who is your fave character out of CSI NY???

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dannyxmesser, Mar 16, 2007.

1. dannyxmesser

dannyxmesser Victim

hi, i was just wondering which character is your fave out of CSI NY, mine is Danny Messer x micky x

2. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Mine is Don Flack.. :D

3. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Maybe you could all explain why a character is your favorite. Otherwise, this thread will get boring fast. Just a list of character names without any substance.

4. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

My favorite character is Don Flack because I love his snarky attitude and his interactions with all the characters on the show. His scenes always stand out in each episode for me.

5. lindsaymonroe

lindsaymonroe Dead on Arrival

my favorite characters is danny end lindsay

6. Mack

Mack Hit and Run

Mine is Don Flack :)

7. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

I don't think I really have a favourite, I like them all equally. All are talented actors and play their roles well.

8. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Stella is my favorite for a combination of reasons. She is one extremely tough cookie and extremely attractive both physically and personality wise. The combination of these two makes Stella number one in my book. Mac and Danny are close follow-ups as well for different reasons. I like Mac's somewhat isolated personality and I really love Danny's semi-childish demeanor that has defined him throughout the show.

9. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Mine is Mac and Flack. Mac for his authority that he passes to his team, his awesomish looks and his glare. You can tell he reading you and deciding whether you're telling the truth. Flack I like because he has that look that says I'm really listening to what you have to say. Also he's very sexy.

10. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I have two favorites: Flack and Danny
    I like Falck because he is funny and amusing, and you just never know what he is going to do or say next. I like Danny because he is a tough character who is really good at what he does. And they are both rather good looking of course. I like everyone else too, but those two are at the top of my list.

11. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

Stella... she is simply prefect :D

12. athens

athens Coroner

Favorite??Well Stella and Mac are the two that I like a bit more but I like all the characters of the show!..All of them are different and really interesting! :)

13. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I love all the characters in some way shape or form but my favorite I guess would be Danny, because I love his accent (maybe becasue I'm from Staten Island) and he is soo pretty. Flack for just simply being Flack and lastly Sid. I love love that character I hope next season they make Sid a way bigger part of the show, kind of like CSI: Miami does with their ME Alex. But you really couldn't do the show without any of the main charcters (or Sid and Adam) so I love them all!!!

14. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I can't pick just one!, I think all the characters on the show are fab.

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I have three:
    Danny without a doubt--he's real and that's pretty hard to say for alot of characters of TV. He has real substance and he has feelings and he cares for lots of people in his life. He's cute and I love his jokes too(however lame they can be).
    Don--I love his wit and his sarcasm. He's charming and seems to genuinely care about his colleagues and friends, not to mention--he has morals and protects those he works with and knows. I love his toughness and his attitude to the bad guys as well. He's definitely my super hero.
    Lindsay--she's so sweet and I love her attitude towards her work. She has passion about what she does and she's been through hell and she'll come through stronger despite all this.