Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

my input on tonights ep...
    i loved when she called him messer he had that huge grin, so cute. but has anyone else noticed how when he called her "Montana" the first time, he kinda hesitated...my guess is that he thought about his trip to Montana and their "scene" plus i've noticed that Danny laughed quite a bit, idk, was it more than usual? and Lindsay giggled :p OH! and the splatter pattern scene...or is it spatter patern? i think she said "Spater Patern" ((ya know, the one AJ was talking about? :p))

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Mo, have I told you lately how wonder you are? :) :)

I agree with Merc---I love this show! The D/L interaction wasn't anything over the top but wonderful to see. Old school D/L---flirty, good banter, and just all around fun. Eye/smile smex! :lol:

Skips away singing with Mo. The bubble is good! ;)

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mer do you have your cookies ready? Cuz I'm gonna need something yummy to munch on while I'm watching our eppy tonight! I have about an hour and 40 minutes left before it airs, and I'm all set up on my couch, with my blanket and comfy socks on...so yeah, cookies? Please?! :D

Yay for a new eppy...yay for D/L! I'm a happy girl! :lol:

4. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Wow, Mo I am impressed! *forks over the promised cookies AND some haagen dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream*
    CSIWisconsin48[/b], I of course taped the ep so...]I rewound the tape to that part :) and the actors seemed a bit stilted during that part, so they pulled it off (like you said, it was spatter pattern instead of splatter) showing that they are professionals, but you can tell the difference in their ease when they moved on. Oh, and I SOOO want an icon of that grin!

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Heehee, yay, thanks Mer hon! *Mo giggles and accepts the cookies and ice cream, happily snuggling into her couch and munching on her goodies while waiting for 10 to finally come already!*

Okay so not to bring us down...really! But we're gonna need to start right now, okay after the eppy really, but coming up with fun things to keep us happy and shippy during what promises to be a long dry hiatus! :p That said...bring on the D/L love tonight baby! 47 minutes to go...wohoo! :D :D

6. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Well Mo, I am glad you asked. :lol: We will just have to fortify ourselves with fanart and fanfics... such as my new fanfic I just posted Lab Geeks in the Know. Will have more D/L as it goes along, but some M/S as well. And of course my fav lab geek Adam! This is my whole story about if Adam were to find the courtroom picture on the 'net. My plot bunny got wired and it looks like it will be 2 or 3 chapters. (oh, and thanks for the unintentional lead-in there, Mo) :lol:

I think that this ep will produce some good screencaps for fanart too. Not as good as Super Ep, but ya gotta admit that would be pretty hard to beat, that and NWILL with that raw emotioned embrace.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, how do you know it was unintentional hon?! ;) Heehee! :lol: {it was actually, but right as I was posting it I was like hmmmm, Mer's ficcie would fit great right here! :D )

Yeah Super Ep 1 and Super Ep 2 as I have decided to dub them, (NWILL and SoOH :) ) gave us some of the best D/L caps and just D/L-ness in general! :D But I can't wait to see what we get tonight too...yay! :lol:

13 minutes! Wohoo! :D

ETA:
    Okay the whole "roach broach" scene between D/L in the lab...totally cute! The teasing, light-hearted banter, joking with eachother, Linds touching his back, him calling her Montana...I loved it! They are SOOO together, they had that comfort and ease with eachother that speaks to love outside the office! :devil: Oh yeah baby! :D

And over all it's just SOOO nice having Linds back...I just love her, and when she's fun and not angsty...I just adore her! It cracked me up too, her face as she saw the jewels on the roach, priceless!! Like "Ummm, what the heck?!!"

He called her "Montana" twice! Yay! Heehee, and that whole wine bottle glass scene with D/L and Adam, and then her "We're more than buffalo burgers Messer..." totally cute...and his grin, yeah oh good lord that was so so cute!! Gah I want that man! :D

I'm in heaven here...this eppy is like a feast of D/L goodness...what a way to have Linds come back, it's fabulous! And she's fun and cute and happy and she and Danny are flirting up a storm, but it's different...good different, like they're really at ease with eachother now...confident in their shared feelings! (Canon baby! :lol: )

Side note...I love how they used so many pop songs in this eppy...I was totally dancing along with them on my couch, lol! :lol: There are so many little things that I liked in this eppy, I know I'm gonna think of many more things I wanted to post as soon as I post this...this was a great ep!

Side note again, can I just say...with Mac and Stel's case, I totally KNEW it was the little girl from the first second I saw her! Totally! And she got away with it...wow...that's gotta suck for Stel, to know that and not be able to do anything about it.

