Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forensic_nerd

Forensic_nerd Dead on Arrival

Oh well i just cant wait till the episode of going into Stella's past. I really want to see how that plays out!

2. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Um, yeah. Sometimes they are really picky about making sure that they aren't involved in the case (i.e Mac blowing up at Hawkes in MSTB) or they they just ...aren't (i.e when Speed died in Miami...Alexx was actually cutting his chest open! I dont think THAT is allowed) Why was that? Maybe I missed something? Not that this is really on topic...feel free to ignore this, haha

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Not to mention the whole entire Aiden thing. Sheesh they're inconsistant lol And Danny in RSRD, as well as that case a few eps back where Reed got beat up. (man I'm bad with titles tonight)LV's done it too, Nick's case in that one ep. Not GD, the prostitute in S1. sure if any of the others qualify or not.

4. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

This sounds an interesting episode - I'm left wondering how Flack is going to handle this, given how Mac so publicly humiliated the bent cop in "Consequences" and came out with all that spiel about the cop getting what he deserved. Will Flack be involved in taking Macs badge and gun? *wonders*

5. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Oh poor Mac. I don't like it when Mac is in trouble. But I doubt Flack will be involved in taking away Mac badge, reg. detective do that usually its the duty officer (i believe that what mac called him in RSRD) But still sad about Mac. I know everything will work out becuase its Mac but still sad.

6. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I don't knoow if you already noticed this, but finally Daze of wine and roaches will be aired this wednesday. I just saw the promo at cbs.com, and it's really interesting.

7. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

Beheadings and live roach jewlery. This episode certainly won't be boring that's for sure. :)

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I have a question and I hope you guys can help. In the UK we have just watched Murder Sings the Blues, but when I looked at the local TV guide it listed the ep as 7 of 25. Now I decided to check this out and the other TV guides in the UK said the same thing. Does anyone know if there are 25 episodes this season?

9. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

^^ ya know i mentioned this a few pages back that i thought there were 25 episodes in this season!! cause it always says which ep out of how many is showing lol ie 7/25. so seeing as it is in every tv guide over here lol im sure its right, right?? :D

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well thats what I am hoping to find out. Now someone on here mentioned 24 eps, but was that going on past seasons or info from CBS.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Radio Times and TV Times and others from the UK are wrong, cause I think they get the info from the same place because the blurb for the eps is almost identical in each magazine.

It would be nice though if we get an extra episode :D

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, it really should be 24 episodes, but perhaps they're planning a two part episode at the end for NY? I haven't heard anything about it, but you never know. :D If they do, I'm hoping that it involves Reed. ;)

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Now that would be nice, I have really enjoyed all the episodes with Reed I would like to see more of him, the possibility of them finding Claire's remains or something belonging to her could be a good plot line for Mac and Reed. Because the scene where Mac tells Reed they didnt find Claire and Reeds instinctive reaction to hug Mac was excellent.

If there is an extra ep I was thinking it would possibly have something to do with Stella and her storyline, as they seem to be hyping it on the CBS site.

But a two parter would be nice, something for the cast to get their teeth into. I do hope our TV guides are right and it is 25 eps. :D

13. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I agree, if there are indeed 25 eps, it would probably involve a bit of the Stella storyline, it would be great to have a few more wonderful Mac/Reed scenes, and while they're at it, throw in some Danny/Louie continuity. Oh, and a brief scene with Shane Casey, "just because". :D Oops, with all that, they might have to expand into 26 eps... :lol: But hey, if I had my "druthers"...

14. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

15. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I would think if there is only 24 eps. of the other 2 shows than thee would most likely be on 24 eps of NY. Right? maybe there will be 25 eps of the other 2 shows I don't know I only really watch NY and Vegas but sometimes I miss Vegas becasue of Grey's Anatonmy so I don't really check the spoliers for Vegas and/or Miami. But it makes since that there be the same amount of epsidoes on all 3 shows. right? unless they have done that before (25 for one show, 24 for the others) I have no clue and I have only confused myself so I'm just going to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.