WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Give me a break. Not only wrestlers take steroids. Other athletes who have money who can keep it hush hush take steroids. I'm waiting for a time that someone won't bad mouth wrestling so much as if it were a sin. I'm so f'n fed up already! :mad: Ha! And see... non-wrestlers were mentioned too!

Anyway, I can't believe I'll say this about Reyrey, but yeah, he does seem to be knocked on something. C'mon, small guy, a little buff? Kinda suspicious...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Call me crazy... but I think Stone Cold has "looks" as in, he kinda reaches my radar of cute guy. :devil:

I SORT OF have a crush on the Rattlesnake.

*ahem* speaking of Reyrey...

[​IMG]

BTW, at least Cena wasn't mention and I doubt he's into steroids. He works out purely and I believe in him that he doesn't take those.

:D Any more Stone Cold pics?

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

More Austin Pictures??? I don't have many, but I'll see what I do have...

[​IMG]

[​IMG] <Git R Done :lol:

[​IMG]
    Stunner :devil:
    Austin...Phone Home :confused: :lol:
    Austin Dressed Up
    Longest Yard

And that's about all I have, most I can't show, because he's doing the one finger salute :p

Adding a couple more links to some more pictures:

Look at some of these old pictures that I stumbled across on my old laptop that's been sitting in my closet :lol:
    I won't a kiss too...<This is so old, it's from before Chris Jericho became the undisputed champion.
    Jeff looks so young here
    Kurt and Stephanie
    Triple H and Stephanie<The night he asked for a 'divorce'

3. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

^ Whoa, tanglewood14! Did you just say you sort of have a crush on the rattlesnake? :devil:

:D I like that pic of Stone Cold and Larry The Cable Guy.

This is just a random WrestleMania thought I have: Ashley will lose. She's only in that match against Melina because she's on Playboy.

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I didn't want to over do it with links, so I'm going to post the rest of them here.
    Kenny and Mickie<I think the other guy is Shad from Cryme Tyme. Kenny looks like he's like 18 here, and yet there's a beer in his hand, shame on you :devil:
    Rey and Randy :devil:<I'll go ahead and admit, I'm not a Rey Mysterio fan. I used to be when he was in WCW, but ever since he became the world champion it got to where I couldn't stand him. But I don't know why I like this picture so much, because Orton's one of my favorites :D
    Orton
    Kenny...boy how I miss the green
    The Rock and Jeff Hardy<One of my favorite Rock moments ever.
    Carlito and Maria<Just check out his face!
    Batista with Superman :D
    Austin and Lilian

[​IMG]< [​IMG] It's Vanilla Nice...
    [​IMG]<Kind of looks like he's tring to steal a kiss from Cena [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. tanglewood14

[​IMG]

^Lita's Babe of The Year phososhoot....

*bows down* Thanks for brining some Flava Flave WWE pics (meh lame attempt of hip-hop)!!! c:

Well... ^ there goes something you and I don't agree on Nikky. I'm a blinded fan of Reyrey (oookay, coz I have a crush on him).

Hey, if you have Stone Cold pics, keep 'em coming!

^ I like that pic of Lillian and Austin! c:

Awww.... Mickie and Kenny are sooo sweet! c:

Well... I was watching RAW yesterday and this morning, and I gotta say, last week's episode was so damn memorable! I liked the Final Money In The Bank Qualifying match and I almost drooled looking at Orton. c: The guy won and I'm very interested in the growing rivalry between him and Edge. Tell you what, I'm starting to like Edge! His already one of my "heel favorites".

Then Lillian said to the audience to turn their attention to the Titantron for "a public service announcment". My mouth literally dropped when I was caught off guard seeing THE ROCK!!! c: I cried out "No way!" and I'm glad my sister didn't come out the room and ask me what the f is going on. c:

I tuned in the entire two hours because it's been a while since I watched a full Raw show. And my favorite part was the contract signing... coz of Stone Cold Steve Austin, dude! c: The one-liners between Trump and Vinnie Mac were cool but I honestly LOLed when Vince almost fell on his ass when he slipped in the apron. c:

Then Austin came out and every word he said will catch your attention.

"Don't get under my skin... don't rub me the wrong way... don't ruffle all my feathers. In other words: Don't piss me off."

^ Man, that was KO! c:

I wasn't a wrestling fan during the Austin era and I feel too bad not being one of those fans watching him. c:

Watching RAW yesterday gave me the flavor of how he was back in the days. Same with The Rock's short appearance.

"I don't care if you're worth a billion... (what?!) 2 Billion... (what?!).... 3 billion (what?!).... 4 billion (what?!)... 5 billion (what?!)... 6 billion (what?!)... 7 billion (what?!).... 8 billion (what?!)"

Even before I became a fan of WWE, I've heard Stone Cold's name before and who he is, don't get me wrong. I had guy cousins he obessed wrestling even back in the days. I know Stone Cold.

It's just too bad I came a little too late for his time. c:

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yeah, when Vince tripped on the apron, I almost died, I just sat snickering at the screen, that was priceless. That picture of Kurt Angle is from one of my favorite Cena moments when Kurt Rapped,

"My name's Kurt Angle and what the heck?
    I won a gold medal with a broken freaking neck.
    You better step off cause we ain't friends.
    I'm moving on up like the Jeffersons'.
    You don't scare me no,no,no.
    I might suck, but you just blow." [​IMG]

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Internet rumor is that the Backlash promotional poster shows that there will be rematches from both WM main events; Cena-HBK & Taker-Batista. Not sure what this means for WM, but WM won't be the end of these storylines.

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I read in a magazine a couple months ago that 2007 was going to be Shawn Michael's last year wrestling. I hope he still has another role in it, like maybe a General Manager :hint hint:, I don't think it would be the same without him.

