H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

That's the smile! Calleigh's feelings for Horatio are written plainly in that smile. Its undeniable.

2. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Yeah, I agree. That, and she's probably really shy because she's alone with him :D And since she's about to hold his hands to swab them, that's an added bonus!!!

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Emerald this I specially manipulated for you! Look at how close Calleigh is to Horatio, and the poor man can't concentrate. :eek: :devil: :devil: :devil:

You inspired me with those pics!!! :D

And the rest of the H and C lovers here, I hope you all enjoy them as well. :D :lol:

One from kill Zone and One from After the fall. ;)

Have fun,

HCrazy :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Hcrazy
    OMG those are awesome manips!!! They both look so real!!! *sigh* you are awesome!!!

5. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

YOu all really inspire me to " hold on to the dream" of H&C really becoming a couple!- This is my first time registering although i have been a lurker for a little while. You all are so romantic and I LOVE the fanfics- I am a memeber of the Yahoo group and i do agree- we NEED to come out really strong- I have already sent my email that i want the Ducaine friendship back and to see them work together- i told them i want to SEE them as a couple- but at least let us enjoy their closeness- I just do not understand how they will NOT capitalize on the obvious " chemistry" between David and Emily- oh well- thank goodness for fanfics- thanks for keeping me inspired and i will be a regular to this board- i love it here!- PS I was " trying" to watch all the CSI:M dvd's in order- but you have whetted my appetite for Under Suspion--
    I LOVE all the seaons 1 shows- Do you have any favs for season 2-4 which you can recommend with some really cute /good ducaine scenes!- what the heck- i will just give in and watch my Ducaine then go back and watch the others- haha--- I always was weak ( when it comes to temptaion anyway- and H is really tempting- YUMMY!!

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Hi bringirl2001!!! Welcome!!!
    I have yet to have my registration for the Yahoo group approved :(
    Hmmm...in terms of seasons 2-4, the hug scene in 'Lost Son' is obviously at the top or towards the top of every DuCainer's list. I also like in 'Under The Influence' (S3) at the end where H asks Cal how she's doing and they have a cute little conversation. Another good one is in 'The Best Defense' (S2) when H asks Cal if he needs to be concerned about her (that ep has a good amount of DuCaine in it, from H's concern to simple smiles at each other). And then of course there's 'Under Suspicion' (S4) for obvious reasons. There's also some DuCaine-ness in 'Blood in The Water' (S4), and a touching scene between them when H is about to be married to Marisol in 'Shock' where we think that although Cal's wishing her congrats, inside she's dying because he's about to marry someone else.
    It's slim pickings with S5, unfortunately. Only one notable one in 'Going Under' and that's about it.

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey all - glad to see some good posts here - nice pics! Just to go back to some comments about Ducaine being "End Game" - that would be awesome, except by that time H may be too old to do anything about it LOL.

::Ahem:: Anyhow, mind out of gutter. I didn't know if I should post this in this thread or the song thread, but I have to say that I've been listening to that Akon song "Don't Matter", and I always think of the TPTB and Ducaine when I hear it — especially these lyrics:

"Nobody wanna see us together, but it don't matter, no. Cause I got you ... Yes we gonna fight, oh yes we gonna fight, believe we gonna fight, fight for our right to love, yea..."

I think that's our theme song right now — fightin' for Ducaine's right to love ;) I'm all for the campaign! Where's the bandwagon so I can hop on board?

I started to write a response on that CBS feedback site, but it got way too long, so I have to make it shorter, or no one will read it. (Alas, I've got a lot of issues w/the show lately aside from the lack of Ducaine. :confused: I think Kristine Huntley, who reviewed "A Grizzly Murder" on TalkCSI, said it best when she noted that Horatio has grown "more closed off and remote from his team, rather than closer." Less banter, less Horatio humor, etc. It's sad, and it should be delved into - maybe there's a reason for it, but I would hope there'd be a payoff.)

But I guess it's not all that bad for Ducaine fans - I mean, geeze, last week was the first time H said much of anything to Eric since "Man Down" (I thought the "Triple Threat" scene was played really well, and Adam Rodriguez is doing a great job - ok, sorry off-topic...)

As for multiple shippers, in the beginning I shipped H/Y just b/c I wanted Horatio to be happy. I think the main reason I ship H/C is b/c I love them both - they're like Mulder and Scully from the X-Files - smart, sexy, sophisticated law enforcement officers (FBI/CSI, I see a connection ;) )who are destined to be together, but something's always gets in the way. I shipped those two for nine years before seeing any sort of payoff - yikes!

Wow, sorry for the ramblings, and getting a bit OT. I'm convinced H and C have something goin on in the background - and they're tryin to "keep it separated," as the song goes. Now if only these other ships would stop popping up, we could imagine the "missing scenes" and still stay within the "canon."

Well, as Horatio used to say in the "good ol' days" — To be continued .... ;)

8. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

WOW, some really great posts here. Lots of meaty DuCaine-ness.

I am currently working on a DuCaine fic....I like to wait until I finish before I post any - otherwise I might get distracted from the completion. I think you guys will like it - it is 3 chapters so far and the outline looks like 15 chapters. I'll post it on the Yahoo group and fanfcition.net.....I'm not sure how to post here. The fan fiction thread seems intimidating....lol.

