Rapcat!!

szmandatogoholic

CSI Level One
Oh my gosh!! This is the funniest thing ever.

I went down to my sister and my brother-in-law's house for a few days this past week, and on the day we arrived, my sister showed us a cup with a cat dressed up like a rapper and she said, "This is Rapcat. You see, there was this whole competition thing going on down at Checkers to see which drive-thru lane is better, and they even had commercials about it and everything. Well, the left lane said, "We're better cuz we're faster!" (or something or another) and the right lane said, "Well, we're better cuz we have Rapcat!" and he started going, "Meowmeow meow," (you know, like a rapper would?)

Well, anyways, just just called up here to my aunt's house and told us Rapcat's actual website. (Yes, he has a site... I nearly died at the music video!!)

Rapcat.com :)lol:)

There is a commercial that has rapcat in it too. I think it's for Rally's or something like that?...

The music video was pretty funny!

I just showed it to my other aunt and my cousin. I had to show them the merchandise, too. My aunt was laughing, but my cousin didn't care.

Did you know that Rapcat has a Myspace? (I checked it out last night- all of his friends are cats.)

Back