Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Bullet_Girl, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azza4Speed

Azza4Speed Police Officer

Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Am I alowed to pull a RalphFinnes/Quatas-Air-Hostess trick? :devil: :lol:

No, I'll be a good girl. I'd take some deep breaths, some snatched glances, then I'd make a subtle job of jumping into his lap if we had turbulence. Then I;d have to introduce myself.:) Not a good flyer.

2. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Hmm I like this question.

I'd definately say hi and introduce myself make him aware that I was aware of who he was but then I'd leave it at that and if he wanted to talk to me then fine, if not then fine also.

*sigh* Stalking on at MTV Studios!!! I have to say I am guilty of that myself but obviously London HQ and I'm very very ashamed to say that those days are NOT entirely behind me :eek: :eek:
    I've not been to MTV studios for about 4/5 years now but I still do go and see/meet my favourite band. Infact this weekend I'm away seeing them in concert. I don't go nowhere near as much as I used to when I was 18/19 *I think thats when I was at my peak but the past 3/4 years its not as common I go and see them. BTW my favourite band is Westlife for those who are intrested. USA/Canada folk might not be totally aware of their exsistance :lol:

I used to be a real hardcore....follower. I knew their entire schedule hotels/flights/PA's etc but it got to crazy and I've weind myself off them gradually. It was an amazing few years and we got soooooooo much off them, I still do get the odd few concert tickets still.
    I wouldn't call it stalking, but I can see why outsiders would think that lol, if your not in the loop of meeting your fave celebs you don't understand that its a mini world of its own :lo:

Anyways I've gotten a little OT there LOL :lol: My point was that I'd never freak out round celebrities I never have. I've met mega mega A-Listers....like American A-Listers, all by total chance at an awards show, or an airport or hotel etc whislt waiting on Westlife lol

I remember being @ Teeside airport in Newcastle a couple years back waiting on Westlife and their flight was delayed for 2 hours because the runway was shut because Air Force One was taking off :lol: thats my weirdest airplane/port expeirence I've.

I've always been fortunate so far to have met every single celebrity crush I've had, and Rory living 6000 miles away won't deter me lol, he's bound to come over here again on a working basis sometime

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!!! i love Rory!!! he's the best!!!! Speed was my fav character on the show.....it bothered me for months when his character was killed off i cried myself to sleep for weeks :( and it still botheres me and i cry every time i see the begining of Lost Son because i know what's coming later on :(.....i also cry when i see a ducati, hear Lynyrd Skynyrd because that was his fav band and when ever i see the word speed i tear up and the scene in lost son where he gets shot pops into my head..... :(

I also liked Rory in the movie Dazed and Confused...his character Slater is the best!!!! i love his line "Check you later" and the George and Martha washington story is priceless!!!! :D
    STONER
    George toked weed man?
    SLATER
    Absolutely George toked weed. Are you kidding me man. He grew fields of fields of that stuff man. That's what I'm talking about. Fields.
    STONER
    He grew that shit up Mount Vernon man?
    SLATER
    Mount Vernon man. He grew it all over the country man. He had people growing it all over the country, you know.
    The whole country back then was getting high. Let me tell you man, 'cos, 'cos, 'cos he knew. He was on to something man. He knew that it would be a good cash crop for the southern states man. So he grew fields of it man. But you know what? Behind every good man there's a woman. And that woman was Martha Washington man. And every day George would come home. She'd have a big fat bowl waiting for him man when he'd come in the door man. She was hip, hip, hip lady man............

SLATER
    And she was real cool too. She'd harvest the crops man. And that's what I'm talking about. She'd put in the, in the er bushels and stuff and sell it, you know? Because they had to make ends meet and stuff. I mean they... What... Did you ever look at a dollar bill man. There's some spooky stuff going on on a dollar bill man. I mean, and it's green too.

that part is the BEST!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Welcome to the Rory madhouse *cough* I mean thread, Need4Speed :D

So I suppose it's only fair that I should answer my own question, right?

Well, to start off, I have to say that I love flying :D
    If I found myself sitting next to Rory, well, first I'd probably not be able to look at him for fear of bursting into giggles and not being able to stop. I may have to go into the bathroom to calm myself down. Once I'd collected myself though, I'd have to introduce myself. I'd love to spend the flight talking to him (about absolutely anything!). And I woulnd't leave without an autograph, and if he'd let me, a picture of the two of us. I always have my camera with me.

5. Still_RIP_Speed

Still_RIP_Speed Police Officer

such a good question DragonflyDreamer well I'm in 2 minds, what I'd like to do...and what I probably would do....

what I'd like to do is after supressing my screams and taking some very deep intakes of breathes(not so obvivlous that he notices!!!) but really cool and casual and be like-"I know you probably get this all the time, but you look like this really talented actor-not that well known at the mo, called Rory Cochrane..."and then slip into conversation that way :p

what I would probably do....see him sit down, hyperventilate and then turn to him and half screaming half breathless be like "You're Rory Cochrane aren't you?O you are this is so cool, can I have an autograph or even a photo...even before the flight had taken off...after that I'd go seat somewhere else away from the freak :( and ever so often during the flight I'd scream-"I got a photo with Speed.ahhhhhh" and "wait till the girls on the thread see this!!!"
    :lol: :lol: :lol: but guessing in reality might be somewhere inbetween....

love the photo.yum subtle!!!I noticed the up and coming thing (did I not write that in a previous post??thought I did) anyway yes....still yet to see dazed and confused :(

6. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

welcome Need4Speed! i hope you enjoy it.
    that whole scene with the stoner and slater in d&c is funny its on of my faves :)

great answers everyone and Geni i just have to say when i read this :
    all i could think was 'yeah, got to liquor him up in order to have your way with him'

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Naughty, naughty :devil: that's what I'd do if I was of legal drinking age :p

EDIT: I was also squealing very loudly at the thought of that :D

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:lol: Ashley. You know I think I'd have to liquor him up not only for your reason but to loosen him up so he doesn't leave when my lame sense of humour shoves its way over to his seat. :D

Can you imagine all of us on a plane while he was there? :eek: Chaos ensues.

9. Dragonfly

:lol: Geni, that would be one heck of a plane ride. I can just see it... Poor Rory :p

10. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

:lol: it would be pandamonia. but you know if hes all drunk he might not even care

11. Dragonfly

Hhmmmm... you make a good point Ashley :devil: :lol:

12. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

what?? huh?? getting Rory drunk?? That would be fun. :D :devil:

13. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

oh yes...and i'd be happy to supply him with the alcohol since i'm of legal age. it would be fantastic.
    isn't it great coming up with ways to inebriate your fave actors just so you can take advantage of them?

14. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

oh yea. I could think of some more ways to inebriate Rory. My friends and I come up with ideas all the time.

15. Dragonfly

:lol: I had no idea that asking about sitting next to Rory on a plane would lead to all of us getting him drunk so that we can "talk to him"... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.