CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by June_85, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

great timimg!! His just jealous!!!

8 mins can't wait... :D

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

i think this was one of the best eps i loved Stellas and Flacks "interegation" with the old maid- Did you see his face>>>>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hehehehe :lol: :lol: :D

3. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

So I just watched the Flack/Danny video - it'sfabulous! I still think Flack is very sexy when he slms that guy againt the wall.
    Sammy - I'm eagerly awaiting the return of Shane Casey. Yeah!
    What did everyone think of tonights episode? I only saw the odd bits, I'll watch it properly tomorrow but I've never found Danny more sexy than when he was wearing that mask. Bless him.

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Michelle, glad you like the video and i can't wait for the SC ep either.
    >Found a pic for you..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Flack's interogation was so funny. He does make me laugh. When he was eating the wedding cakes. He was proper stuffing his face.
    Those pics of Danny will give me sweet dreams tonight. More like nightmares!! Thank you for finding them.

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

lol, I wounder how much cake they ate white filming that scene!!!

7. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Flack was hilarious during that interogation scene, it was like at first he didn't get where stella was going and then he sooo got it. The cake eating bit, and when he does the whole vow line, the man is just too good!

I loved the at the beginning with Danny regarding the vacuum thing "Hey Danno..." - their friendship needs to be given some more time, we see glimpses and thats great but i just think more could be shown, without moving away from CSI work.

Love the pics!!

Danny made me laugh when he was telling stella that he thought a poodle had a skin complaint.

I did feel sorry for Hawkes though, when Mac had a go at him in front of the Lab (which btw i found highly unproffessional :rolleyes:) i felt like i was 12 and at my mates house with her mum telling her off... all a bit awkward.

I like Peyton, the way she told mac about himself, i'm glad its not only Stella that does it.

I'm sorry but anyone who can't see Anna Belknaps bump needs a sight test! :lol: I really wanted Lindsey to give Mac a dig tonight, when he was going on about that guy Mcquinn, and she said but we don't have any evidence that confirms he played apart in the girls death, basically he had a gut instinct (regardless of past cases) and he went with it... I like Mac, but i really was hoping Lindsey would give him a punch in the gob and tell him that he should take his own advice. :lol:

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

right this is going off track abit but...
    i was just making sure all my links were good to the videos and found the funnist CSI NY video ever!!

Funnyyy!!!

9. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

am i the only one who hates peyton and mac being together. i yell at the screen all the time when they are together. i hated how she was all "we wont get to do all the special things i had planned" Hate her!! i think i would be ok with her if she wasn't dating mac. stella and mac belong together!

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I had a very bizarre dream involving Danny and that blasted mask last night!! Damn you all!! Hehe!
    So I'm just about to watch the video nattybatty.
    I completely missed Flack calling Danny, Danno. What the hell .I'm such a bad fangirl!!
    I'm still not sure about Mac and Peyton. I do think Mac and Stella belong together and I hope they realise this and make them the main relationship of the show!!

11. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

By the way tonight on Five US is Blood, Sweat and Tears. Alot of Danny and Flack in tonights episode!! Yay!

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I liked last night's ep, though I thought Mac was harsh on Sheldon. I thought the scene with Peyton at the end was kinda sweet, though I would rather it was with him and Stella. I wish Mac had apologized to Sheldon, I know he did go to see him at the end and looked kinda sorry/guilty, but it would have been nice if he'd've apolgized to him by actually saying sorry. I'm surprised Mac was so harsh on Sheldon in public, he should really have called Sheldon to his office like he did with Aiden in season 2, if he wanted to reprimand him. Also, he was nastier to Sheldon than he was to Aiden even though what Aiden almost did was worse than what Sheldon did. I love Mac and understand he was just trying to protect the integrity of the lab, and he is sexy when he's mad, but still.
    I was pleased to see Mac at the opera at the beginning, even if it was with Peyton. I like Mac and Stella together better. I think that scene from the dog racing episode in S1 with Mac and Stella is much sweeter. And Mac likes Peyton when she's feisty-he should like Stella more, then, she's very feisty. I'm glad Mac got McQuinn.

13. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I have to admit that I agree with you there. I thought thsat Mac was hard on Hawkes. The scene with Mac and Peyton was very sweet. It is great to see that side of him. ;)

14. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

^^^ I'm definitely warming to the whole Mac/Peyton thing, I think they are genuinely good together and IMO the relationship rings true (unlike another one which I won't mention here... :rolleyes:)

Like you all I just loved the Flack/Stella interrogation scene - I thought Flack's facial expressions were just priceless..

Sadly not enough Danny for me :( but I laughed out loud at the scene with Stella - the Dalai Lama conversation where he can't keep up with her at all and is getting more and more confused. Very, very funny...

And as for the Mac/Hawkes bust-up; I ended up arguing with hubs about this one (yes, really we're that sad). I felt Mac was too harsh on Hawkes but hubs felt his actions were justified..so bit of a split vote over here :D

15. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I can understand why Mac wasn't happy about the situation, but I thought he could have also dealt with it better.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.