Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Bullet_Girl, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

^ It's kind of funny because I asked for season four for my birthday and I also asked for a new copy of season two because I erm...Wore mine out. :lol:

I was just noticing that there seem to be more Speedisms for season two than there are for season one. Perhaps it's because Rory got a little bit more material to dabble with in the second season. -- Probably because they finally got into their groove and knew their characters. I'm really glad that Rory was able to get a lot of the comedic lines, despite being one of the more serious characters. :)

And because I like to post pictures, here's two from 'Right at Your Door' to add a little contrast. -- It's non-spoilerish as well for those who haven't seen it.

Woot!
    Casual

2. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

great pics Geni! i especially love the 2nd he looks so serene in it ha.
    great speedisms, i'm pretty sure you guys got most of them, i'm always slow with posting speedisms. but anywhoodle i agree with you all about s2. it was by far the best, everything the whole season just gelled so well together the stories the actors it was almost perfect.

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Great pics, Geni, thanks :)

Ready for this? It's a tough one :D

4. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

5. Still_RIP_Speed

Still_RIP_Speed Police Officer

oooooooo described him as 'up and coming' so when he hits the HUGE time (cause he is such a AMAZING actor) we can say-we've loved him from the early days....*girly dreamy smile* ooooooo these polls are getting tougher-specialy in season 2 heaven...Uber heaven :D like has been said its not just that speed was in it-it just worked if you get me??

Love those pics speed_cochrane especially that last one-looks so thoughtful and intelligent and damn sexy!

6. Finch

Haha oh I needed a minute to collect myself. :lol: Thanks for the info on a potential sequel, calleighspeedle. :D

I think it would actually be really cool if there was a second one. Though I'm not sure what role Rory would play. (obviously it would probably be 'Slater') But since he wouldn't be in college, maybe he'd be there as a teacher or...Something. :lol: (As in there's a group of kids but a couple of the original actors are there. Kinda like Degrassi. Muaha.) Geez as long as he's not sporting the green weed shirt and rambling about George Washington, it's all good. :eek:

Anyway, don't mind me and my speculation, lol.

And you're welcome for the pictures, gals. :devil:

7. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

ok i just got super excited. dazed and confused is one of my all time fave movies and if they did a sequal that would be fricken awesome! thanks for the infocalleighspeedle!

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Oh.... al this talk of a sequel is getting me more fired up and hyper :p :devil: okay, I voted for :
    She's uh, way to cheerful.
    &
    I think the mob would disagree 1.5 million times

Those ones are my fave from the epi (besides the Emily ones in that scene :p )

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

doesn't Speed look so goddamn hot here!? :eek:

[​IMG]

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:lol: He looks hot all the time :D

Hmm... I've noticed there hasn't been much discussion in here lately, so I've got a question for y'all:

You are on an airplane. The seat next to you is empty. A man comes in sits in it, and you look over. It's Rory. Are you sure? Yes, it's definetly him. What do you do?
    Do you start screaming and yelling, "Oh my God! It's Rory Cochrane!" etc?
    Do you immediately start talking to him, "I'm such a huge fan!" etc?
    Do you sit and stare quietly, hoping he doesn't notice, while you work up the courage to say something to him?
    Or something else entirely?
    Remember, you're going to be sitting next to him for the whole flight!

11. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

Megan, that's a good question. I'll definitely post my answer but I want to wait and see what other people say first, haha.

Um...while I am thrilled to hear about a potential DC sequel, was I the only one who noticed this:

"...as well as up-and-comer Rory Cochrane (CSI:Miami, Little Black Book, A Scanner Darkly)"

Oh James Luxford (dude who wrote the article), shame on you for not doing your research. Ron Livingston was in Little Black Book. I should know, I own it. Rory would've been cute in it but he's a different man. Sure, they rock the scruffy look and look hot doing it, but Rory is in a class all on his own.

Actually mom calls Rory "Berger" after Ron's character on SATC and I am always correcting her. It's annoying to no end...

ETA: My answer...

Well I like to think that I've matured since my teenyboppy ways back in highschool when my friends and I would stalk - err, visit the MTV studios everyday (it was loc. a only a few blocks away). But who am I kidding? I'd probably go to the bathroom to calm down (read: let out squeals of excitement & joy) and then come back and kind of casually, breezily introduce myself.

Lest I forget, on my way from the restroom, I'd flag down a stewardess for a drink to calm whatever nerves I have left.

Because let's face it, in the end he's human and puts on pants one leg at a time, just like all of us. I'd love to have a nice, long conversation with him and discuss all sorts of stuff about ...well whatever he brings up, the business, politics, the weather.

But I would def. make sure to get a)an autograph or b)better yet, a picture. It would be the plane ride of the century for me.

12. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

Yes he looks hot in that pic! But when does he not?

13. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

yeah i noticed that too. i'' love me some ron livingston too. but i agree rory is definitely in a class of his own.

and good question geez...i don't even know what i would do. i'd probably scare him because 1) i hate flying and would be having a panic attack just from being on the plane 2) once i noticed who he was i'd have an even bigger panic attack and probably scare the bajeezus out of the poor man. i'd probably just introduce myself tho, i wouldn't want to scare him and be likes 'oh ma lordy i love you your the best actor ever!' mostly because we'd be thousands of miles in the air and i'm pretty sure people get arrested for acting like that on planes now a days :lol:

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

okay, you know I'd probably stifle back a couple HUNDRED loud squeals and sit there for a couple of minutes admiring him... :devil: then maybe ask 'introduce' myself :p

15. Finch

sanderslove, welcome to the thread! I hope you're having fun here. :D

And mm yes he looks mighty fine with the stubble and shades. :D Thanks for the picture calleighspeedle!

In answer to the question:

I'd probably look over, realize it's him and not say anything for a while. Then I'd probably read the barf bag to keep breaking the windows with my high-pitched squealing. :lol: Nah, kidding. I'd probably buy him a drink or something because that's the classy thing to do. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.