband and wife.

ams, I love that clip. I have it permanently on my computer for anytime I want a GC clip :D

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i love all those moments.

i love it in Jackpot when grissom and catherine talk and he's like: hello dear. lmao, THAT'S a husband/wife moment:p lmao!!

3. Lady_Grissom

Lady_Grissom Hit and Run

So today I was talking about CSI with my dad, he is watching season 5 every day (coz in the cable channel they past all season of CSI and in Thursday the new season), but he is watching CSI from season 4. And he ask me if grissom is gay coz he tell me that the blond-red one (for cath) is allways like close and all that (the GCR love), so I have to told him that grissom is not gay, that in season 6 is dating Sara, and he told me what the brunet one, and I say yes, and he say "she is weird, is she into drugs", and I say no but she have alcohol problems and he says ohhhh thats why she looks like weird.
    And then my father say hell grissom is better with cath!!! Yeahhhhh he is a GCR now!!!!He saw the GCR from the start that he watch CSI!!! And my mom thinks that to!!!!YEAH!!!!

Last nigth I was watching weeping willows and of course I´m really mad with grissom, he is such a hypocrite, the line "that´s why I don´t go out" make me moreeeee maddddd. Cath have to react about GSR, please she have to do something!!!!

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Moment? That entire episode is such a husband/wife episode. :lol: Think about it, both Lt. Brooks and the vet indicated Catherine was Gil's wife and Gil never denied it. He even promised that he was trying not to hide things from the wifey anymore (eat your own words now, Gil). As either Hottie or coolcatz said, it's the most C/G episode without C/G being together. Actually I think it's more shippier than a lot of episodes in which we do see Cath and Gil share scenes. lol.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I love Jackpot! yes that whole conversation between not only Gris and Cath but Gris and the sheriff.
    I loved it when he said he was 'trying to change'

and again I agree with you Erica that episode was one of the more 'shippier' (is that a word?? :lol:) episode than of recent

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Exactly. He should eat his own words.

That being said, I do LOVE that episode. They're so married in that ;)

7. CSI_Fan_Forever

CSI_Fan_Forever Lab Technician

Married for sure.
    That episode is defiantly a shipper episode. .. and Im LOVIN it. :D

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I love Fur & Loathing as a rather shippy episode. And of course the gloriousness that is Night At The Movies. I think we need some pictoral efforts...

More popcorn anyone?!

9. ladyhunter

Fur and Loathing, Dead Ringer, A Night at the Movies, Jackpot, Pledging Mr. Johnson all good Husband/Wife episodes.
    You Really get the idea that they are/were married or had 'some sort of relationship'. ;)

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I think Gentle Gentle too. The ice pack scene rawks. I watched 'High & Low' last night and Cath says to him 'you'd make a good neighbour!' an even better husband Cath dear!

Are we forgetting King Baby?! :p

11. Madsion_Louise

Madsion_Louise Victim

hey ya guys i must amdit(Spelling?)when i first saw CSI it was "Jackpot" and thought that Gil and Cath were husband and wife it was'nt until i look on the net afterwards(i wanted to see how long there been married so i could do a story)i found out that there were not i was like WTF!!!! :mad: :confused:there should get togother GRRRR!!!

Did any one have that experince?

Thanks

MadsionXX

PS Thanks for the welcome pack lol :D

12. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

A lot of people have had your same experience.
    I know of LOTS oh ppl who started watching CSi with "Jackpot" and were convinced GC was a real couple.
    That gives you the measure of their chemistry ^^

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I watched Pledging Mr Johnson first and I thought they were a couple, or if not, they needed to be. Oh how times have changed. I think it wouldv'e been nice if they were married from the offset, add an extra angle to the show which as far as i know, no other tv show addresses. Ahhhh if only eh.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yes, the first time i watched CSI i though cath and gris were married or going out. i started getting mad at grissom because he was flirting with sara and i was getting mad at sara because she was flirting back. i told my mom that and she's like: "they aren't together." i was like WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! i was so mad!!

i have a feeling that grissom will FINALY find his true feelings for catherine. i just hope it'll be soon!

15. ladyhunter

when I first started to watch CSI I thought they were married or had been married or had some sort of relationship.
    Sometimes movies and shows do that... put in a strong lead couple that had some kind of history together so I thought the same of Cath and Gris.

I think the first season kinda played their past relationship up more. What does everyone else think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.