Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Ahoy there my fellow shippys!! SleepingBeauty welcome back hun. Join in the D/L lurve! :)

How are y'all today?? Hyped for tomorrow?? hehe I am!! Everything stops at 10:00 on Wednesday nights, don't care what I'm doing or where I am, I bolt off at 9:55. As for the shippy dictionary...hehe what an awesome idea!! It's so love :D

To help with this long hiatus, I've written another D/L fic...Here Beside Me. I'm currently working on another one :) Enjoy!! *hugs all her shippy buddies before skipping off*

2. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Mo
    hehe there is no way i can sit and watch timeline lol i jus couldnt put myself through it :lol:
    :D isn't it jus perfect? im sooo happy with it :D hehe everytime i look at it it makes me feel all goose bumply hehe think i might have to go watch the Super ep now lol

DlShipper

Awwwwww!!!! i love this fic! :D i love the way you put it backwards n forwards between Danny n Lindsay's thoughts n feelings!!!! :D if only the actual episode had ended that way.... **sighs happily** hehe

Sleepingbeauty, Goodnitetonite..........Welcome back hon'z!!!! hehe you have been deeply missed lol :D

3. dl_shipper34

:D *hugs chell* Thank you!! I really appreciate your review. I wish they had kissed as well, but I know we'll get it eventually. And hun...your icon and banner are LOVE!!!!! hehe it's so newsworthy!! "Can we say canon?" "I THINK SO!!!" :D *skips around room singing "We're canon, oh yah...we're canon, oh yah!"* woot woot!! huzzah for the Super Ep!! D/L are still going strong :D

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Okay, now I know and still don't really know either, :confused: but I think I kinda get it... :cool:
    I love that idea Aud we definitely have our own language...I could totally understand mercy's little example, :D but no non-shipper will know what it says. Btw I don't really have any other ships (except one on Stargate Atlantis), but is the shipping language universal or has every ship it's own vocabulary? :rolleyes:
    Aah, Chell that's indeed such a sweet face :) [​IMG]
    And despite THAT look, she's still determined to go
    [​IMG]

Great pic's and icons y'all. And dl_ship I loved the fic! :)

*runs off to check if D/L are still in the broom closet (yeah...it's back :D :lol:) and bake some cookies for wednesday*

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Can you describe it for me? Unfortunately, I haven't seen a preview yet but NCIS is new tonight so I'm hoping they show one.
    Who me??? :eek: Nah, my computer must have been hijacked. :p Actually it really was me. ;)

I can't believe that I didn't even get on Talk yesterday. :eek:

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

If they don't show it tonight you can watch it on the CBS site. But I will describe it; I have to put it in a spoiler box because I might give away more info than there's in the actual preview. :)
    It's the scene were Danny and Lindsay enter a suspect's home that turns out to be filled with cockroaches. Lindsay is a hero :D (at least imo) for attacking them with a lamp ;). When they get to talk to the suspect he's in some very strange :eek: company.
    That is at least the scene that I am looking forward to the most. :D

7. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

only ONE day! :D
    the promo seemed great- I think were in for a good episode!
    i cant wait for that scene either! Finally Danny and Lindsay working together again...and Linds back to her old self! yay!! The whole "destiny dashed" thing is making me mad...but Im sure it will only be used to bring them closer-as weve said before its TV-and these relationships always have some crazy rollercoaster ride before they actually GET together!!

Im glad to be back everyone, ive missed you all too!! thanks for the warm welcome :)

8. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Dutch thank you for posting the pics! :)

If I had him looking at me like that, I would have just stayed right there. I would not even moved an inch. Look at him, he's gorgeous! ;)

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks dutch for the adorable spoiler! I'm totally looking forward to that. The scenes look great and I can't wait for tommorow! Counting down the hours... How many episodes are left again?
    Aww, you're welcome, but it really is gorgeous!!

Ooh and I've got a pressie for you all! (I might be regifting this by the way... :rolleyes:)
    [​IMG]

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies!! *Mo giggles and limps into the thread...(yeah I hurt myself playing tag with the teenagers in my youth group...the things I sacrifice as a youth leader! :rolleyes: :lol: )* One more day, one more day, one more day! Yay I can't wait until tomorrow, I'm so looking forward to some good D/L! Yay! :D

Okay Chell I promise you if made it through you'd LOVE Gerard! Or at least watch...from minute 58:00-62:00 and then from like minute 66:00-69:00...and then tell me if you don't still l ike Gerard! ;)

Lol, yay dl ship someone else is singing this with me! Heehee! Lynny love see that, it's not just me! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Ohhh Dutch hon, you watch that show too? Cool beans! Who do you ship on that show honey...tell me, tell me! :D

I think most of the shipping language is universal hon...there's probably some unique things to each ship's "languages" but those are mostly ship names and nicknames I think.

