CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by June_85, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

I have seen that episode of Sex and the City. I think it is called Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl.
    Eddie looks great. He still has the long hair.

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Right i know that its only wednesday but i am for some reason really excitd about this weeks episode already!!!
    So any way i went on the five website and am posting the summary....
    CSI: New York (Drama)
    Time - 21:25 - 22:25 (1 hour long)
    When - Saturday 24th March on five
    Consequences. Series 3, episode 8.
    New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. When a paintball player is found shot dead, Flack realises that a dirty cop under his supervision could be to blame. Mac comes face to face with his deceased wife's son, a young man he never got the chance to know.
    Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Anna Belknap, Eddie Cahill
    (Subtitles)

I think i must have over dosed on coffee or CSI NY because i am feeling a little loopy at the mo, lol.

As you have probely realised i can't wait for saturday to com along!!!

* Goes off to watch MORE csi ny- Not what it looks like

3. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Hehe! Nattybatty! I'm with you, this weeks episode looks fabulous. And I have Saturday night off! EEK! Chinese food and CSI:NY. Such a good night.

4. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

I'm with both of you!! I can't wait, could be a corker!!

All tension and moody looks :lol:

Its choice in the radio times, Alison Graham is a bit mean about Mac but she does like it. Apparently there are aliens in it :confused: :lol: should be interesting!

5. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

yay! i can't wait for saturday's eppy! wonder if we'll see Flack and Danny shopping for appliances! :)

6. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Here's hoping!! although from what i've read i don't think they'll have time :(

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I just read what Alison Graham said about Mac on the Radio Times site, that is a bit mean, Mac does smile sometimes, qute a lot recently, much more than he did in S1 anyway. And he does use humour sometimes too. Can't wait for Saturday!

8. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

And we know why that is! ;) :devil:

9. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Not long now! 2 sleeps until a new CSI. I feel like a kid beofre christmas. I've been working like a beast this week and it's my only thing to look forward too. That sounds like I live such a sheltered life.

10. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

I'm with you on that MichelleK! I've even already worked out how I'm going to fit my Easter holidays around the new episodes. How sad and/or dedicated is that?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

11. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

We'll go with dedicated Twinkletoes :D

Same here, my working week needs to end soon, at least i got my appraisal done! and now i can get some appraising of my own in :lol:

the more i read about this episode the more i'm looking forward to it, i've already got my meal planned (italian) and the wine is in the fridge... Roll on Saturday!

12. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Hehe! Glad I'm not the only one!!
    Yeah my take away menu is ready and I'm stocked up on the food. I just hope I don't fall asleep before hand!
    I like the title dedicated rather than anything else!
    I've just found out I'm away in London the weekend that Raising Shane airs!! ARGHHHHH!!

13. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

:eek: OH NO!
    well you sort of know what happens (i know you've looked at those screen caps girlie! :lol:) so i guess your recorder - whatever type that may be - will just have to be your new best mate that weekend!! Could always come round mine that night!! :lol:

Its actually quite sad how much i am looking forward to this weeks episode!!

14. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I know one more sleep and one more shift at work before tomorrow's episode! I cannot wait!
    My VCR will be my best friend and I may have sneaked a peek at the odd picture or video clip on Youtube. *sobs* I'm so sorry!
    Of all the episodes though, Raising Shane is the one I will always squeal over!

15. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

Do they show repeats at anytime on any channel? My stoopid VCR Doesnt get channel 5 and i've missed like all of them so far!! :shock: *Dont look at me I'm so ashamed!* Do you recon the'll be on living:TV or Five again???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.