Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

hey everyone! Long time no see!
    Ive been away for maybe...2 weeks? It feels like forever though...Ive been so busy lately,the work is finally starting to lighten up!
    Im so excited-new ep this week right!?
    yay! :D

ps. I read all the spoilers-this season is going to get interesting..

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Okay, I'm a complete dork now too and it's probably a silly question, :eek: but I have an excuse *points at hair* - I'm very blonde :rolleyes:: What on earth do you guys mean with 'pwn'? :)

Angel, that's a very funny scenario. Even if they only showed that picture on his desk I would already be happy. :D

His looks are the main reason I cannot get a D/L smex story onto paper...somehow someone else (ahem, me :devil:) always seems to take Lindsay's place... ;)

1CSIMfan I'm curious, what scene are you excited about; is it the one from which bits and pieces were in the preview? And I agree with kissme it's great that you come in here and share info. :)
    Hey, goodnite, welcome back and *yeah* there's a new ep this week! And the spoilers are really causing some major speculation at the moment. :D Can't wait till we find out more details. :)

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

dl_shipper: I'm excited too, but you should really put that in a spoiler box before Modie comes along!!
    Sweetie, hi!! Oh God, I love your signature, it's so adorable!!
    hey goodnite tonight! Haven't seen you around. We've missed you.
    Oh I found this on csi caps and its stunning:
    [​IMG]

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

^^*hides away and holds up sign that says sorry my mistake* I guess waking up at 6am does that to ya eh?

Hehe the famous hug eppy. Poor Danny, he was so worried about her. Luvin her hair...makes me want to do something to mine. Anyways great cap kissme you always bring us wonderful pics :D

P.S. I pwn you all. *mwahahahahahaha* :p

5. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Welcome back goodnite, we missed ya! :)

I love the picture above my post. Danny is very concerned about her and it shows. She was so determined to do her job, she never realized just how much that Danny loved her. I also love her hair in that pic too!

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my buddies! I am SOOO very glad that Monday is done...you don't even know! I am SO not a fan of Monday's right now...They're crap and I don't like them! :p I do like you all though, and I loves our ship and our lovely couple! :D They make me happy, especially on bad days like today! :D

Chell! Oh my gosh I ADORE Gerard Butler! Phantom of the Opera...I wanted him! And have you seen "Timeline" I wanted to marry him in that movie, oh my Lord!! *Swoon!* If I had to choose him or Carmine...that would actually be a bit of a hard choice! Wow...I think I'd still choose Carmine though! ;)

Yummm! :lol: *Mo licks ice cream off her face before sneaking up on Chell and spraying her with whipped cream and butterscotch sauce!*

Easy on the blondes hon...(I'm a blonde too! ;) ) :lol: Okay so, I "know" what it means, but don't really KNOW what it means...Lynny will explain it when she comes in here, I pwn her, so of course she will! :lol:

It is totally stunning Delia hon! I loved that whole scene...it was so cute! I love how concerned Danny was and how he couldn't take his eyes off her, she was so beautiful in that scene! ;) Confident and kick ass...gah no wonder he couldn't take his eyes off her, of course he's in love with her, how could he not be?! :D
    dl ship
    Oh hon...cute, but not me babe! ;) Heehee! :lol: Lynny's the only one I let think they pwn me! :D And maybe Fluffy Twin Aud although she pwn's me nicely, huh Fluffy Twin! :lol:

Okay y'all...I'm currently in the middle of a Miami marathon on A&E...it's amazing how different Miami is than NY...I mean they're both CSI shows, but SOOO different...crazy!

2 more days y'all...2 more, yay for us!! It's gonna be a good eppy, I KNOW it! :D

*Mo skips out singing happily..."Love is in the Air!"*

7. audacity

audacity Pathologist

What the hell is 'pwn'? :confused: I be confuzzled. :lol:

Delia, the D/L piccie is absolutely wondermuss! See y'all, I event words too! You know that they just wanted to jump each other's bones then and there. ;)

I'm singing too, Fluffy Twin. I am looking forward to seeing a little D/L wub. :)

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Fluffy Twin, hello love! :D *Snuggles!* I think "pwn" means to own someone sort of... :D

"Wondermuss" heehee, I like that honey...that's a good word to invent! ;)

*Mo giggles and dances with Aud, singing "All you need is love...lalalalala, all you need is love!" * :D

9. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Thanks, Mo and Merc for the 'pwn' info. Lynny, you pwn us? Probably. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, the words that we come up with pertaining to shipping---confuzzled, wondermuss, etc. We should write a new shipper's dictionary. ;)

Tosses goodies and popcorn while sprinkling this thread with fluffy dust. Oh my, only this ship. It gets me so giddy. I used to hate giddy. :rolleyes:

Have we locked D/L in the broom closet lately? :devil:

Nighty night, shippers. :)