Loved Danny's last line..."So you killed a guy, over a cockroach." Just...wow. :lol:

Yay, yay, yay, this eppy was awesome...awesome! :D

8. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Yeah, Danny's scene in interrogation with the killer, it seemed to me that Danny kept inching away from the guy towards the door. At one point he even looked over his shoulder out the door's window. Looking for Lindsay perhaps, or just a quick escape?

At the beginning of the wine investigation, Flack scoring Danny’s joke was friggin’ awesome!!!

Okay, I am not normally freaked out by these kinds of things, but the bug crawling out of the db’s bloody mouth had me yelling “ew! ew! ew!” at the tv. Lindsay’s facial expression of disbelief then, and in the lab when she finds the jewels was priceless.

We had a lot more processing shots then the past few eps. When Lindsay was finished processing the roach broach and was explaining it to Danny, ooh, I liked her hand on his back, so casual, yet it spoke of intimacy. I also loved Danny’s dry bark of laughter after Lindsay threatened the bug guy with animal rights groups! I'm sure they talked about that one later!

Anyone got a screencap of that Messer grin yet?

It feels like things are getting back on track, I liked the feel of this episode, for the whole team, AND for Danny and Lindsay. Just keeping moving forward well, PTB! *shoots respectful yet warning glare in AZ's direction*

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah I think he was wanting to escape the crazy man, that and he probably wanted to go find Linds and share just how crazy this guy really was! :lol: Seriously, roaches...amazing? Sorry dude, but you're whack! Wow!

Yeah bug crawling out of dead guy's mouth was pretty icky...Linds face when she saw it, fabulous!

Totally agree on the hand on the back and just their interaction in general, it speaks of comfort and intimacy that goes beyond....canon folks...and some fun in the bedroom, that's what this eppy said to me! :devil: heehee! :lol:

No screencap yet, but Rutta will have them up soon I'm sure! (Rutta rocks! :D )

Yup this eppy felt right, smooth, fun, easy...fluffy! I loved it! :D *Mo joins Mer in warning AZ...don't mess with us Zuiker! ;) *

10. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Few notes about this eppy:

-Montana. Twice. :D

-The whole lab scene..."bugs with bling"...back-touching...laughter...

-"Buffalo burgers" and that amazing grin

-BOOM!!

-The funny bantering and teasing between them :)

-Lindsay kicking ass against those roaches swarming on the wall...YOU GO GIRL!!

-All in all a good episode, but AZ's spoiler kept coming back to me and even though I thoroughly enjoyed the D/L interaction I couldn't help but thinking what is in store for them....and the fact that we have to wait until April for a new episode :(

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I thought when Lindsay was talking about cockroaches being NY's masot funny. And Danny telling her to watch it. Looks like Lindsay is the one telling all the jokes now. ;)

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

OH MY GOD! The way Danny looked at Adam after Lindsay said, "We're not all beer and buffalo burgers, Messer." was so adorable!
    It was like a "That's my girl" smile. That was like a little acknowledgment of the D/L relationship, which made me happy. The episode was really good and when Danny said, "You killed a guy over a COCKROACH?"--that was soo adorable.
    Hmm, do you guys think that the team know about D/L yet...? Or are they idiots and completely clueless? :rolleyes:Maybe Flack knew something, we had alot of Flack, Lindsay and D/L this episode!

Oh God! I can't wait to find out!! But damn, I have to wait until April. :(

13. dl_shipper34

:lol: Me too Mo...I kept trying to figure out who was singing those songs and my mom kept telling me to stop talking...at one point she said "Isn't that Justin Timberlake singing?" *insert shudder here* I don't think it was...hopefully not. Anyways yah they played some nice songs there :)

I found that Danny and Lindsay's voices were much more lively than they have been, more vibrant if you will. Absolutely loved the scenes with them, but it also saddened me because of the AZ spoiler. Wow I'm really intense with this lol...grrr I don't want anything to happen to our beloved D/L!!!

mer your fic was awesome :D *claps*

14. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

One of the songs was Timbaland featuring Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado (that played in one of the episodes). That is the only song I heard, I just heard different parts for different scenes. There could have been more though and I wasn't paying attention.

I thought Danny/Lindsey were great last night and I think the beer and buffalo burgers comment idicates that they didn't just hop on the plane and come back after the trial.

I thought it was a very good episode.

Delia, I am lost again. I cannot figure out how to resize the picture and I keep getting PM's saying it is too big.

Jen :)

15. dl_shipper34

^^Yah I heard Nelly Furtado in there for sure. You're probably right, they played the same song but different parts of it. It had a really good beat to it, made me dance lol. That and the fact that I like Nelly :)

Now let's all just sit back and let this loooooong hiatus pass by...and by that I mean quickly :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.