Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hi Guys! Im on a sort of vacation so I wasnt one much in the past two days. Lots of talk around here as usual, whats this I read about Jon possibly getting attacked? I didnt read all the posts so Im not real sure what you guys said, but all I can say is I hope he doesnt get hurt! He has had enough, and I especially dont want his face messed up, his perfect face :D Gosh, I hope not! :)

2. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

has anyone actually listened to any of jons music??
    beatdown stomp is like ... scary ahahha

its all about beating some guy up ... its sorta vulgar ... its a really happy sounding song ... it makes you smile and then you listen to the lyrics and its like pure shock ahah ... how could our boy, who is sooo sweet, come up with music like that?!

3. ForeverTogo

ForeverTogo Victim

haha, I love that idea

4. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

i would rather see him in the hero role ... thats like super hot

like maybe someone else can get eaten by an alligator ahah :)

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey hot4jt I got one of his bands cd's and it's pretty good. I get into some strange music and when I thought of music with sax and trumpets I was like..oh this is going to be really good (sarcasism) but I was surprised that I liked most of the songs on it, a lot of them. Most of their songs are very funny and dark and kind of vulgar. I love beatdown stomp and it's funny you say how the lyrics are because Jon actually wrote that song himself...that's all his wicked little mind working there. It's got that catching little funny beat and the words themself are dark...hehe.

It's funny because when I first found out Ryan was going to get shot with a nail in his eye I was like running around crazy and thought I wouldn't be able to watch it, but then I found myself enjoying the drama and it's the angst whore in me. So if they were to hurt him again that be ok, just don't kill him off. OMG if I had to watch him die like Speed did, I'd faint. I feel very bad for Speed fans who had to endure that.

6. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

ahahah
    i cant stop listening to this stufff
    im completely addicted to this song ...

his mind is pretty twisted ehh ahaha ... i mean, the lyrics are a little crude ..

7. athlov

athlov Guest

I think I'm going to avoid reading early spoilers. I'm really not liking these spoilers lately. :(

It just disappoints me when he gets crapped on so much.

I really enjoyed Jon's role on SU2. I was thinking that I like that character more then Ryan. It's just that every time I watch him on SU2, I get a smile on my face. I giggle, and laugh, and the lines are just too funny.

I think maybe we should revise that one question and add his character on SU2.

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I like Jon himself the best. :D

9. laneangel

laneangel Victim

Hi everyone i'm a newbie, first time loggin in the site, i'm also a huge Ryan Wolfe fan, i'm from the far country of Tv.com so if can just make me a little resume of what's going on here it will be very very nice *i'm a bit lost* :confused:

10. I__luv_JTogo

I__luv_JTogo Victim

OMG I TALKED TO JONATHAN ON MYSPACE!!!!!!!!!
    I WAS FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i was like that the other day....i was like OMG!!!! i'm talking to JONATHAN TOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so excited!!!!!!!!! i couldn't believe it...and i still don't...lol.....

12. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

i havent gotten a reply back from him yet :(
    im still hopin ahaha
    i check the myspace many many times a day ... still no reply ahahaha
    maybe im just not as special as everyone else :( jon togo doesnt like me :(

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i was so shocked....i didn't think i would get a response but he said stuff about reading my profile and how it was completely about CSI: miami and that he liked the fact that i was so into the show and stuff....i'm still in shock...i couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!!

14. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

hey if any of you have csi related myspaces id love to see em!!! pm me your links!!! or any other myspaces ahaha
    i dont really have anything csi or jon related on my profile :( i use my profile for networking so its gotta be neutral ... blahh its so boring ahaha

i hate saturdays. no csi miami tonight :'(
    i need my ryan fix!!!
    im scanning the net for pics right now ... mmm ..

15. asiagirl

asiagirl Dead on Arrival

Hi Im sorry long time I m not write here :( :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.