who is your fave character out of CSI NY???

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dannyxmesser, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I liked and still like Aiden Burn. She had a wise-cracking attitude just like mine ;)

Then there'd be Lindsay. She gorgeous and smart. and with Danny! :lol: :p

2. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Most recently - Don Flack. Don's one of the few characters in the show to still have that NY snark and passion. He's one of the guys, but can still stand up to Mac. He can turn from wise-cracking funny guy to Flack!Attack hero in a second, and let's face it, the fact that he's gorgeous to look at doesn't hurt anything either :D

3. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

My Favorite is Don Flack and his one liners! But Danny is a close second!

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Mac is my favourite because I think he's hot. I love his blue eyes, his authority, how he interacts with his team, his determination on cases. I like all the other characters too, but Mac is my fave.

5. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I like all the characters but.. I really like Danny, and Lindsay

6. Eriss

Eriss Hit and Run

Flack :D Why? Because he is funny, sarcastic and cuteee ^^ Simply the best xD

7. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

I love Flack. I am a sucker for a sarcastic smarta_s! I love a man who can keep me on my toes and I think Don is that guy. He also seems so passionate about what he does. Plus the man can eat. I mean come on every scene he's in he is putting something in his mouth. Which you all have obviously noticed by the looks of the "pics" thread. Can someone tell me who the Jackhammer is? ;-)

8. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention the ties. Come on stop picking on him for his ties. I love them. A plain ole suit and tie would get boring. If you want normal look at Mac's ties. If you want crazy, that's what Flack is for. It is also a reflextion of his personality. The ties reflect the sarcastic and funny side of his personality!!!
    The suit reflect the detective/cop side of his personality. You can't have Flack without both sides!

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I go back and forth on who is my favorite. But for comedy relief I like Flack and Adam. Otherwise I like Lindsay for the way she handles the situations she is put in. ;)

10. ebonygirl

ebonygirl Victim

I like Hawkes, but I think I would like him even more if they would DEVELOP THE CHARACTER. He ends up fading into oblivion and reappearing for a couple of seconds here, a minute there, brief scene or two, which is so not fair. However, I absolutely love Mac, his intensity is so believable, but now they are even showing his softer side. Huge fan of the show and actors in its entirety, but the above are stand outs!

11. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

I do like Mac. He is a very stern leader but he looks out for everybody on his team. He seems like he would do anything he legally could to protect them.

12. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

For me, it's easily Stella for the combination of being an extremely tough cookie, and also because she is Mega-Hot as well. I don't think you could ask for a better combination.

13. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

I love all of them! ehhe..My first favorite was Hawkes...now Stella.. :)

14. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Mine is Danny Messer. He is the one who brings a bit fun in it... making a joke or two sometimes :)
    Another reason, his really good-looking. The best in my opinion ;)

15. dannyxmesser

dannyxmesser Victim

i agree with u, he is fun and is very gud lukin x