"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2005.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Oh, I guess I missed that one. Um, I guess they're all just human, in the end. And you know Sara isn't going to jump on anything Grissom says! :p

2. CSI_Gal

CSI_Gal Prime Suspect

I must have missed it too... I'll have to keep an eye out for it when I watch it again.

Did anyone else think that this episode had a feel to it that was more like episodes from earlier seasons?

3. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Another really good eppy :D

Loved Gil/CAth working together, yay for that and Brass mixing in as well. :lol: at the scene where Brass and Nick were questioning the dentist. Yay for seeing Archie as well, we don't see enough of him.

Not much of Greg again, put him back in the lab that's what I say. Love the slow mo ending and was PMSL at Grissom spitting tomato sauce and Cath saying 'You want fries with that'. Classic

I've missed silly Girssom moments, so I'm glad they are back

4. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

So is there a Brass/Cath ship coming up now? Considering their comments. :lol:

5. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Good ep, not as good as Miami this week, but so, so much better than last week's. We got some humor, a twist at the end (I was not expecting the daughter), and just one case. I'm happy. I do have one question: how did Catherine know the father knew that the daughter killed his wife?

6. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

I loved this ep. Best one so far I think. I like only having one case, Its easier to fallow and they can get more in.

Please keep unnecessary comments out of this thread. If you want to bash a ship then start a new thread on the shippers page.
    Thank You.

7. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Actually, don't do that either. We don't like to bash other ships here, if you don't agree with a ship, just don't go into that particular ship's thread. We've recently had a thread in Shipper central bashing my chosen ship, and it can be very upsetting.

8. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

To clarify: By "kill GSR now" I meant I wish tptb would not do anymore scenes like the bedroom scene where Sara is being put down- it´s getting very very old- just as several others have stated before me in this thread. I was only summing it up :lol:
    I´m stating my opinion and it was regarding this ep so it belongs in this thread nowhere else. :cool:

9. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

pretty good episode.. is it me or does Grissom look like a little older this season with greyer hair and he just looks tired..

10. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

Thanks for the clarification but next time how about you "State you opinion" instead of a blunt, rude comment.
    Hahahahaha.........

Anyways I really hope they have more episodes like this one. Just like the old days, One good case and good character interactions. What CSI's all about. And I bet the writter arnt even warmed up yet.

Grissom: Led Zepplin.. Stairway to heaven..

HA! That was one of the worst 1-liners up to date. I dont mind though.. I think there funny.

And yah, I think Grissoms starting to look weary of the job. I think his marriage with his job is starting to get a little wobbly.. Maybe a divorce in the future? :p

11. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

When Grissom said Led Zepplin i thought he was going to say "Another one bites the dust"! hahaha i don't think he would say that though..

12. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

I thought that was Queen.... :confused:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

ok maybe its just me but i was a little dissapointed with this episode. last week's was really good and this one was just ok. i really hope next week's is better.

14. church2001

church2001 Witness

This is the first time I noticed that Nick wears a large class ring on his right hand. Has he always had a ring or is this a recent addition?

15. gloosmoos

gloosmoos Prime Suspect

That was my very happy reaction when he got all flirty with her at the beginning. When she asked if that was a proposal after he said if you ever want to go back, it's on me, he didn't say no.