The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LOL....a huge Narcissism goin on.....*slaps knee*...that is hilarious. Although, the man does think highly of himself, and almost looks down his nose to others. Either he is over egotisticlly or super insecure...I think the jury is still out on that one...lol

but I love him, he should never change...and like I said before, it bring humor back to the lab....now that greg is not in the lab....

2. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol. I dunno... I think he's definately full of himself and thinks he can do anything (though he claims he's NOT a miracle worker, lol) but I think he feels insecure in front of Grissom. At least thats the vibe I get.

*cheers that she can FINALLY add an avatar...*

3. DJRideout

OOOOo.....a young drunk and shirtless hodges.....lol.

A miracle worker...the lab coat is just his disguise, like super man...lol.......his super power....his smeller!! lol

I think that people just under-estimate his ablilties and don't understand him....he's a very complex man !!!

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

What is he Superman now? Clark Kent? I think he belongs on another show then. LOL

5. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

yes, like i said i'm waiting for him to pop up in heroes...

since at the moment (for me in the uk at least) a lot of them are in vegas... hiro or ando could bump into david and realise that his amazing sense of smell is his super power... he could save the day by sniffing out sylar's evil scent...

*is now imaging a csi-heroes cross over with a brainless body found on the strip... is now salavating with excitement*

6. DJRideout

lol....*wonders how the conversation of HODGES turned into him being a super hero...*....ahhh yes, the after 3am brain shut off mode kicked in...hmmm....*wonders if there is a remedy for the 3am crazies*

Well....I have never seen a fully eppy of heros, but someone PLEASE inform me if he ever shows up on the program. LOL! It will automatically become a favorite of mine.

*wonders now how Wally could have skipped under her radar without detection after all the shows she's watched in the past with him in it OR doin' a cartoon voice...scratches head and blames LOKI and DIZZ just for the heck of it, seeing she don't want to blame the most obvious suspect, herself....lol* :lol:

7. Dizzney

Ahhh another Heroes fan too. ;) Anyway, do not try to blame us, DJ. You are the one making Hodges into super lab hero. :lol:

8. DJRideout

lol.....I...umm....well......*frown*...ok ok...I take full responsiblilty

but he still has his special power......the amazing sense of smell....

*loves him just for who he is the snarky, zany and moddy hodges*

9. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

indeed... snarky is the way forward! *grins*

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Hehe, you guys are funny, superhero...young, drunk and shirtless...hiarious.
    In a way, he is a superhero for me. Long story. I can't really explain it in the short time that I have...

11. DJRideout

LOL...*is definitely curious about PABZI's comment*...would love to hear the story on that one when you get the time. And funny is not the word for it....we haven't even gotten started...lol!

*is pleased how her hodges site is shaping up*

12. Dizzney

Your site is shaping up nicely, DJ! Good job, Gas-hopper! :lol:

13. DJRideout

*hugz Dizz*....thanks buddy...lol....you nut! *giggles and mutters...gas-hopper! One of MANY classic hodges VS greg moments* :D

14. Dizzney

There has not been as many Greg/Hodges moments this season, thus far, I have noticed.

15. DJRideout

no....i noticed that too.....*wonders whats wrong with them* But like we talked about, since greg got beaten up, hodges HAS been a little easier on to poor guy, with that and the trial......maybe Hodges actually truely feels bad for him...for a change anyway...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.