who is your fave character out of CSI NY???

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dannyxmesser, Mar 16, 2007.

1. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

It was Mac that first drew me into the show, but my absolute favorites are probably Stella, Adam, and Hawkes. Stella is smart and strong, but with a certain softer side. Hawkes is intelligent, composed, and at the same time boyishly eager and anxious to fit in. And Adam is brilliantly funny, wonderfully awkward and so much like people I actually know that his character is very vibrant and alive for me.

2. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

mine is mac and danny

3. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

my favorite character is Danny.

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

For me, I contstantly go back and forth between Lindsay and Aiden. They are both my favorites....I love Aidens wise-cracking attitude (Part of what I also admire about myself :D) While I also love Lindsay.....for just being Lindsay... :lol: She brings (esp. in s2...) a light-hearted feeling to the show, which I love :D

5. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

My favourite character was Aiden Burn.... ;)

She was the sunshine of the team and I loved her friendship to Danny and Flack.
    I liked her character very much !

It's so sad because she must died... :(

6. Macayla

Macayla Captain

I have a tie between Danny and Lindsay

Danny is smart, funny and of course hot... he always gets me to laugh :lol:
    Lindsay is pretty, sweet and brings light-heartedness to the show :D She makes me smile

7. wizzkidCSIfan

wizzkidCSIfan Victim

Mines gotta be Flack... love the ties too - even the BAD ones!

8. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

Stella and Mac are my favorites. I guess because they're a little bit older and more experienced than the others. I love them separately, but I REALLY love their relationship and interaction with each other.

9. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

I also love the fugly ties. I think they are a great part of his personality. Plus come on, you want boring ties, look at Mac :D

10. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Flack and Sid

11. Aaralyn_J

Aaralyn_J Dead on Arrival

My favorite is Stella. Not only does she have a pretty face, but a beautiful personality as well. I love how tough she is, but how she can be extremely kind as well. Aside from that, Melina Kanakaredes is a fantastic actress who gives her all in every scene.

12. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

Adam--hands down.
    He is portrayed as smart, somewhat geeky, and seems to really love his job. You can't help but to feel for him as you see him trying to fit in with the others. And the little reveal about his dad being a bully? My heart went out to him. He seems like a character anyone can relate to. We have all, at some point, felt like the Adam's of the world. He is a very believable character. Quirky, sexy, smart--grade A all the way around. :)

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Sid Hammerback-he only got few lines but always rocks,I like his ironic/sarcastic quotes.

14. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I love all of the NY characters! There is one who I do consider the "weakest link" of the cast, but overall, I think they're all fab. My faves are usually Mac and Hawkes, but Adam and Sid also bring me joy every time they're onscreen...

15. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

My fave of course has to be Danny, but I love the characters in CSI NY! Hawkes is cool, Adam and Sid are really kooky, Mac and Stella are such strong characters and Flack is just hilarious, so it'd be pretty tough to single out a weak link I think!! :D