Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

yeah!!! at least theres something to look forward to sara and nicks interaction soon. thanks for posting it. love the idea that this writter think nick and sara are great as a team and probably he is secretly shipping them to ;) :D.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm sure she wouldn't have!! Falling asleep next to Nick would be the easiest thing to do!!

The spoiler has me a little down, but as long as we get the Snickers fun! :) I'm alright!!

GO SNICKERS!

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

wait, so is there going to be a snickers moment in the next episode?? OMGOODNESS... IF THERE IS... i dont really care about the last scene! haha,
    question: does sara like, look like she wants grissom there trying to make her feel better? bcause we you said was... well, i dont know if i should say it (for the other people's sake) but... you said tries? OOH, maybe she'll push him away:) and then nick will come in and SAVE THE DAY! haha, i'm sorry! lol
    i FINALLY get to talk with other snickers fan:) i'm at some other forums and NO ONE there likes snickers... it's GSR:( but.. yeah. looking forward to the next epsidoe. so, it's on March 29th?

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i hope that this eppie will have a nice way of putting sara and nick together even they work cases and flirt a little ;) so it will be a window of opportunity to have them more screen time together in the next few eppie to come.

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i know. i'm so excited for this episode. lets up hope that the last scene gets cut! ;) is that the only GSR scene in there? is there mostly just Snickers moments?? i REALLY hope so! :D

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Sorry to hear that about Heart she really tried to keep this thread going & this ship. So we will have to make sure it doesn't! Go SNICKERS! All the way.

With Empty Eyes as long as I get any snickers I will be happy because anything else can be made up in fanfic. Of course I would still rather see it than read it. ;)

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah, i'd rather it happen then someone making it up. but, i love reading the made up stuff:p haha.

there hasnt been alot lately, but that's gonna change next episode! :p and then nick and sara will be chooser after it because nick's going to be care about her some much and he's going to be there with her and everything, i think that it might change, we MIGHT see more of them together in the future. i kinda think grissom doesnt have them working together on cases because he knows their cemistry and he doesnt want nick to get to close to her. you no? even in season 6, the only times that sara and nick worked together is when grissom was like out of town or something. nick and sara used to ALWAYS worked together and had a good time, but now that grissom and sara are together, they havent worked on a case with just the two of them YET! kinda annoying. i wish that nick would tell sara that he has a crush on here or something. i dunno, i deffinatly seems like her likes her though. sara will fall for him!! :devil:

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Has this questioned been answered? If not, I'll pm you instead of posting on here. If you've already been pm'd, just let me know.

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

csiemily i agree, nick should open to sara and say that he is attracted to her. it would let sara think about it and realise she is feeling the heat of the same attraction ;) :D.
    and yes i think we really should keep our snicker thread up and going.

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

YES snickers forever!

i was watching "let the seller beware" last night. and when sara came in on her day off to work and then grissom says she has to take solo, nick stood up for her. that was cute BUT what was even cuter was that he was still talking about it. like, when nick and warrick were empty the pool, he was still saying that that was really stupid. here's the convo:

N:"I mean, I don't get it. She's not even slated to work, she comes in on her day off, and she gets to work solo."
    W:"You're still harping on this solo thing. You know every time you work with me, you learn something."

love that scene. sara's not even in it and it's still a snickers moment :D

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Let the Sellar Beware is my favorite episode. Nick was so tick off with Grissom for not let him go solo. It should like Grissom don't trust him to go along.

I agree with you guys, we should let Snickers come alive! When heart is no longer on this board.

12. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I agree. They're working the case and he's still thinking about Sara. And he's not mad at her, but at Grissom. He probably noticed some tension there...

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

grissom noticed some tension? yeahh.. i think so. i dont think grissom likes sara and nick working together because he knows how much they care about each other and their cemistry. grissom knows it's there... and so do we :D

hey, i dont really know this heart person BUT if she was a snickers fan... I SALUTE!! :p yes.. let's keep this thread going. i LOVE snickers and i LOVE talking about them. so, expect me to say around here for a looong time:p LMAO! :lol:

14. Can_I_be_U

Can_I_be_U Hit and Run

A blind, deaf, comatose person would notice the tension. :lol: It just slaps you in the face the instant that Nick and Sara appear on the screen together, or even when one mentions the other's name.

Sort of off topic, has anyone else noticed that on Spike they seem to play a lot of Snickers commercials when CSI is on? Someone in Spike programming is a Snicker too.

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

OMGOODNESS... YES!! i've noticed that too!! wow, i soo thought i was the only person or a loser:p LMAO! well, who ever that person is... he/she's my new friend:p haha.

i have a question, is there going to be a alot of snickers moments in the next episode. i heard that they (nick and sara) are going to have some disagreements? is that true, or are those ships just trying to dull or shine!! LOL.

either way, i can't wait to see the two loovers work together again, and to be there for each other, just like to good old days. season 4, nick and sara worked together ALOT. that's why it's my favorite season. and that's why it was the first season i bought! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.