Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Congrats athlov! :D

I saw Collision tonight.
    It was an average episode.
    There's one thing which bothers me. Ryan is always the one who asks questions and Eric and Calleigh explain a lot of things.
    I know they do it only to inform the viewers, but it also seems that Ryan doesn't know a lot of things. :rolleyes:
    He didn't know about the diamond and he didn't know that the gun coused the headwound. He asked Calleigh for help. I
    maybe it's only me.
    It was ok in Season 3 because he couldn't know everything, but in Collision he asked a lot of questions.

It was also nice to see that he learned that not everything is as it seems. He (kind of) argued with Alexx that the dead woman could be a murder and then he realized that she was only the victim.

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Where can you watch SU2? I saw the opening credits on YouTube. I want to see Jonathan! SQuEE! I'm okay. Sry.

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

SU2(Special Unit 2) is on Sci-Fi. It usually has two re-runs on Friday nights.
    Jon is so cute in the opening credits :D
    I hope that answered your question. :)

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Congrats athlov!!! :D That's great! *huggles*

I'm back from vacation. I was a bit Togo deprived but uh, I had dvds so it's all good. :p

inge, I always noticed that too. Sometimes I think they ask some pretty stupid questions, just so the viewers understand. I guess they sort of have to but I find Ryan aks alot of the questions too. :rolleyes: Oh well.

Must... get... Sci-Fi channel.

5. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Awww. Athlov, Congratulations! Can I babysit? ;)

My dad had hazel eyes, which is how I know what they look like. My eyes are "Hazelish" I was born, like most babies, with blue eyes, then they turned brown. Now they are mainly green, but turn hazel, brown, and gray. It really depends on my emotions. :)

So, either Jon has hazel eyes, or he has what I have. :)

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah i know what you mean, HappilyHappy, my eyes are kinda like that too.....like if i wear green they look green, if i wear brown they look brownish, and if i wear blue they look blueish green.....but my friends tell me it has to do with my emotions....and that's how they tell what mood i'm in...like if i'm upset and i act like everything is ok...they say...no you're not....your eyes look grayish green...and that means you're upset....it gets annoying at times because they are always trying to see my eyes to see what kind of mood i'm in.....but yeah i think you may be right about Jon's eyes....i think he has what we have.... :D ....because in the scenes where he's upset or acting it his eyes look grayish and cold......but when he's happy if you look close they look greenish brown and they have this wierd glow......like when it seems like someone's eyes just light up...that sorta thing......

7. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

ATHLOV~~! CONGRATS! :D :D

gaaaa. its getting boring here in s'pore with no new episodes of ryan. :( and no SU2.

8. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Did anyone see tonite's new episode Triple Threat? I am not happy that Jonathan's time and scenes are getting to be few and far between. It just seems as though in this season - or at least the last few episodes he hasn't been on as much.

Anyone else notice? (minus Man Down)

9. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Perhaps it's because of the major storyline in 522? I notice that the writers tend to build up the supsense to episodes. (Looking back at older episodes, Eric kept getting kicked and kicked until finally he gets shot.) So perhaps that's why?

Nonetheless, I am noticing that he didn't get that much screen time either. He had about what, 6 maybe 7 lines? Very frustrating.

But his hair needs to get cut soon. ;)

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I didnt see the episode yet, is it a re-run? I dont think it is but Im not sure.
    Anyways I watched one of the SU2 episodes again and at the end of the episode, The Love ( I think thats what its called) when they Carl his birthday present and he got knocked out and they were all looking down on him, Jon is chewing gum. Just a little something I noticed, just thought Id tell you guys :)
    I cant wait to see tonights episode (tonight for me anyway)

ETA: Athlov Here are some baby pics in honor of you and for everybody to stare at :D
    Ryan with baby
    Ryan with baby again, so cute!!
    Just threw this one in because its so cute!

Judging by all those screencaps, he had many scenes with that babies mother, I wish I would have seen that episode. its one of the few episodes I missed.
    :) Enjoy the pictures!

11. Lathaina

Lathaina Dead on Arrival

yay! tonight theres csim on ch5.i really wonder why they make all the nice shows air so late at night? gahhhhhh the twits. alias 5 finished its run on sun night. jack got shot and he died. *sniff*

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Jon has got the most beautiful eyes. They really do change with the light and with the colours around him. This is one of my favourite pics. Couldn't you just spend your life gazing at eyes like this? Eyes

And athlov ! Congratulations! :D Better get lots of screencaps made now, because you'll have no time when the baby comes. :lol: Oh, I have someone here who wants to congratulate you in person. Congratulations!

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I think Jon has a good amount of screen time this episode. It was so cute, the way he talked to Eric about him messing up. :D
    He was also very cute in this scene (it went something like this):
    Natalia:(To Ryan) You might be able to get a print off this.
    Ryan: I WILL get a print.
    So determinded :D I loved it :)
    I liked his hair a lot in this episode, it was kind of messy but not spikey, I liked it :)

14. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

OMG!!!! This thread is so picture-rific now!!!!

I was 95% close to falling off the chair looking at THIS one. His eyes are certainly an eye opener. :eek:

& THIS one REALLY, REALLY looks like the conductor of the orchestra I play in. They've both got the same smile, & my conductor chuckles a lot & is really funny, good with kids too. What if Jon conduct our orchestra....*drool* :lol: I might be too busy to post later this week because we're having a Mozart's Magic Flute concert. Hehehe...being in 1st violin section makes me one of the busiest people in the orchestra.

Last but not least, congrats to athlov! We're all happy for you. :D

15. Lathaina

Lathaina Dead on Arrival

wonder what would happen if the producers wanted a csi movie. hmmmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.