Why Lindsay Must Go

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by JDonne, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Sid as a dinkle-guarding ninja is a new one. All Lindsay has to do though is thump him in the bridge of his glasses, thus causing his techno-specs to fall apart and he's blinded. We need another defence for the Messer family jewels.

2. d2400

d2400 Hit and Run

The way they have Danny acting lately, I think his jewels are just tucked way up and they won't drop until this whole D/L catastrophe ends. ;)

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Sid is too fast and smart to let Lindsay mess with his techo-specs. He knows what's on the line. But, if you still don't buy it, Sid could have Flack standing guard with him. Flack can keep Lindsay distracted while Sid stabs her. Flack won't shoot Lindsay because anyone who messes with his K-Poo deserves to die painfully and slowly without the ability to scream or emote.

4. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

I thought for a moment you were suggesting a drinking game, but this sounds more like a recipe for dehydration. :confused: :lol:

5. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

I think Lindsay's also responsible for Sid's collapse in "The Ride In." She bribed one of the nameless lab techs to slip something into his food so he'd go into anaphylactic shock. She made sure she had the perfect alibi by being in Montanna when it happend, but believe me she's to blame.

6. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Wow....i just spent the last ten minutes reading these posts and laughing my head off....lol i particularly like the one about Sid being a scapel weilding ninja....=P

seriously though...i hope the writers take care of this whole Danny/Lindsay mess soon...its making me sick watching the reruns :mad:

7. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Whoever said they'sd love to fire Lindsay out of a canon. I'd pay good money to see that!! Hehe!
    I watched All Access this morning, Lindsay trying to interrogate and then show emotion for Stella was lacking to say the least.
    I don't think there has been a scene that she's done that I could 100 per cent say well done you nailed that scene.

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I've only seen "All Access" once on account of the fact that I think it's the greatest travesty I've ever seen on my television screen, but the fact that Anna's bad acting made an impression at all admist the disgusting, misogynistic violence that comprised so much of the episode is a testament to just how bad she is. If there was ever a time that something pissed me off far more than Lindsay ever did or could, it was the slashfest that was Stella's plotline in "All Access," but Anna was so bad that I actually was pulled out of my rage over how Frankie's attack on Stella was playing out. As much as I hated the storyline, Melina and Eddie were excellent, and when you contrast their performances with Anna's, in either that episode or any of her big storyline ones, it's laughable.

9. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I hear some of the scenes when Lindsay finally admitted what had happened to her in her past are pretty unbeleivable and poor. I just don't understand how the writers still believe that she's doing such a good job! It really annoys me.

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think what happened was that they planned out a storyline and didn't have an actress skilled enough to carry it through. Imagine Melina with that storyline, or Carmine or Eddie or Hill...any of them could have carried it. It's too bad because it could have been an interesting storyline, but Anna's acting really kind of ruined it. The whole thing felt half-assed to me...the writers didn't put much into making the story very rich, and Anna put almost nothing into it acting-wise. She was better in the courtroom scenes than in anything else, but by that point I'd long ago stopped caring.

11. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Oh right thanks Top. I just feel like it could have been a fabulous storyline and anyone else could have come in and kicked the crap outta it.
    i think i finally gave up on Lindsay in Manhattan Manhunt. She just wound me up and acted unrealistic.

12. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

Hi, ya'all. Just popping in to say howdy and you give me hope. I gave up this board after the umpteenth time of being attacked for my view on Lindsay as a character and Anna's terrible acting. I still have hopes that she will one day depart forever.
    Gotta say I miss Flack, but from what I've read of the episodes and what not, I am not missing the rest of it...particularly the (I think JDonne coined the phrase?) fauxmance.
    I have to point out, too, you would think that by sheer exposure, an actress would have learned a bit about her craft after as many hours as Anna Belknap has put into it. Just by being around wonderful talents like Gary Sinese and Eddie Cahill should have taught her something. I find it very telling that nearly two seasons into her role, she is still making the same mistakes over and over again.
    Kinda sad.

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Jaer, you're back!!! :D Glad to see you on here again. You must post more.

That's one of the episodes where I wanted to slap her. :mad: Jumping Danny's ass for calling her Montana was out of line just because she was pissed that Mac sent her to the lab. Then she whined about being the new girl and the butt of Danny's jokes. Hello, thank you very much. That proves my point that Danny started calling her Montana just to pick on her and get on her nerves, even she thought so. Also, she called Mac sir again in that episode. He told her in Zoo York not to call him sir. I wished he would have told her "Lindsay, didn't I already tell you not to call me sir." :p

14. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Even her grunt sounded fake. Lol...

15. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

She just seems to pick and choose when she can handle crime scenes. I hate the fact that she seems to be teachers pet with Mac and Stella and how she plays Danny off to suit her needs. I think the one scene I wanted to slap her was in Dancing with Fishes I think it was, when she was in the morgue with Sid and she just snatched the file off him. Manners cost nothing Lindsay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.