Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

::jumps up and down violently:: Oooo me! ME!!!! :D

2. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

No, Adz, dear, that is ssoo not why. >.<
    -dies-
    I mean, why would you think something like that?
    And to think, I was your secret lover too. -sigh-

Grissoms_Fox -
    The episode was Crate 'n Burial, still one of my favorite episodes to this day.

- Andy // Toasty

3. Grissoms_Fox

Grissoms_Fox Victim

Thank you :)

Im so sure I have watched them all .. obviously not .. thanks again!!!

4. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Wow, this is like a different country to me now...okay, not really.

I don't feel like posting/reading/discussing spoilers. They're great and all, but I probably already read them at ytdaw. (I try to get a monthly fix. Yes, I'm a junkie ;)) The promo was nice, and now that I've watched it, there's really nothing to discuss in spoiler boxes unless you wanna go in depth.

And I don't think deep after school....omg :eek: omg!

Speaking of school, I was in chemistry (I'm probably the youngest person on this board, suckers :p) and we had a sub. So we watched this movie with all these random reactions and mess. I just read and napped and did homework for my next period class until I heard "thermite." Yeah, I pretty much freaked out and watched the video.

And when thermite thermites itself or whatever it does, it burns like fireworks. It's not a nice little candle, it's the freakin fourth of July.

Grissom made a reference to thermite in Daddy's Little Girl, and Sara believed he was implying something about their relationship. It burns and burns until both elements burn each other out. But it was a pretty burn, so I'm okay.

And then there was the pickle. The people lecturing on that video made that pickle glow and make funny noises.

They electrocuted that pickle, and from then on I knew I shipped GSR like whoa.

Oh, and I was completely unspoiled for WTG. I didn't even know that there was a Ytdaw before this summer. I lurked here after the episode and posted over the summer.

Edited cause you might not get the reference to thermite if you're new here

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I was completely unspoiled of all episodes until around January. I didn't even know there was a csifiles.com or a YTDAW, so I was absolutely shocked at last seasons finale.

After Empty Eyes I am not reading any spoilers.. I'd like to be surprised for the rest of the season :D

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

"CRATE AND BURIAL" S/1.."tape me up..I love my job".. the 1st one "NESTING DOLLS" and the 3rd.. "BLOODLINES"

[​IMG]

7. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I was unspoiled until over the summer when I discovered TalkCSI and in my weak, CSI deprived state became a spoiler junkie.

Yeah! welcome to SAA:Spoiler Addicts Anonymous *high fives you geek-ily*

8. SaraSidleRules8

Well...let's see. I was dormant for a WHILE(like 2 years). So for the last couple of seasons I went unspoiled and I practically DIED last season finale. :eek: I was really spoiled up until "FI". Now I'm just being greedy. :lol: I think, I'm with you though gsrLOVE. After EE I am DEFINATELY going unspoiled...

9. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Yay! I don't know, just something about the whole "being absolutely surprised" makes me want to be surprised when the last few episodes come around. I sure do hope we get some GSR action. Hug, a kiss.. I'd die if I saw a kiss from those two.

And woohoo - I'd love to join SAA. Yay for the non-wanting-to-be-spoiled junkies.

10. SaraSidleRules8

Count me in! Hi. My name's Amy and I'm a GSR-spoiler-a-holic. :lol:

11. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

Oh yay I'm not as alone as I thought I was. *high five for wanting to explode*

I'd love to give up being spoiled, but I don't think I have the constitiution to ignore those pretty "OMGSPOILERHERE" boxes. They're just too tempting. :rolleyes:

12. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I know! They are just sitting there on your page, you just have to highlight. It's irresistable.

I would love to watch an episode when I haven't already seen clips for it on the internet. I haven't done that, well, actually I've never done that. Apart from when I first started watching CSI, but that doensn't count because it wasn't a first showing, it was the ones that go around and around on the tv, at random moments.

Then I bought my DVD's. By which time I was on the internet, and found clip sites, etc, so pretty much every episode I knew what was going to happen. It sucks.

I would just love to join the fan kingdom for the other shows that I watch, but I really don't want to be spoiled for them. Like Lost, the whole point of that show is that you are pretty much shocked every show, and I love that.

I would have loved to have watched the WtG scene without knowing that it was coming. When I watched it on channel five when it was first shown, I was like "Oh this is the bedroom scene one." Totally ruined it.

So yes I would love to join SAA, but it is pointless, so I will stay a SA. (that's hilarious btw, SA also stands for something else!)

In other news I am playing Enigma variations in my orchestra! Enigma people, just like Grissom! Totally made me laugh, but no one gets me, so I just kept my mouth shut, but I was totally thinking, "The enigma is defo varying..." :lol:

13. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Do you guys saw the new promo ??????
    MCSK ohhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddd,who can be the next victm??????? haaaaaaaaaaaa i'm thinking in our girl

edited cos i'm stupid ..thank you very much Sarah

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I think Sara is definitely the most likely option. It's been hinted at for a while now. Having said that... generally when they do the "someone you know" thing, they say "one of their own" or something. Maybe they're trying to keep it quiet-ish, but... I dunno. The other thing is - when is the next MCSK case due to air? I still don't think we've had word of a continuation, and we're on spoilers for 7x22, so it's a little odd that they're already running this promo, unless we'll get a hint of it next week or something. Either way, some good Sara Drama would be awesome. And would definitely be grounds for revealing the relationship

As a sidenote, it's been asked that we don't say what was in the promo above the spoiler, or pictures, etc. for the unspoiled members.

15. ilvelvegrissom

ilvelvegrissom Hit and Run

I Heart GSR, I really do....

They are wonderfully perfect for each other.....

GSR., three little letter that say so much...
    The power they have to brighten up my day, no wait my week, is amazing..... It really is.... :)

They are so great...I bore my friends to death talking about them, Its all, 'Sara this and Grissom that, And this one time he like pinned her to the wall (Phew) And then this other time they so just wanted to have their way with each other right there on the table, you've never, and I mean never seen eye-sex like it, and then this other time .....and on and on it goes, till someone hits me....
    They really must love me alot to put up with me all the time....:):):)

Anyhu I just felt like coming to a nonjudgemental place to waffle on about them for a little while.........:):):)
    You guys, All of you, from the flaky ones that only pop by now and again to the ones that live here, to the ones who could take it or leave it, to the ones that couldn't live without it....and so on and so fourth...... You are all amazing and I believe together, we will see this through to a happy ending..... Whos with me??????!!!! :):):):):)

GSR Forever...........

OPk, I'm done...... Thanks for listening :L:L:L:L

Hugs to everyone xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

xXx........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.