Which CSI MOVIE would you like to see?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Mar 4, 2007.

1. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

A movie would probably go over really well.... a Miami one would be fantastic. Wonder if the cast would agree to it?

2. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

i would love a csi movie but would have no one to watch it with. :(

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Um, I guess I'd like to see CSI Meets The Mummy. Now who to cast...?

:lol:

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I chose CSI:Miami to make a movie. I think it would be interesting, a cross over movie would be cool too. Actually, I think any of the 3 would make an interesting movie, I just chose CSI:Miami because of Ryan :lol:
    And I chose TV Movie. Im not a real big fan of TV shows getting made into theater movies, not sure why.. lol :)

5. lea

lea Police Officer

I went for Vegas, but I think I'd like to see a crossover between all three really. Like a major case which needs all of them or something, in a different state.

Also I'd like to see it as a theatre release.

6. Defiant

Defiant Civilian

I’ve been thinking about an idea for a movie, just wanted some thoughts on it really, it’s just a basic premise and idea to spark off the rest of the story, but I’ll leave that to the real writers :D

Given that there are now conspiracy theories going around about the miniature killer (Ernie) not really being the killer at all it would work even better. My idea would be to do a reference back to Manhunter; Grissom (who would have to have grown the beard back) discovers that the wrong guy ended up dead, and that the miniature killer is still at large.

Cuts back to Grissom getting increasingly angry with the continued killing spree, and decides that he could catch him better mano e mano, with help from the team (which links in the rest of the team, sending them evidence etc) of course. Flashes back to the classic scene in Manhunter where Grissom is sat in a road side café with his reflection on the window looking out into the rain, who then utters the immortal line “It's just you and me now, sport. And I'm going to find you, God damn it” :mad:

Well it's just an idea - don't shoot me lol

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

thats something I would like to see too. I mean we alreadyx know thet Horatio & Mac make for a great team, it would be interesting to see them with Gris. and I would love to see Sid and doc Robbinson interact. Stella & Cath would make an extremly dangeorous team. and could you imagine a scene where Nick, Eric & Danny have to proceed a scene on an all girls school? :)

8. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Hmmmm....

I have answered to similar posts on many CSI boards, and to think about it the more.

The more I think of it, the more I do not see it.

I really do not see any of the CSIs as a movie. I cannot explain it, for I just do not.

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I would want to see a LV movie, just because I know if they did a Miami movie, H would be SO dramatic I wouldn't be able to stand it. :p So, LV for me. ;) Oh and a theater release because..well.. that'd be cool. :lol:

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

thats where im at too. i think as long as the shows are still new on air, there is no point to the movie. because there wouldnt really be a way to differentiate it from say a two part episode. except maybe they might throw in some gratuitous sex, violence, and swearing. which would just ruin it for me. unless some of the characters were caught on screen in the nudeypants... :lol:

the only way i can see it happening is a few years after any of the shows end (yes, it has to happen eventually :p) for an update on how everyone is doing. like the sex and the city movie they are about to start.

11. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i can see them making a CSI: (insert your fave here) movie like 20 years from now. Like they've done Charlie's Angels, Starsky & Hutch, Miami Vice, Dukes of Hazard, etc. but to do one right now would probably be overkill. not that i wouldn't be the first person in line to see H on the big screen.

12. AlexOCSI

AlexOCSI Victim

Well, I certainly likes the three CSIs in one movie...Make it the trilogy if you may, just like the Lord of The Rings. Then, the first will be LV, the second will be in Miami, the third one will be in NYC. These 3 would be normal, about 1 and a half hours movie time and is filmed and released concurrently.

As for the the fourth, the grand finale, it would be a three to four hours movie that links everybody together or group everybody together. If it is not sufficient, there will be a five.

I am sure if everybody in CSI likes the idea, they won't mind, because 5 movies are much lesser then the filming of the whole series.

As for the storyline, well I don't have one, probably would prefer something very thrilling like serial killer in LV, terrorists in Miami or politics in NYC. But I do hope the first scene would be the three head of CSI sitting in front of a table and talks about a case, then the movie starts. This will certainly blows the CSI fans minds out.

I have one worried though. I worried people that never watch CSI (well they definitely heard about it) will talk nonsense in the critics or in the cinema. I watch the movie "GOAL!!" in the cinema and they say something stupid like "Newcastle? a relgated teams right?" I just can't stand people that talk like a moron while they do not have the facts right. What you guys think?

I know my proposal seems like Mission Impossible, but with Mr. Jerry Bruckheimier is producing, anything is possible!!!

P.S: Hope every single CSI get renewed for next season.

13. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

i would like to see csi miami and new york. than later on the can combine the two

14. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

The problem I have with a CSI movie being released is that the story-line would have to be something original and interesting and I don't know if the writers will be able to pull off a theater release without making it overly dramatic. Not that it's not a very nice thought :) I'd still go see any CSI movie that was made.

I like the idea of a crossover between all three as well but that would be extremely confusing for someone who doesn't watch all three shows.

15. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

I would love to see one with CSIM, kinda like a remake of the Titanic. But the team takes a cruise and H/C do the romantic scene in the back of the classic car or when he holds her over the front of boat with her arms extended. *sigh*. Sorry getting carried away. Would be cool to see though.