Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Can someone re-state the foster care spoiler for me? Or maybe just point me to the post it's in? Thanks

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

During the course of Danny and Stella's case, Danny and the new detective end up talking to a woman who runs a foster home. The detective asks the woman if she knows Stella Bonasera, and the woman says that she knows her because Stella was in that foster home in the past.

It's possible that I missed something or mis-interpreted it, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was telling us--that Stella used to live in that foster home. ;)

3. athens

athens Coroner

Thanks for clearing that up..Wasn't it another spoiler about Stella and something about her past/family that will be revealed when her exams results will come back??Does that has something to do with the foster lady story?

4. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

For any fans in new york out there, here's the on location in New York casting calls, perhaps someone could try to catch them...

EDITED to remove spoiler info--Top41

5. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

^ Man I wish I was in NY right now lol

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^^ ummmm kkkkk thanks a lot Faylinn, now I understand :lol:, now I can give my opinion :p

What's going on with these writers??, didn't she say she had lived all her life (until she was 18 of course) in St. Basil's orphanage?? :confused:, although maybe she jus didn't tell that boy in "Til Death Do We Part" all the details *shrugs*, she didn't have to after all, although the boy was in former homes so she had to mention the houses but not the orphanage instead :confused:, man now I'm really confused :|

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Asparagus, I had to remove the casting info. Feel free to point people in the direction of the site where it was posted, but if it's subscription stuff we could get in trouble for having it posted here. Sorry about that folks, but we have to be really careful with stuff like that! Thanks. :)

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I've read that a cold case involves Stella's foster father and in the end Stella makes 'the ultimate unprofessional decision.' We are all freaking out and wondering what the heck Stella might do. AH! I hate March so much sometimes. Then ya got Masters Week. I'm movin' in with Stella..... if she doesn't do anything we'll all regret.:~

9. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I think that has to do with them sending Stella's blood off to some military place to be tested. I'm not sure what they'd find out, but I believe that's what it refers to.

I don't know about the foster-father bit, but I do know that Stella is looking at things differently recently--and that might transfer to looking at professional matters in a nonprofessional way. ;)

Don't want to give too much away. :p

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ these spoilers are killing me... *shakes head* my fault for reading :p

I can't wait for those story lines...

Mac's ( i wonder, how will the team react? specially peyton(if) and stella?)
    Stella's (oh boy! finally! some peek in her past! I wanna see that! its always been a mystery...about her past...) and is her test results gonna be shown?
    Others: there is a spoiler about Peyton right? please do share! :D

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Yes, Peyton has a little bit of trouble (ep21?? :confused:) in the alley behind the lab/morgue. She ends up being involved in a crime scene. I wonder if they will put the yellow crime scene tape around the back of the lab. :rolleyes: Danny's working with her and I believe (not sure, all the episode spoilers are running together :p) Mac's working with them too.

ETA: I haven't seen anything yet about Stella's test results being revealed. Not sure about the last two episodes yet. If it's not revealed before the end of episode 24, it could be a possible cliffhanger.

13. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Ok, maybe this is just me being dumb, but if Hawkes should have not worked the case in Murder Sings the Blues because he knew the victim, how can Danny and Mac work a scene in which Peyton is involved?

Hmm, more neurons firing.

How come they could work Stella's case in All Access?
    Oh, I get it, this is an example of the lack of continuity, isn't it?

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Maybe I worded it wrong. I had posted this back several pages so I don't totally remember everything word for word.

It's not the same thing. It's more like she's in the wrong place at the wrong time kind of thing. She's in a bit of danger but she's not directly involved in the crime scene. She's just there when it happens. So, they can work it since she's not a victim.

IMO though, I don't see why they can work the scenes when it involves part of their team. Whether they are the suspect or victim. Seems like a conflict of interest to me.

15. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Thank you for the clarification. And I agree, it seems like a conflict if one of the team members is involved. If they were at least consistant, it would help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.