Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSILevel1, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

Re: Sofia Curtis

I don't think Catherine has changed that much.
    She's fine as she is :)

Sofia needs a bit more depth lol:p

2. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

they are gonna give her more depth in ep 7-8 of season6...i heard...and i hope it wont turn out disappointing...im still rooting for a gil/sofia shipping then..bahaha..

OT:i made a fanvideo in the fanart sectiopn -fanvideo thread ..involving the csi cast..but sofia aint inside it..coz no1.she has kinda few scenes still..and the video is more of an angst video( so far we havent seen sofia blew her top loL)...basically it is bout gris,cath,sara,nick,warrick and greg...check it out if u guys are free...

3. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

I hope we learn a little more about her she is an interesting person and I can't wait for that 2 parter.

4. Guybrush Threepwood

Maybe I'll like the character later on. I've only seen the first eppy of season 6....
    I don't wanna talk shippers talk here, but hehe I'm not routing for Sofia and Grissom *points at banner* :p

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

ITA, Tazzer. She's a good-hearted, smart, strong woman. And to be a strong woman, one does not necessarily have to also be overly emotional with hair-trigger tempers. I would say Grissom is a strong male character, and I think we can all agree he's not very emotional, or at least doesn't readily show them. Add me to the list of fans who hope the writers resist the urge to mess her up. She's great, as is. :)

6. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Arturtle you know damn well what will happen if they do that, it will give people even more reasons to complain about her, especially 'stealing' time from others. And then more people will come into this thread and post all their dislikes.

I for one get no please going into the all the different Sara threads and posting all the reasons I don't like Sara. But maybe I should give it a try since it seems like the popular thing to do lately.

What if I'm missing out on a good rush talking all about the characters I don't like instead of wasting my time talking about the characters I do like. Hmm, off to give it a try.

7. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Havent you figured out by now that a lot of the threads turn into a I love sara thread even if it's not about her.

8. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Okay, I'll admit Kira, I did kind of see that trend. And I do keep forgetting that it's not CSI with Billy & Marg, but rather the Sidle show with what's her name.

I'm sorry, I'll try to do better in the future.

9. Guybrush Threepwood

Well actually Sofia can't steel Grissom from anyone...
    And sure I'm a GSR shipper, but hey, they're not dating so if the writers want Sofia and Grissom to get togheter that's okay. I wouldn't like it but what's there to do about it lol.

10. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

thats what annoys me...anyway anyone catched e latest ep of of csi already?is sofia in it?i gotta wait some time before i catch it on the net :D since i dont live in america

11. LiquidCrystal

LiquidCrystal CSI Level Two

No. Sofia was MIA.

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Hey, I usually don't poke my head in there but on last page Destiny posted

And I was reading these posts and... wait... you talk more about Cath and Sara than you talk about Sophia?

Just my thoughts.

13. Guybrush Threepwood

Sofia needs to get a background...
    That's my opinion. I can't like her until I know more about her.

14. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

I am really sorry to stray off topic but really, since when is this show "CSI with Billy and Marg" and since when is Jorja Fox "what is her name"?

This really doesn't seem like the attitude to have if we truly want this thread to be about Sofia, as it just fuels the endless discussion between Sara lovers and haters...And the same thing goes for Sara lovers too, of course. Just my two cents ;)

15. Kaye

Kaye Pathologist

Guys...

I feel like I can't post anything good about Sofia Curtis and how I love her character in this thread because I'm afriad I'll get bashed... Can't ya'll just create a new thread to bash her there?

I waited a long time to post in here again because I was hoping the Sofia bashing would tone down. I love Sara and Catherine, too, and which female is better has never been a competition to me. I love them all...

But to be in this thread and be afraid to post for fear of being bashed by a Sofia-hater while the thread is supposed to be dedicated to Sofia is not a good thing. I know Destiny has been sending all Sofia-haters over to this thread since this thread is about her, but now I'm asking solely as a fan of Sofia and nothing more--please take your bashing elsewhere. Ask Destiny if ya'll can create a new thread, because all this Sofia-bashing is beginning to get DANGEROUSLY off-topic and hateful and hurtful.

Destiny, feel free to shut my mouth for me if I am stepping out of line here, but I think this is getting slightly out of hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.