Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Bullet_Girl, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

DragonflyDreamer, your idea is fantastic. :D To organize it a bit, I could make a list (if you like) and whoever would like to be added to that list for 'topic question of the week' so-to-speak won't have to be confused as to who goes first, second, third etc. - Since you have been doing the Speedisms, maybe you'd like me to take the brunt of that organization? (If not, that's cool)

One thing that might be good to keep in mind is when said person is thinking up the questions, to put some thought into it and make it as creative as possible. As much as I'm sure we'd love to answer "If you could go on a date with Rory..." type questions, something different might spark some more interest. :) It's a really great idea Megan!

Need4Speed, I believe Rory's favorite kind of music is Classic Rock and the band Coldplay so it's no mystery that music such as Lynyrd Skynyrd, AC/DC etc would show up in the various works that he does. :) I really loved that he was listening to 'On The Hunt' in an episode, because it adds a lot of character to him. It kind of makes him more personable and tangible as the character Speedle. He has that gruff classic-rock lovin' personality which I find very appealing. :D

Speedisms!

Grand Prix:

"*laughs*" - A Speedism all it's own. :devil:
    "I'll let Horatio know that our Golden Boy wasn't so golden."
    "You do realize he's won the least amount of races on the circuit."

Gosh that's all I can think of!

2. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i love the idea of the question of the week, great way to keep the threads going and being able to see more than just like 5/6 word answers too.

as for speedisms, i'll have to get back to you on that i haven't had a chance to watch those episodes in awhile.

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

it's not a Speedism but this is worth breaking the chain!!!!! Grand Prix is one of the few episodes he smiled in and the ONLY episode that Speed ever laughed in.......when he was talking to Alexx....
    Speed: you do realise he's won the least amount of races on the circut.
    Alexx: didn't know...don't care..
    then Speed SMILES and LAUGHS!!!! which saddly is the one and only time on the entire show that hes does this...because he's so hott when he smiles and his laugh is just so sexy....check out this sexy pic of Rory smiling... i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/jeanette42

4. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I love that pic!!

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Thanks for sharing all of that Need4Speed, though I already knew most of it ;)

Geni, if you want to organize the questions, that'd be great :)

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

most...which means you did learn something from my info.....or you would have said "i knew all of it" lol :D and i was just sharing info with people who didn't know.....just trying to be helpful

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Holy moly the thread almost died. :lol:

And Need4Speed you were very helpful! Some of that I did know, but a lot of it needed to be refreshed. There was so much about Rory that I completely forgot. There is indeed a man under the actor. ;)

I didn't know that his Ducati on the show was actually his. That's just all the more better! And that made his character so much cooler. :devil:

8. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

yeah, i didn't know most of that. i'm a bad fan at the moment :lol:
    i didn't kow that was really his bike either, how rad ass. i just wish we would have got to see more of the ducati than just that one time

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

The Ducati was his?! :devil: No wonder Yellow is my favorite color! :D :lol:

*notes weird feeling in stomach, and considers adding more to post* :lol: sorry 'bout that :p I seriously didn't have a clue that the bike was Rorys.... :D Where did ya get this totally yummy info from? google or wiki? :p

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

if u go to google and type in Rory Cochrane's ducati....you get a whole load of stuff i'll even quote some of it......"Drives a Ducati motorcycle. Reportedly likes to party and go clubbing a lot. For almost all his major roles he has gotten praised by critics-even if they hated the movie!" and here's info on Rory's ducati!!!!........ it is an Italian motorcycle, a Ducati Paso 907 IE......

11. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Ooooh, what pretty pics. Thanks for sharing those :)

13. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Oh, I've not been in here for a while, I've been spending the day recovering from my alcohol filled weekend, TOO.MUCH.VODKA

Anyways because I'm SAD and BORED I just did a 'Rory Cochrane' search on google news too see if there was anything recent and he came up on a 'Spotted Celeb' page from this website Defamer.com

Rory Cochrane and pretty blond girlfriend stuck with the rest of us mortals in the valet parking line/crowd/mob outside Social Hollywood/Boulevard 3 on Saturday night (2/25).

Bless him I bet he was out for his b-day hmmmm where was my invite :eek:

14. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh I agree! I think we should definatley had more time to see Rory on his little ducati. Maybe not the glasses he wore in Empire Records while he was on his motorcycle but definatley on the ducati some more.

Gee now y'all are going to go make me watch Golden Parchute just to see that scene. And well I guess the whole aligator scene doesn't hurt to watch either.

15. Nicky1254

Nicky1254 Dead on Arrival

I miss Rory in CSI Miami... He was a good character

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.