H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

BG you can start it if you want...that's cool with me! :D
    Okay New Poll...well not NEW...but a do-over more so...so vote again...I'll close it when one of them is ahead by at least two...(like in tennis!) :lol:

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

haha our title is ahead by two already :p

EDIT: Do you like my new Icon? I used one of Hcrazys manips in it :p

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I do like your icon...nice, very nice! :devil:
    And that's funny...I guess I should qualify my earlier statement...and say when one is ahead by two after like at least 6 people have voted...how about that?! :lol: (Although I do want that one to win for this next thread! :D )

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

okay, I guess...... :( :devil: But leaving me up to my own devices at a time like this is not a good idea. not a good idea at all :devil: :devil:

I used a pic at the end of Rory Cochrane "Doing the Curly Thing" because it was cute. I should change it to a pic of Emily I know..... :p

5. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Welcome Jennifer . I am a new one too. Howdy from Texas !

OK, so here is what could make for a good campaign if you really want to try it. We get some of our graphic artists to make images that are 'postcard' size, preferrably great chemistry moments. You buy some pre-sized postcard stock from your local office supply and print the graphics onto the cards and then write about how much you love them, point out great chemistry moments, [do not bash any other ship or even mention any other ship], etc. and then mail them to the studio, postage is postcard postage so it is a little less....you mail some to the producers, writers, to DC and EP themselves, everyone.

The key is to get the graphics out there and then pick a mail date - maybe the anniversary of some moment with them and then we all mail at once.....if everyone sends at least 25 postcards out and let's say we have 40 people do it - that is 1000 pieces of mail in the mailroom.

I think that makes a statement.

What do you guys think ??

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Sending it to David would probably be most effective. He seems like the kind of guy to listen to his fans, and at this point in the show's popularity, TPTB would be crazy not to appease its star, because let's face it, without Horatio there is no CSI: Miami. He could probably be very persuasive :D

7. HKingOfKool

HKingOfKool Victim

I would be interesting to see David demanding his for character to have a love relationship with Emily's character :lol:

David: Horatio...hooks up...with Calleigh...*puts on sunglasses*...NOW

8. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello all!! :) Thread title chase is still going!! :D

Hi Jennifer!! :) It's good to see one of the readers from CSI: DuCaine in here!! Welcome, welcome! :)

Just to go back to Tracy's question, I started watching CSI: Miami when S2 aired in Ireland, and I remember seeing 'The Best Defense' and I thought it was so sweet how Horatio defended Calleigh against Hagen. :) At the time, much of the focus was on Yelina, and I couldn't see that much DuCaine. :( I actually believe DuCaine found me, because I was actually considering shipping Horatio/Yelina and Eric/Calleigh at some crazy point, but all the fics I had read on those ships and saved vanished off my computor!! :eek: Creepy! When 'Lost Son' aired, I saw 'The Hug' and my heart melted. I thought to myself, "There's something going on there!! They're holding each other!!" Then I read a fic called 'My Mentor, My Lover, My Friend' on Fanfiction.net, and started thinking, "Yeah... they could work..." I found CSI: Miami Online, and saved some pictures of them, saying,"They look really good together!!" After that, I was a minor fan of DuCaine, but when I got the S1 boxset last year, and re-watched some DuCaine episodes, I was hooked!! The banter, the flirting, the chemistry!! :D I also discovered this site, and the rest they say is history!! :) I have made so many new on-line friends, and I feel priviliged to be part of this ship. :) Nice question, Tracy :)

Just to talk the postcard campaign, if we got David Caruso on our side, then we are a shoo-in for canon!! :D He has already made contact with the H/C Yahoo! Group, so he does respond to his fans. He would be a safer bet, definitely! We should do something, beacuse it's been how many weeks without a scene?? :( It's just not logical... I wish they'd do a Danny/Lindsay or a Grissom/Sara on OUR ship!! Have Horatio at home in his bedroom, and have Calleigh come in wearing a silk robe!! Have her lay her head on his shoulder!! Give us another hug!! Give us an almost kiss!! *deep breath* Shippers would sing 'Hallejuyah!!' and you'd get more viewers if you do it that way!! Come on!! Stop holding out on us, we're dying here!! :p

I'm typing up the next part of my 'Lost Son' tribute in CSI: DuCaine, will post it soon. Get the tissues out!!

Only 20 posts left 'til #5!! :D Very exciting! We are gonna party!! You're all invited!! I hope Casper pops in... :)

Here's a pic before I go, a S4 promo for 'From the Grave' :

They're so serious... *squee*

Byee!!
    :)

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

o. m. g.....! *squeal* I just had another dream last night of DuCaine! :D It was of them on their Honeymoon Say much? :lol: anyways, I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of this Yahoo! group if there hasn't already been a link posted?

10. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Bullet_Girl - I PMed you the yahoo group.

As far as the campaign.....I think it is good to send it to DC, EP and producers, directors and writers....I have this vision of them in the halls of the studio walking up to each other and saying "Look what I got in the mail?" and the other one saying "Look, I got one too."

tracy

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

like a mass Stalking effort or one of those freaky scenes from a horror movie :lol: only this'd be the start of a romance :p But yeah, that'd be a great I dea to send it to Emily, David and the rest of them too :D I am just so excited :D

12. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Eaxctly, Bullet_Girl, and the key is being realistic about it. I mean let's face it - #1 we miss the interaction between them in epsisodes, let's just remind TPTB to get them back in scenes together, get the banter back, the teasing, flirting, etc. and then do another campaign to shove the romance possibility down their throat....so to speak.

We can't start out with marriage requests....just get them to remember they have been on the show together for 116 episodes....and they need some scene time together.

tracy

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

mmmmmhmmmmm.... I'm all for reminding TPTB :p they seem to need alot of that these days :)

Not shoving exactly, just a gentle nudge in the right direction..... then if that doesn't work, *gets out tanks and bazookas* we can shove it :p

14. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Or perhaps an airplane banner flying over the studio for a few days would get their attention.....lol

tracy

Edit to add : That was probably too short of a post. So, do we ahve any graphic designers out there that want to take a stab at creating some postcards ??

15. starbuckhan

starbuckhan Dead on Arrival

Oh forgot to mention that my NEW DUCAINE VIDEO is now uploaded at youtube. You can find it under my profile STARBUCKHAN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.