Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athlov

athlov Guest

2. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Aww, athlov, those pictures are GREAT! :D He is sooo cute!

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Yay, more screencaps from Athlov Thanks as always :) He is such a silly boy, playing with guns then making sure no one saw him. :lol: I have 2 episodes of SU2 recorded and I have to watch them soon, Ive been very busy. I will make tim eto watch them though. Im excited to watch them, Im in the mood to watch something very cute and funny (Jon). But I am always in the mood to watch him!

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

It's quite fitting for our adorable dork, Jon/Ryan, isn't it? ;)

Ok... at first I didn't see the remeblance between Jake Gyllenhaal and Jon. *I saw the eye thing, but that's about it* But watching Day After Tomorrow; I see it in the eyes, hair color, and beauty marks/moles. :D I love a guy with beauty marks. *sigh*

5. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Hey there everyone! It's been a few days since I have been on. I had to go to RI because my husband's uncle died last week and the wake/service was on Fri night. It took us 5 hours to get there when it usually takes less than 3 but there was a Noreaster we were chasing - or actually it was chasing us - and the roads were atrocious!!! PS - a toddler in the car for 5 hours with stressful driving to boot = not so much fun.

Anyway because we kind of left in a jiffy I never got to set my VCR to tape SU2 so I missed those epis. Oh well, family is more important right?

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG those pics were great...he's such a dork.....but he's a sexy dork...i'll give him that...and he makes one hott CSI........i could just get lost in those dreamy green eyes of his...*gets lost in them*.........*snaps back to reality*......sorry i just can't help it...he's just so Togolicious.... :D .......... I just love a man in uniform!!!

7. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

you guys might hate me for this ahah ... but i will ask anyway :) ahaha
    umm ... so im sorta new to the thread .. i just joined tonight actually
    anddd i was wondering ... if mayyybe ... people could possibly send me some sexy jon photos? ... im gonna make a site and host as many as i can (i have unlimited webspace and im a site designer who gets incredibly bored sometimes) i have been searching online for pics of him and i am amazed to find that there really isnt a good site of just pics of him. its like the same ones over and over again. i think we could all use a really fancy site of just pics of him ... it could be like our heaven :)

if anyone is interested in sending me some pics, please pm me and i will give you my email address so you can send them, and you will get credit for sending them!! :) i only have like 30 or so pics right now and i want to put up as many as i can. i started the site tonight and as soon as i get the pics uploaded i will post the address :)

thanks in advance!! cheers yall!!

ps. you guys rock ... i love reading your posts ... you guys make me smile and thats awesome since i have just had like the worst month of my entire life and its really nice to just read posts from nice people who all share a common love!!

8. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Erm...Need4Speed, aren't his eyes brown in colour? Sometimes they have a golden-yellowish glow, like a real wolf's eyes (maybe a little something like this?). Oooooooooooooo! :eek:

Welcome, hot4jontogo! I suggest you go here to hunt for some Wolfe pics: http://csi-caps.com/index.php?theme=csimiami
    Enjoy!

Lathaina, are you new here? If you are, a sunny welcome to you! & cool, you're from Singapore. I'm just somewhere north above you. Come visit Malaysia! :lol:

Oh yeah, if you guys are wondering why I seem to be posting a lot now (especially on the last few pages! :D), I'm closer to getting my own avatar soon, & I'm growing a little impatient to get it. Heehee...

9. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

Lathaina, you're from singapore? COOL~! me too!

i too wanna get my avatar. but its still a loooong looong way. i've been disappearing from this thread. ^_^

AXN are already showing new seasons from the other CSIs except Miami. :( i wonder if there would be CSIM season 6? and how would Ryan look like? since he looks hotter in every season! heeee~! :D

10. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Ryan's hairdo has changed every season! Season 3: Long, S4: Short & neat, & S5: Spiky. Wow, I wonder if it'll change next season...Sure there'll be S6 for Miami in the future, because there is S7 for CSI (Las Vegas).

The S4 haircut is my favourite. :)
    Muahahaha!

11. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

That is a tragedy! What, no more at all? Ever? Don't they know that it's the most popular show in the world? :eek: :rolleyes: We'll have to make sure that there's plenty of Jon/Ryan goodness here for you.

(Who else is in Singapore? Is it Silhouette? We haven't heard from her for a while. Queen of the manips!)

We certainly need a dedicated Jon site. Or should I say another one, because athlov's is fabulous! I miss Jon Togo Online, though. :(

Here's a Mondaypic, anyway. From Curse of the Coffin. love how his hair is here. It's before it went all spiky. And doesn't that smile just make you melt! :p

AliGtr's Mondaypic
    [​IMG]

Credit to Miami Style.

Oh, before I forget! Go over to the FanArt forum when you have time, everyone. There are a number of challenges running right now with fabulous icons, banners, wallpapers... And I'm not just saying that because I did some of them. Go and vote! Go and drool over the pretty pics! The more votes the better! Okay, ranting finished. :eek: :D

12. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Awww, that pic is sooo cute, AliGtr.. His smile, his eyes.. :D

13. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

i'm from singapore~~. they do show CSIM but they tend to repeat it again and again. :( and sometimes we're halfway through the season, they repeat it from the 1st episode all over again. grrr.

how i wish i could call the tv station up and yell at them to show season5. ^_^

14. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I do believe he has hazel. Which is why in some light it looks green and in others it looks brown, and why he has the soft yellow glow. ;)

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I know this discussion on the spanking has been stopped....but I have not been online for a few days and just now seeing this. I apologize if I upset or offended anyone. This is why I never post on boards and normally just lurk.
    I have not decided if I will continue to post or lurk.
    I have enjoyed your comments and pics! I did tape SU2 Friday and am looking forward to watching it. I had a very busy weekend so I got little entertainment things done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.