Okay my buddies...I'm off to figure out what's wrong with photobucket that it's not letting me see my album and therefore not letting me show my purty banner...*pouts!* Yay, yay, yay new eppy tomorrow! Makes me happy, heehee! :lol:

11. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Aw, Mo's hurt? *passes over some of the cookie stash (thanks chell!) and an icepack* You'll feel better if you go check your e-mail, oh wait, I mean if you just think of Danny in the broom closet. :lol: (hint - look at temporary icon <-- ) Oh heck, now I'm daydreaming about Danny in the broom closet :devil:... must concentrate...

dutch thanks for posting those pictures, that was such a great scene! And delia you're great at making icons and animations. One of these days I'll break down and buy a real (as in decent) photo editing software.

Oh, wow, less than 20 hours till we finally get another D/L fix! From all the promo spoilers it sounds exciting. Hopefully it gives lots of inspiration for fanfics, and some good screencaps for fanart, what with another hiatus to go through! Gosh, how will I ever make it through the summer without new NY eppys?

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Hey Mo sweetie!!
    Hey guys, reading the updates on csifiles. It's a new episode called "Past Imperfect"--Damn, that sounds like a tense in French. :lol: Sorry, anyway... It reads "Back at the lab, Lindsay and Danny work on the poisoning victim." YAY! ANOTHER D/L EPISODE!!!! WE LOVE YOU TPTB AND THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THEM TOGETHER AGAIN AFTER GOD KNOWS HOW LONG. After LRC, it's almost as if Mac didn't put them together on purpsose. (Or TPTB anyway) Well, we're back to that flirty, fun bantering and real D/L. The real D/L we fell in love with!! + The real Lindsay her Dannyboy fell in love with and that's all that matters. Can't wait for the old D/L!!! It's going to be awesome!! D/L working together. Secret looks, little smiles, smirks... It's all too good! Bantering, more bantering, more D/L loving and hopefully, a kiss!!

13. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

delia,
    I read the summary for 3x21, too, and you are right it does sound good! It just feels right to be reading a summary and see right there that Danny and Lindsay are going to be working together. They work so well together with their competitiveness, it is as though they challenge each other to be better, which benefits the lab and the victims. Hopefully 3x20 will also have some D/L, but the plot reveal doesn't even mention Danny for What Schemes May Come, which is weird. The cases sound interesting, though.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning all! Awww thanks for the ice pack Mer! I woke up this morning and I literally cannot move my leg without pain shooting down the whole thing and the weird thing is there's no bruise yet...it's so crazy, but it is killing me! And the really sad part about it is I'm actually not a baby when it comes to pain, I've taken worse hits playing soccer, but this one (which was my own dang fault) is slowly killing me! :lol: Anyway...onto our ship...

Mer love the new icon and yeah I got the hint! ;) I'll PM you my reply k! :D

Love the spoilers, thanks Delia, Mer those rock and make me very happy! Thanks, yay! :D

Mer get those cookies ready hon, cuz I have every intention of stopping whatever I'm doing at 9:59pm and watching the whole eppy tonight, as it airs! :D It's so exciting I love it! :lol: Yay for D/L again together, awwwww LOVE IS IN THE AIR!! :D

Alright my friends...I gotta head off to work, limp off to work really...gah I'm such a baby! :lol: Oh and photobucket still isn't working so I have no banner and avie, how totally sad is that! :( I'm cryin' here! :p Yeah and I'm off...see you all tonight! :D

15. dl_shipper34

^^Awwwwww poor Mo...take it easy hun, we don't want you sore for tonite's eppy! Just think about D/L and you'll be good :D

The countdown is on...8 hours until the new eppy!!! *starts gathering M&M's, cookies, and other random stuff* woot woot...so I have a test on Friday but I'm definitely not studying tonite!! :lol: ok well at least until 9:55. Then my entire world shuts off and all I see is NY/Danny and Lindsay!!!

I hear ya mer, I'm not looking forward to it at all, but we'll get through it :D

These future eps look good...glad to see D/L are back working together! Get ready for the banter and flirting...as for that AZ thing I'm just gonna see what happens...hopefully we get that kiss that we were robbed of in SOOH!!!

Alrighty y'all, have a good day and enjoy the eppy!!! Here's to all D/L shippers!! Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.