Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Well maybe its a 2 hour season finale... you never know, maybe TPTB have a longer story to tell :)

2. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

I wish it could involve Hawkes and Flack. They are both way overdue for a major story. I'd also love to finally know what has happend to Louie, and maybe have some more Mac/Reed development as well.

But I'm not holding my breath.

3. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

At least Hawkes had some story line this season--long overdue, I might add. I think the rest of the season will have plenty to deal with--Stella's HIV story, Mac and Reed, Mac and Peyton, maybe more about Lindsay's story, Danny and Lindsay, and hopefully more Danny backstory, especially with regards to Louie.

I think Flack's going to be the only one with no story line...at least he had "The Fall" back in S1. Fortunately he makes the most of his brief screen time, the fugly ties, and the snarky one-liners so he's not easily forgotten!

4. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

I have to agree. There is a ton to deal with in the last what 6 or so episodes.
    I love the fugly ties btw. They are a part of his personality. It is a tie so it is conforming like his job but they are "fugly" so I think he uses them to show his sarcasim and disdain for the badguys. Come on would Flack be Flack without those ties.
    As far as Hawkes goes, he did have a good role in Murder Sings the Blues where he and Mac got into it because he knew the vic and he also had a great part in (I forgot the episode I think it was Raising Shane) where he was suspected of robbing the bar and killing the bartender.

5. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

New episode this week right?

----

Nice spoilers! :)

Could it be possible that Stella was in an orphanage but between those events, she had foster parents?

6. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Yes, finally. :)

7. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

from Ausiello:

8?

btw they're still casting for sag and non sag actors for tomorrows shooting in NYC.

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ We'll probably get some flashbacks from the time Stella was in a foster home/an orphanage.

We only have 6 ep's to go :(so perhaps not every story is going to be dealt with this season. We are probably headed for a major cliff hanger.

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

I think you may be right.

Oh well, as long as it's a good one I'm willing to spend three months wondering about it... ;)

10. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

In season 1 she said she grew up in an Orphanage but it's possible she was in a foster home at one point in her life. Maybe the episode with the flashback will explain it.

11. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

I'm echoing others' speculations that Stella may have been placed with foster parents at one time either before the orphanage or during the orphanage stay.

However, I'm curious as to the secret-identity woman. Could Stella's parents have not died, and the woman is her sister? I don't have inside info...I'm just throwing this out. It's interesting to ponder the possibilities.

12. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Im pretty sure that's in regards to the spoiler mentioning her former foster sister/ or another girl at the orphanage, being a suspect in a murder.

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yes, there will be a flashback for when Stella was 8. ;)

14. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I don't remember the writers ever saying that Stella's parents died. Maybe they just gave her up for adoption because they couldn't raise her. I was adotpted at 4 yrs. old but my bio-parents are still alive, they could raise me at 15 yrs old so they put me up. Maybe that what happen with Stella.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I just hope it's not of the type that's gonna make me nuts all summer lol. I go more crazy with some than others...though at least I doubt it'll be anything of the "life or death" type, well other than maybe the HIV thing.

I think they're setting up whatshisname...Gerard? like Stetler and Ecklie...anyone know if he's coming back next season? I'm already starting to not like him for not liking Mac lol but I wanna know what his motive is...Stetler thought H stole the Lt.ship...Ecklie just doesn't like Grissom's refusal to play politics and that the night shift is way better than his day shift...but I wonder about this one. And hopefully it's unique since both other shows have done it too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.