Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hey Shadowfax! Good to see you in here. :) Man, I haven't been in here for a while.

^^I did see that video. I love it!

So, that Austello guy or whoever :p said one of the team members is going to get fired. For some reason I have a feeling it's Ryan, with the whole gambling storyline coming up. But then again that just might be what the writers want us to think. I'm nervous now! It's probably going to be some random lab tech. :p Or maybe it's Jake. 0o They have to get rid of him some how. Then Calleigh would be mad at him for whatever he did, and then she would tell him he never changed. *shrugs* It could happen.

If it is Ryan, then we must get some sort of scene. Calleigh would be upset with him, but also really upset with what happens to him.

2. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

While i was in spoiler lab I read that Ryan was going to be working in a TV station for one episode, it wasnt clear if it was because he was fired or not, but he does work at a news station for one episode. It was said that Ryan asked Calleigh not to blame him because he still had to make a living. That tells me that he was fired, however it also gives us CaRWasher's something to think about and possibly see unfold.

I might be wrong, and I might be seeing things too lol I dunno...I've been sick this week...but I think you should mosey on down to the spoiler lab to see.

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Well the thing is, in the end of that episode, Ryan quits at the TV station and goes back to the lab. Now how can he go back to the lab if he was fired? Beg? :lol: I think Calleigh might be a key role in this people. IF he was fired or not I can't say, but he's working somewhere else. Who'd try to get him back? Exactly. Oh and please let it be Jake that gets fired!

4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Okay, I can't believe I'm doing this, but the fic I promised you is finally here! Well, at least chapter 1 is. :lol:

Dutchie, this belated Valentine's Day fic is for you. I hope you enjoy the first installment. I've entitled it, "Supernova". And here's the link on ffn:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3454434/1/

Let me know what you think. I'll have to figure out a way to give you access to the smut on the last chapter (I'll cross that bridge when I get there), but this first one's pretty clean, rated PG-13, and terribly fluffy. :D I hope you guys enjoy it!

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i hope Ryan doesn't get fired...because that would totally ruin CaRWash....and Jon said nothing about leaving the show....i mean he said he loved doing the show and hoped to be with the show as long as it's on the air.....so.....that makes me think it's gonna be Jake or some random lab tech.....ooooo or if we're lucky maybe Boa Vista!!!!!!! i hate her.......of course it's nothing against Eva LaRue...i like her...just not her character.....

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Need4Speed, please put what you just said in a spoiler box, as it's about an episode that hasn't been aired yet and some people do not want to be spoiled. I saw you doing the same in the Ryan thread, and some people would appreciate it if you put it in a spoiler box ;)

Shadow, left you a review. Thanks so much hun.

You know, I think this might be something. Calleigh is coming to the TV station to talk to him. So obviously she cares for him and doesn't like to see him gone. The fact that he says to her that he still needs to make a living tells me that she asked something among the lines of 'why are you doing this?', which makes me think that she probably wants him back. (Duh) Now I'm semi-excited for this episode, especially after all the E/C we've had lately and coming up. But I'm not getting my hopes up. I know better.

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ok...i'm sorry....i was trying to figure it out.......but i did and edited my posts........

8. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Good point sandersidle, I hadn't though about it being Jake that gets fired. Wouldn't THAT be fun! ;) If it is Ryan though, then we might get the CaRWash stuff we've been waiting for. Although I am kind of sick of it being Calleigh that saves Ryan's butt everytime he gets in trouble (e.g. the gambling thing etc.) Wouldn't it be nice for once if he got to save her? Wonder what TPTB could cook up about that...

9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Why don't you write them a letter. ;)
    In my planned ff Ryan is supposed to save Calleigh. Now if only that would happen.....*dreams************

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Luv the caps! ;) *goes to see if she is allowed to start writing on fanfiction.net yet*

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Need4Speed, although all those caps are wonderful, it really is a bit too much of the good to post an entire post of caps. This goes for VaveAma too and anyone else who's posted less than 3 lines here lately. One of the rules in shipper's central is to post at least 3 good lines of on topic posting in each post that you make. Now I know we haven't been getting moments lately and it's hard to think of a subject to talk about, but we can just pick an old episode to talk about, or what we think is going to happen. I know you CaRWashers and I know we can follow this rule by posting some discussion. :)

Also, about the pictures, I will get back to posting the CaRWash Pic Of The Day, so we'll have a nice moment to stare at/discuss every day. ;)

Now, to get this ball rolling I present to you a:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Backstabbers)

[​IMG]

Yes, I know, it's not really the portrait of CaRWash happiness, but it's a CaRWash pic nonetheless. This is what I'd like to know from you. We've had some bickering through the seasons. Recoil comes to mind, along with Death Pool, and this moment in Backstabbers. It wasn't really a fight, because all Ryan said was that he felt like the girl would be safe if she testified, to which Calleigh replied if he was...insane I think was the word she used. She gave a good reason and he agreed with her anyway. No big deal. My question: How do you think about these fights? We've discussed Death Pool, but what about the thing in Recoil? Do you agree with Calleigh, Ryan, or maybe a bit of both (like myself). Let me know what you think :D

ETA: I hope the first part of my post didn't seem unfriendly to you, it wasn't an attack, and I realized that maybe it feels that way. It was just a reminder and I still love you guys :lol:

13. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I think that they are always fighting/bickering because they don't know how else to react to what they feel towards each other. But I'm sure this has been said before.

*Watching Recoil as I write this* :D Which fight do you want us to talk about? They bickered about every little thing in Recoil. The arguement about the blood sample could have been avoided if Calleigh would have told Ryan what he needs to do when a court order came out. Ryan made a low blow with the comment about her father though. So it all evens out.

14. obeyshi

obeyshi Civilian

Hi, first of all i just want to apologize if i'm interupting. I'm kind of new here and a huge CaRWash fan =] I did however make a new community at livejournal although i'm not sure if any of you know/go there. Anyways its called 'abeautifulstart' (a beautiful start) so you can check it out here: http://community.livejournal.com/abeautifulstart/profile

I'm just trying to help spread the word on Calleigh/Ryan love and if you go there and join you can post fanfiction, graphics, or chat like you do here.. anyways thanks! XD

15. xTriggerx

xTriggerx Witness

Yeah, Ryan was new and all in that eppie, and Cal could have told him, but i think the bickering makes a good storyline sometimes. They bicker but in the end they always make up and are really good friends again. Its so cute :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.