CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by June_85, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Dannyxmesser- I've decided as i have absolutely nothing planned this weekend, i am going to sit and watch my season 1 & 2 DVDs back to back.... AGAIN!! :lol: :D

2. dannyxmesser

dannyxmesser Victim

Sammy11 - i'm going to do the exact same thing as u as i've got nothing 2 do at the weekend either apart from watching CSI NY on saturdays. what do u think of season 3 so far x micky x

3. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Howdy all!! Hehe, I'm loving the pictures of Danny in the green shirt. Hello Mr Messer indeed. Just looking at the pictures from the link! I cannot wait for the Danny and Flack scene tomorrow! How said I'm this excited!!
    Two of Danny and Flack I could live with a bump on the head for that!

4. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

MichelleK - I think i have wasted a good few hours searching that link for pics.. :D one of them is my wallpaper at work (One of Flack form Jamalot).
    If there is two of them i'm expecting you to share! ;)

Dannyxmesser - I like it, the Shane Casey case was good and i'm glad its carrying on, some of the cases have been a bit weak and the whole D/L thing was gettting to me a bit... On the whole i think its good just hoping they develop Hawkes, Flack and Lindsey a bit more this season and get Danny back to his hot blooded ways.

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Erm i found some more stuff about tonights ep but im not sur if i should put it in a spoier box, but i will...

A person from one of Mac's old cases comes bac and couses him to get into a few arguments!!

I won't put in the actual plot unless you ask because i don't want to spoil it.

P.S i have seen the ep and i think its really good bt will definatly be on later to see what you think!

6. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Sammy11 you are first in line if i get two Danny and Flacks! *continues to bang head on desk* I was looking through those pics for ages last night whilst watching Tanglewood and Comic Relief.
    The Shane Casey has so far been my favourite storyline of this season, I know there hasn't really been much to compare it with, but I cannot wait for Raising Shane!!

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey,
    MichelleK and Sammy11 Flack is in tonights ep!! oh if you didn't know it starts at 9:30 tonight.

8. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Yay for Danny and Flack. I thought tonights episode was on at ten past nine! I'll double check though!

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

This is what it says on five.tv

CSI: New York (Drama)
    Time - 21:30 - 22:30 (1 hour long)
    When - Saturday 17th March on five
    Murder Sings The Blues. Series 3, episode 7.
    New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. When a young woman dressed from head-to-toe in blue is found dead in the subway after a rave party, Mac is summoned from a night at the opera to process the scene. Across town, a famous bachelor is found dead in his swim gym.
    Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Anna Belknap, Eddie Cahill
    (Subtitles)

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Yeah I just checked radio times. It is half past nine! Thank youfor letting me know or I would have missed the ending of it.

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Michelle, i found some Danny and Flack clips and now making that video!

12. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Lots of him hopefully!

It looks like it is shaping up to be a good episode... well i'll let you know what i think tomorrow. ALthough i don't think the Radio times have put in choice this week :confused:

MichelleK - i can't wait for the next installment of the shane casey case either, i like how they've dragged it out, made me think they could perhaps try that with other cases, you know have a few cases every season that span several episodes, so they can add more details - just a thought.

Nattybatty55 - A danny/flack vid? Oh goodie... i shall be having a butchers at that too :D

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

14. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Love it!! its one my favourites now :D

Have to say i loved the bit where you show D/L nearly kiss then you show the clip of Flacks face from insect eating scene!! :lol: :lol: :D

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

When i was doing it i wazs sorting through the clips and i sat on my seat laughing at that part!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.