Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

I don't know about the next episode... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. By the way, arguments between Nick and Sara are never negative, you know. I mean, I just love it when they disagree on things. Like whether or not that kid Cassie was dead in Gum Drops, or who indeed killed the girl in The Unusual Suspect, or just the casual wedding discussion in Rashomama. Even if they disagree, there are no hard feelings. :)

They sure did and the season is filled with little looks and 'moments'. :)

ETA - oh look, I made to to the next page, lol. Um, I updated my Nick/Sara fic again. So chapter four from October Rain can be found here. Enjoy.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah, i dont mind the little disagreements because they get to know the person even better and they never make it personal so they always appoligize at the end. and they always exchange little, flirty smiles when they appoligize. :)

I NO!!! i just watched Fur and Loathing (i just watched it for the Nick and Sara part) and in EVERY scene, they are standing reeeeeaaallyl close to each other.

for about like... 3 or 4 episodes in a row, sara and nick are working with just to two of them. yeah, on a big case with different people but, in almost all the scenes they are just working together... LOVE IT!

and i dont know if you guys have noticed, but when ever the team looks around at each other (the hunger artist) nick or sara stare at each other. like, in The Hunger Artist, gris stared at sara, (nick was already looking at sara) sara stared at nick (nick looked away), and nick stared at catherine. i dont know if you guys got that or even cared but... i just thought it was sweet :D

3. Can_I_be_U

Can_I_be_U Hit and Run

I heard a rumour that they would be working together. Hey, it has to happen this season at some point (otherwise I am going to boycott)

I agree with you csiemily, I totally looooooved season 4. It was the most snickery season of them all (that's kinda funny cuz my 2 favourite snickery episodes were last season, Gum Drops, and Rashomama)

OT, I got a promotion to supervisor at work, but that means I am going to have to work some Thursday evenings, I am going to need you guys to fill me in on any snickertastic episodes that may be on.

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha, no worries about that!:p

and yeah... the next episode is SUPPOSED to be FULL of snicker moments. i just hope that it's not just going to be next episode, i hope we get to see alot more of them together in the many episodes to come. they both LOVE working together (they even said in After The Show that they'd choose working each other... or something like that).

and yes... i LOOVE Gum Drops and Rashomoma. i just watched Gum Drops last night... i ADORED it!:) we should get the writter back who wrote Rashomoma! THAT EPISODE IS PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE EPISODES!! greg's weird, nick and sara are flirting like crazy, and i love when they walk through that arch thing. you get to see each of their characters.

i LOOOOVVEE snickers!!!!!! :D :D :D

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

6. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

thanks for the spoiler mariel :D

and I'm choosing not to read what is said about the GSR relationship, only becouse all that is written is not set in stone, and only time will tell.

that being siad, I can't wait for new snickery epiosdes!!! Yeah!!! :D

and I know i hav'nt been in hear for a while, this is my first time online... and hopfully I can get on again later.

night :D

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha:p well, i was just looking for spoilers and found that.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SNICKERS EPIOSDES EITHER!!! i hope that there isn't just one (EE) but many more after that. hopefully they wont just start ignoring each other again.
    i have faith in SNICKERS!!

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

I'm keeping the faith that snicker will prevail.
    and yes rashomoma, gum drops and unsual suspect are so snickery goodness. love season 4 to.
    and i finally watch the eppie that nick and sara first scene (season 7) together with grissom why cant they be alone together. love the way nick is glancing at sara while his talking and sara tries to be subtle in looking at nicks direction ;)

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lol:p i know!! they always do that and i LOVE it. they did that in Monster in the Box too. they kept looking at each other, even when warrick was talking. and when they catch either other looking at each one another, they just smile and blush and... I LOOOVE SNICKERS!!! i'm soo addicted!! i'm kinda scard of myself right now:p haha. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE SNICKERS AND NOT SMILE WHEN THEY FLIRT!! snicker's will prevail, even if we have to make fanfic to big out the true side.

i really really really really want nick to tell her that he has a crush on her. always has and always will.
    PLEASE WRITERS FROM CSI, IF YOU SEE THIS... SARA + NICK = LOOOVE!!! make nick tell sara he LOVES her!!

i'd LOVE that episode...

N: sara, grissom doesn't deserve you. you've liked for the longest time and he's FINALLY making a move?
    S: Nick, i'm sorry but..
    N: If i heard you had the smallest crush on me, i'd like.. ask you to marry me that day!
    S: Nick, i did like you, but when the team split up...
    N: Sar, you and I deserve to be together. WHY DON'T YOU SEE THAT? i've liked for the longest time and... i love you sara sidel.
    S: *stares confused at Nick* I...
    Gris: Sara, we have to get going. Hey Nick.
    N: *stares at grissom like he's going to kill him* Hi. Well, i'd better get going. I wouldn't want to keep you waiting sara. not even for a second.
    *nick walks out*
    Gris: *sits close next to sara* Honey, what was that all about?
    Sara: *looks at him, disgusted* Nothing...
    *sara gets up and storms out of the room*
    END OF SCENE.

10. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

I love your October Rain fanfic Mariel its written SO well, i cant wait for the next chapter.

I agree with you too, I think that Nick and Sara have such a close relationship they feel that they can argue and know that they will not fall out completely but will respect each others opinions. They feel very comfortable with each other in the knowledge that they can trust and rely on each other completely.

We are only up to Happenstance in the UK so am looking forward to some more Snickers moments!

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i'm looking forward to much more snickery moments too:) we have many more seasons for sara to realize that.... HE LOVES NIIICKKY!! man, if was sara i would DEFINATLY have a crush on nick. how can she not love nick? i thought that was like.. impossible:p haha

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

csiemily nice scenario, in the fanfic section of this board there is a snicker scenario that every one can join.
    mariel read and review october rain loved it so much ;) :D

hope nick will open the portal in making sara see that his is the perfect man for her. ;) and then :devil: they'll make out

13. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

I haven't been here in a while but I see we have a newbie, so welcome csiemily :)

I'm looking towards EE, seems like an interesting episode and if Nick and Sara are working together then it's going to be an excellent one :D
    when's the episode airing anyway? so many shows are on hiatus, it's got me confused.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha, thanks Coca_girl18. i was actually thinking of writing some Snickers fanfic:)

haha... yeah, i'm the newbie:p

i can't wait for EE either!! nick and sara are so perfect for each.... and... I CAN'T WAIT!!! (except for the last scene, but... let's not think of that:p)

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Pandora, CSI will be returning on Mar. 29.

I can't wait to see Nick and Sara on Empty Eyes. I'm glad Nick is there for Sara, he understand her as she understand him.

Are you Snickers<3forever over at Snickers board? If you are, I'm NicknSarafanforlife.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.