9. tanglewood14

Awww... if HBK will be gone, then what's gonna happen to DX? DX gave me something to think about like not always get pushed around by people who think they're the damn authority all the time.

It's just a rumor, right? :D

I'm looking forward to the 'Taker/Batista showdown at Mania. c: See, I was watching a replay of SD (last week's epi) this morning and it showed that moment when Taker threw Finlay right at Batista at the announce table after Finlay caused a DQ/No Contest during the main event. c:

It's interesting... I dunno what I'd rather see. A championship loss or an end to a decade and a half of victory. c:

Right now, I'll leave you all Johnjohn Cena-licious.

[​IMG]

10. gream_reaper

He was promoting a movie along the way. :D. So is Stone Cold, when you think about it. He's a ref at Mania, he's got a movie coming out... promotion, IMO.

BTW, isn't Backlash a Raw PPV? So why would Taker and Batista be in the poster?

... oh, wait... that's just a rumor. :D.

11. tanglewood14

wwe.com fired back on those si.com allegations. Check this article:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/si

I ain't gonna allow anybody to bad mouth wwe so much.

Before I go for the day, I leave a pic of Kane from his Smallville appearance.

[​IMG]

I've got a Q: Who in the WWE would you like to guest star in an episode of any of the CSI shows?

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

John Cena, Randy Orton, Kane would make a good serial killer, Undertaker, and maybe Carlito, don't know why about that one.

gream_reaper, WWE has started to use people from different shows at the other shows pay per views, they're eventually getting rid of brand specific pay per views.

13. gream_reaper

Trying to get united, eh?

To answer tanglewood14's Q, I want to see John Cena, Triple H (I loved him in Blade Trinity!), Stone Cold, Mickie James, Trish Stratus, even The Rock! :lol:

14. tanglewood14

Who I'd like to see in an ep of CSI:
    > Kane (Great killer)
    > The Great Khali (Murderer)
    > Ashley Massaro (sultry suspect)
    > John Cena (suspect or bouncer)
    > Stone Cold Steve Austin (tough-to-get-to bodyguard of suspect)
    > Bill Goldberg (witness or suspect, but not the primary)
    > Triple H (Bad-ass suspect)
    > Kevin Nash (suspect)

Anybody in the WWE is gonna be fun to watch as the suspect.

Pics! Before I go...

[​IMG]

Reyrey... under a lot of controversy.

[​IMG]

Melina! :D I heard that her match against Ashley is under a lot of pressure. She has to do good or else her stand in the division (status) will be pushed down and the peeps will start doubting her again. Same with her boy toy, Nitro.

Speaking of Melina, Ashley's been accusing her of taking her shoes she wore in the Playboy signing in NY. She saw Melina take out the shoes from her suitcase.

[​IMG]

Cena and Trish at the press con in Afghanistan in 2005.

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Edge's MySpace Blog, regarding the steroid rumor, I'm sick of hearing about these. WRESTLING IS FAKE!!! If they want to use something to give them more muscle, then let them. It's not like it's baseball or basketball, this is for entertainment purposes, in reality, they're a bunch of athletes that get paid to put on a show, unlike basketball, baseball, or football players. If they want more muscle and want to take something for it, then let them.

Dear Blogees (did I just create a word?)

If you are reading this blog and it sees the light of day, than that means that an article has been written by a Sports Illustrated writer that states I received HGH from a pharmacy in 2003. So, I'll cut right to the chase like I always do. It's true. However, it's not exactly breaking, earth shattering news. It's actually old news. I admitted to this on national television in Canada in 2004 on Off The Record. When host Michael Lansberg asked me if I'd ever taken steroids, without consulting me before the show, I was perturbed, but answered without hesitation, "Yes, I have."

In hindsight, I'm glad he asked the question. It got it out in the open and anyone who follows my career or supports me already knows this information about me. I won't try to defend my actions. I took them when coming back from my spinal fusion neck surgery when I was told by doctors that it would help the bones grow back around the screws and plate that were now inserted in my neck. I'm not glorifying. I'm not condoning. Just telling you why I decided to take them. I took blood tests, consulted doctors, read up, studied them, got prescriptions, and decided to do it. That's pretty much it folks, but I wanted you to get my response straight from me and not through the words of another write. Now as I'm sure most you can tell, I don't take steroids and haven't in a very long time, long before the WWE drug testing wellness policy was implemented. Hell, I barely see the inside of a gym anymore, let alone take performance enhancing substances!

So, in closing, to the columnist (not the Sports Illustrated columnist, but actually another one) who said a "roided up thing called Edge" was at the NHL ALL Star Game a few weeks ago, in 2003, this may have been true. Now, not in the least, as my random urine tests, which have always been negative will attest. I guess I'll take the fact that he thought I was as somewhat of a compliment. To the fact that I've been lucky enough to have been gifted with a 6 foot 5, 240lb body naturally. And finally made it to the top of my industry last year on my own, clean as a whistle. To those, like that columnist and any other naysayers that will hold my past against me? I've made mistakes. Will do so again in the future I'm sure. But I won't hide from them. If you're reading this, you know that's not my style.

Until next time, from everybody's favorite, clean urine,
    Edgemiester!

source: WrestlingNews.com

WWE Films is currently in production of their next move titled Jornada del muerto (a/k/a Journey of the Deadman ).

The plot is outlined as “a modern-day Western where gangs, drug trafficking and broken codes of honor rule.”

Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Dave Batista, and Bobby Lashley are all scheduled to be in the cast. John Milius will be directing and it is set for release in 2009.

With a title like Journey of the Deadman, I thought for sure that Undertaker would be in it. All that's missing is Randy Orton and Ric Flair, Evolution, those were they days :lol:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.