@Jennifer - I agree, I don't know how anyone can watch Under Suspicion and not see the chemistry and closeness they share....he totally trusts her and she totally defends everything about him. No one mentioned it but one of the things I love [get ready for me to be in obessesive mode] is that when she is swabbing the first hand and turns it over to swap the top there is a point right before she switches the other hand that he moves his hand slightly over hers, almost in a caressing way.

@EmeraldEye - love the UTT and the poem. Calleigh has unwavering trust, respect and love for him....it couldn't be more obvious in her actions and even non-actions around him. Thet just need to get back to that closeness for the rest of the season.

@EyeHeart - Love that poem.

@HCrazy - I love manips. P.S. I am having trouble getting into your site.

@Bringirl2001 - WELCOME ! I hope more lurkers join in soon. The more Ducainers the more possibilities.

@Miamirocks - loved your whole post....and as far as missing scenes, read on.

I have decided, I am going to create a missing scene on-going fic with one missing scene from each episode starting with Season One, it will be a progression of a relationship with them. I'm shooting for Monday for the first one. Gotta get the 15 chapter one done first. LOL

Carry on Ducainers !!!

tracy

9. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey guys,

Thanks for the smiles on the pics, I have lots more on my site and coming! :D

This one I am working on you're all going to bug out!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Heee I love this H and C, I get so excited!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My site seems to be up and ok, but just don't try to Down load the sound bytes yet. My host is down right now. Look under my updates and you will see. I added a whole bunch of new sound bytes including our famour six foot man and three foot rifle! More pics and FF too. Click on my profile and you will find the link. :cool:

Thanks eyeheart, Miami rocks and Tracylynn and everyone, I have even better ones awaiting you. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Welcome Bringirl :D You will love it here. ;)

It's a world full of H and C and it's all OURS!!!!! :D :D :D :D

HCrazy

10. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Tracy
    Ooooh can I help you with those missing scene fics? I've already done two of them and posted them on here.
    Don't worry about posting your fics on here. If you're worried about negative comments, I haven't seen one yet on any fic, so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww Emer that is so beautiful and so very true! I think I'm a bit emotional this evening cuz I read this and felt a bit a tear come to my eye! Awww Love, it makes me happy! :D

I LOVED this, I just watched that one actually...it was JUST on A&E...and yeah H as he is asking Cal how concerned he needs to be about her, was so sweet of him...this was a great eppy that showed just how vastly different Hagen treated Cal versus how H treats Cal. Like when Hagen came storming into the lab and confronted Cal and they argued and then H stepped in and cleared his throat, and then he just sort of blocked Hagen's escape and stared him down like, "Don't even think about hurting my girl, I won't hesitate before hurting you." And then his soft and tender, "You okay?" he cares about her so much more than Hagen ever could! LOVE! :D

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Yeah I was watching it, which is why I thought of it :lol:
    When H stood up for his Cal against the geeky giant Hagen (I totally ripped off Full House on the 'geeky giant' thing), I wanted to cheer, and then H was such a gentleman to ask Cal if he needed to be worried about her. *Swoons* Hagen treats Cal like he deserves her, when we all know that's not true. He doesn't treat her the right way, thus he doesn't deserve her. H, on the other hand, will always make sure she's okay. He puts her well-being above anything else, and that's what makes H the true love for Cal.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ahhhh gotcha, nice hon! ;)

Yeah...or I'd even say, Hagen treated Cal like he was better and that as a CSI she wasn't ever quite as good as him, and therefore she had to kind of work to be with him...whereas H treats Cal like she is so much better than he is, that were he ever to get her he would cherish her like he got a beautiful gift... :D I agree yeah, he puts her above anyone else, whereas Hagen put himself above her...bad move dude! :p Her LT doesn't like that! :D

14. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Damn straight. Cal's too smart to fall for Hagen's tricks, but she'll be smart enough to make the first move, because it's quite obvious that H is too shy!!!
    He knows that she is capable of doing anything the boys can, and I think he respects her so much for that. She could run circles around Hagen with not only her knowledge of ballistics, but also gun-handling abilities. CSIs must be proficient in science, and I can speak from personal experience that not everyone is good at science, so you have to be quite learned in science at least to be a CSI. Hagen should have respect for her at least for being very intelligent, but alas, he only thinks of himself. I bet she's the best shot out of anyone there besides H, but then again, there was the scene in 'Dispo Day' where she calls him a good shot. Coming from Cal, that is one hell of a compliment.

15. Cova

Cova Witness

*sneaks into thread*

Anyone miss me? :p I've been off the boards for awhile namely thanks to a few things CSI: Miami related; those awesome paperback novels and Season 3. Dear god I'm hooked.

The most recent episode I watched was After the Fall, such a great episode and I adored the interaction scenes we were treated to between Horatio and Calleigh, namely when Calleigh comes to see Horatio and asks if he's okay, I totally melted, awwsness Cal was worried about her Handsome. <33

I'm still working on that fic of mine I'm writing, I'm slow I know but I blame it on juggling a number of other small projects at the same time along with it. :lol: :p

Wish TPTB would wisen up and at least give us some scenes with Horatio and Calleigh together, a friend of mine has even speculated that EP and DC are mad at each other or something and that's why they don't have any scenes together. :eek: I doubt that's true and I certainly hope it's not. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.