CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Hm, Ausiello, isn't that the guy who told us that a member of the team would be fatally shot in February? Based on that, I'm firmly convinced that if the person who gets fired is someone in a starring role, said person will be rehired the following episode.

2. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

I think darx2mint4 has a valid point; it might not necessarily be a member of the main cast, but one of the recurring characters. I mean, didn’t they give us a spoiler way back in season four about the revelation of the mole, and how the mole would be leaving? We thought it was someone major (or at least a major reoccuring character). Well, they were actually referring to the DA as the mole, (but she wasn’t a part of the regular cast, just a minor reoccurring) and she did leave. Or how about the spoiler where they said two “fan favourites” would be hooking up, only for it to be revealed that it was Natalia and Eric. At the time, Natalia was defiantly NOT a fan favourite.

It seems that the writers like to tease us by saying “a member of the cast will do this!”, and they know that we’ll assume it’s one of the main cast. It’s their way of tricking us into a surprise twist. But in the end, the twist, while surprising, isn’t rewarding.

3. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Well if it's like that, I hope it's not Valera.

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Ditto. Although, they wouldn't fire her again. But if they do? Heads. Will. Roll.

My bet is it's either Horatio or Ryan. Calleigh has already quit, Eric's got enough shit on his plate and Boa Vista is Donahue's new darling. My money's on Ryan, considering the whole gambling issue.

I doubt anyone will leave the show, though. He'll most likely get fired, get help for his "addiction" *massive eye-roll* and then come back next season a new man. A better man. A Ho man.

Damn, I wish it was Natalia. I don't care the reason. An innocent citizen could sue her for massive breast exposure for all I care. Just get, woman!

5. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

im still hopin its natalia
    o and the funny thing about the spoilers given to us is that we know it might not happen exactly as we would think it to happen but u know... it cant help make u wonder

6. CSI_Duquesne01

I thought I was begining to really like Nat but now that I hear this I kinda wouldn't mind it being her.(It may sound bad...)

The thing is, who ever they fire, it may be a threat or just a for a few episodes.

7. olivepie

olivepie Victim

ok
    if its ryan ill be seriously pissed
    dont you think it wired EVERYONE does a serious screw up and ryan does one and OPPS good job ryan your in hot water
    i think that ryan needs a sister for h to love so that ryan can be in the clear honestly

8. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

but umm what has eric ever done to be in hot water? o and come to think of it does ryan have any siblings in the storyline of the show?

9. CSI_Duquesne01

You never really know that much about the character personal lives. It may say it in the bio but they like never ever mention family stuff unless it was like Eric's storyline with Marisol.

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Hi olivepie and welcome to Fort Miami. Haven't seen you before. Hope you enjoy it here.

I was starting to like Boa Vista a little bit more because she seems more professional and was great in 'Triple Threat' but I mean she still doesn't belong, we should say. I hope it's her. Or no one. Oh gosh what if it's Frank? I mean he is a member of the main cast now. *gasps* Nervous now! Thye can't take my Frank!

But again, we can't completely rely on the spoiler, even though Ausiello's reliable, I mean spoilers get magNIFIED all the time. They said Delko was gonna die, so we can't trust this 100%. And Super-H will always fix everything. Can't wait to see what he does this time. (like wave his shades and fix everything)

11. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

ya theres an episode where eric and caleigh talk about their families and how eric had like i think 4 or 5 sisters and that he was the only male and stuff about caleigh's grandma and there were plenty of episodes that involved a lot of family stuff like caleigh's dad and his problems and especially horatio.... anyways im off topic

SORRY FEDS!!!

12. CSI_Duquesne01

^ If it was storyline that's when they mention family mostly, but I'd like to hear about this episode you are talking about.

13. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Logically, there will probably be two CSI: Miami episodes in May. Which means one of two things can happen. #1 somebody will get fired in the first week and be brought back in the finale after a case is cleared, or they will use it as a cliffhanger into next season, in that case I could see it being Horatio.

If I had to bet money on it, I'd guess it would be Delko. Why else would they have this storyline with the memory loss, and screwing up his evidence?? I think they are just building it up for the end. Like Vegas did last year making the season around Brass' character, I think Miami is doing the same with Delko this season. If it isn't Delko I'd say Wolf, he has some storyline twists as of late as well.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Ok, here's my theory...Bum duh duh!

It's either Ryan, Eric or Calleigh. Why? Read below.

Calleigh / Eric - they're caught flirting together (based on the spoilers that Jackie brought to us :D ) and usually co-worker relationships don't fit well with the job.

Ryan - the gambling deal. If it makes it to the tub [which I hope it doesn't, it's suuuch a Warrick storyline from s1 of CSI and Donahue's recycling it like I see the homeless guy doing with the bottles he collects when we drive for pizza. :p

15. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I never understood the severaity of the gambling stuff with Warrick or Wolf. It isn't illegal, and only if they are doing it on the job (like Warrick did) should they get in trouble. And in Florida the gambling age is 18, not 21. And by now I understand the recycling of storylines and can get it to an extent. The series is around 350 episodes all together and a little recycling is understandable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.