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: No prob Aud! ;) Lynny just likes to think she pwns us...or me at least! ;) Ain't that right Lynny hon! :lol:

Ohhhh, a shippy dictionary, fluffy Twin you're brilliant! :D We could add...smex, smuffy, flungsty, and adorkable! :D

Fluffy dust, yay! Awww...I wubs fluffy dust...quick Aud sprinkle some on Zuiker and the other PTB...in fact give them some extra! ;) Heehee! :lol:

I was so just about to run and do that! Come on hon...you grab Linds and I'll sneak up on Danny...Delia quick get the closet door...heehee...yay for the return of the broom closet! :devil: :lol:

11. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Delia, that was a lovely cap from NWILL!
    It inspired me to make a little icon because of the way Lindsay’s hair fell down around her face.
    [​IMG]

The cookie supply is running a little low, chell. It is Girl Scout cookie time, so I think I've got to temporarily switch to Thin Mints... yum. But I am hoping to replenish by Wednesday so I can share for our new ep. ;) Wow, our new eppy is almost here!

It really sounds as though 3x19 Daze of Wine and Roaches will be an enjoyable episode. Thanks, Modie, for the episode schedule!

Mo & Aud, shipping really is it’s own language, with inventive words like you listed, and abbreviations, too! For example, in real life if I were to walk up to someone and say “D/L has always been my OTP, since before NWILL and even after LRC, and oh gawd the convo in LOLD was, gah, amazing, and then of course the ‘ship’ became ‘canon’ with SOoH aka Super Ep.” I could go on like that for a while, but I think that is enough to make the point :lol:. Y’all know exactly what I was saying and can even put it into context, but any average joe would think I’d gone nuts (a short trip, btw).

And who let Danny and Linds out of the broom closet to begin with?!
    I coulda sworn we locked that... :devil:

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Agreed! She's gorgeous and she cares about victims! :) That's pretty amazing and we know how attracted to her, Danny is!
    Yep, we have. :devil: They're in there alright and damn, they can be loud... :rolleyes: :devil: But that's okay!

Oooh mer cute icons + I've given it a shot too!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Mo
    :lol: blimey hun! is it that much of a hard choice?! hehe Carmine Wins hands down! lol and no, i haven't watched any of GB's films cause i dont like him lol (not that my mum hasnt tried of course! lol) hehe

MMMM butterscotch sauce!! my fave!! :D **Chell runs up behind and Sprays Mo with Mint baileys, *evil laugh* hehe

Mer
    :eek:!! o-oh its time for more cookies!!! hehe here have the last of my secret stash for now.. i will make some more ;) hehe

gorgeous icons tho hun!! they are real cute!! :D

Delia hey huni!!!! hows u doin?? missed ya tons to! :D aww i requested my sig in the sig thread.. and cinegirl made it for me.. its gorgeous isn't it?! Right down to the T! :D hehe
    I love the cap u posted form NWILL... aww i love Danny's face when he is tryin to talk her out of it :( he looks soo cute... if i was lindsay i would have pinched his cheeks :devil:

[​IMG]

has anyone noticed that every time Lindsay hugs Danny.. she always digs her fingers into him? hehe like above.. and then in SOoH?! hehe

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning shippy buddies! How is everyone on this soggy Tuesday morning? Well maybe it's not soggy for you, but in true Northwest fashion, it has been raining buckets by me for the past day and a half and all I have to say is...I want my sunshine back!!! :p

You better hon cuz I'm expecting my cookies after I watch the eppy AS IT AIRS! ;) Heehee! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Mer that was AWESOME! And it's so true...we are a nation unto ourselves I think, with our own language and everything! I love it! It's almost like our own code or something that no one else really understands! :D

*Sheepishly raises her hand...* That'd be me! I wanted to play with Danny, plus he kept complaining about how he had to go after his Linds, since she escaped to MT, so I figured it was better to let him out to go get her back! And look how that turned out...! ;)

:lol: It depends hon, if I'm watching CSI:NY and Carmine is on my screen in all his drool worthy glory, then of course it's a no brainer, totally choosing him! But if I see Gerard Butler (especially with his Scottish accent in "Timeline") then it's a bit harder...watch "Timeline" (ignore Paul Walker :p ) and then tell me you don't like Gerard even just a little! ;)

Mint Baileys? Rock on!! :D :D

She's holding on and never wants to let go! Plus she can never get close enough...well she can...but saying how will get me whacked! :devil: Heehee! ;)

Chell did I tell you that I love your banner? I do, it's fabulous! :D

Alright y'all...off to work for me, oh joy! :p Have fun in here today and yay for our new eppy coming tomorrow! :D

*Mo jogs off to work singing, "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya tomorrow...it's only a day away!"*

15. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

Heyyyyyyyyy^^
    It´s a long time ago that I was here ;)

Thx for the Screencaps for 3.19 ;)

OMG @ mer & kissme : love your icons :D

>>Sarah<<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.