Shattered Dreams (GSR)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ilvelvegrissom, Jan 5, 2007.

1. ilvelvegrissom

ilvelvegrissom Hit and Run

Let Me Count The Ways I Love Thee............

1.) The way I still get butterflies when you smile at me...

2.) The way you always let me pick the films we watch...

3.) The way you're always on my side, no matter what...

4.) The way you're always there for me, by my side, ready to comfort me and kiss away my tears..

5.) The way I know you'll always be there to catch me when I fall..

6.) The way without me saying a word you know exactly what I'm thinking..

7.) The way you make me feel like I could conquer the world..

8.) The way you surprise me, everything from bringing me my favorite chocolate bar when I'm grumpy, to when you quietly come up beside me, taking my hand in yours, and leaning close to whisper - I love you - in my ear...

9.) The way the only time I feel truly safe is when we're together and your arms are wrapped around me..

10.) The way even when we're in the middle of a crowd, you'll know if I'm not okay, and just by looking at me, catching my eye, and smiling, you make everything okay again...

11.) You are the only person who can make me laugh or cry just by looking at me..

12.) I always fell the need to protect you and defeat the enemy for you, when all the while you're the one protecting, defending and saving me..

13.) I couldn't live without you, cause a world without you is no world worth living in...

14.) You are mine and I am yours. Thats the the way its meant to be, its the way it fits, its the way its perfect....

15.) And because you're mine, I walk the line...

16.) You are my every thought, every hope, every reason, and every dream I've ever had.......

17.) You are my soul-mate, My best friend, And the most beautiful person I know....

2. tigger_willows

tigger_willows Prime Suspect

I don't know how I managed to miss all of this, but somehow I did! My computer went all squify and everything....but I'm glad I managed to be able to hear the end of this fic (is it really the end?!) The writing was very good, and I do hope that you can venture futher into the world of fanfiction. I'll be more than willing to read it.

Laters, tigger_willows xoxo