Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

So when can we get AJ to do a chat by himself for this site? I guess if we have to maybe with one of the others from the cast.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The chats are trickier, honestly. They're kind of dependent on the actor being pretty flexible...the ones who we've done chats with are ones I've gotten to know a bit better through the interviews and are willing to work with me over the phone to get them set up and in.

Interviews are something most actors and actresses are willing to do (save for the big cheeses--they're pretty picky about who they'll talk to!), but chats are something extra. That's not to say that AJ wouldn't do it...maybe at some point down the road.

3. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

^^I hope so! That would be really great, Top! :)

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Alright, the scrapbook search is finally over...but I'm an indecisive person, so I'm leaving it up to you guys to choose which one I buy. :lol: I made a post on the 'Adam Ross' LJ community here where you can see both books and leave a comment (anonymous comments are accepted ;)) with your choice. :D

Once we've decided on an album and I've ordered it, I'll get the guidelines to a mod and they can open up a fan project thread here for it. :)

(Don't forget to check out the pictures of AJ that BlueGirl posted in the NY Pic thread :devil:)

5. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

^^loving the travel one, Fay. :)

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

At least your willing to try. And something tells me he would love to try and chat with us. Especially now that he knows he has fan love here. ;)

7. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

I think you're right, I think that AJ would take the time to chat with us if given the opportunity. And I'd love to participate! He's become a vital part of the show, and I think everyone is starting to notice when he's missing. He's no Danny, but even so, it always sucks to be watching an episode and think "Adam should be doing that" when he's not in an ep.

Anyway, I'm excited to get this project going!

EDIT: **new AJ pics from his myspace**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Faylinn

Ooh, lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing, dd. ;) (Although now I'm curious what magazine they were from, and why that silly woman's hand isn't drifting northward. :devil:)

I'd love it if AJ did a chat--you know I'd be there. ;)

Exactly, Adam is definitely one of my favorite characters (obviously ;)), and I can't help wishing they'd put him in more episodes. :lol:

9. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Thank you for posting those pics! AJ looks stunning in them. i'm starting to look for his name in the beginnig credits now to see if he is appearing!
    On a side note I bought In Enemy Hands the other day (basically cos Carmine is in it) but I squealed when I saw AJ in it!! He was good in the slight scenes he had!

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I wonder what magazine that's from. Sweet pics of AJ! I wish AJ hadn't cut off part of that article in the second pic when he scanned it onto his MySpace page. :p I like to read the articles, too! ;)

11. Faylinn

It finishes: "Don't be fooled--he still lives next to Fay who is, by all accounts, a naughty little minx." :devil:

Hey, that could be what it says for all you know! :lol:

12. detectdevotion

"On AJ's other side is the delectable DD, who brings over baked good and makes sure she always has an extra cup of sugar for her neighbor." :devil: :devil:

sorry, "Pour Some Sugar on Me" was playing on my iTunes.

[​IMG]

13. Faylinn

Dude, we'd be the bestest neighbors EVAR!!! :lol: Tons of fun and all that jazz. ;)

And now that song is stuck in my head. *throws something at you*

That picture is hilarious. Neighbor-on-the-other-side-of-AJ, methinks we should jump in and rescue him...and perform CPR. Just in case, of course. :devil:

14. detectdevotion

Oh yes, I think just to be on the safe side, a little mouth-to-mouth recession should be done. I mean, what if he's not getting enough oxygen to his brain?

:devil:

I can't wait to see him on this next ep!

15. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Thank you Top. I was trying to figure out if my monitor was screwing up by cutting off the text. :duh: :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.