CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Guys I don't think we should be worried if Yelina dies. It is waaaaay to soon to put that kind of drama back onto the show.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

CSI: New York whistles innocently...

3. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

YELINA! VALERA! MAJOR E/C!!!

*dies multiple times*

It needs to be May already. Does anybody really care about the months between now and then? This is like a hit of S2 nostalgia. S2 > All.

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

first I DO care for Yelina character and for me more correct will be after someone post such valid spoiler (what about take from someone like TPTB ) then we to start discuss this for now delusion drama possibility for her character. something that i don`t believe will happen ever in this tv show...

not in last place Ann Donahue and Corey Miller have say a lot times this 2006-2007 y. that they WANT Sofia Milos back in CSI Miami !!!!

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Ok calm down guys let's get a grip here (applies to myself as well). I highly doubt if Yelina would ever die on the show. The writers went to too much trouble to ask SM to come back I think.

For now I think it's an impossibility to kill off Yelina.... not unless tptb wanna commit suicide. It'll like totally kill the show.

6. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

*points up* Yes, what Hrockz said. Good Yelina fans. Good! *pets carefully*

I for one am glad to hear that she's working some semblance of law enforcement again, where she belongs. I was quite worried she'd end up opening a flower shop or something. Does this mean she's remembered things like why someone would cut the tips off a latex glove? :rolleyes:

Personally, I'm just praying that the writers have improved her dialogue from what it was in "Rio." Do you hear me, writers? I'm not asking you to strike up the UST again, or even hoping for any continuity from/reference to the last time we saw her*. I just want to hear her sounding intelligent and professional again. Is that too much to ask?

[* = Okay, that's a lie, I'm hoping for a *teeney* bit of continuity...]

7. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Yeah, you know I say one thing and someone always gets mad. Like I said, there'd be too much drama if they killed her off.

8. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

There's this episode on right now, i haven't seen it and i don't know what the name is. So i'm just going to talk about it. See you guys can identify it for me. ;)
    ----
    Another episode based on the sale of sex! Oh goody...

Oh, what was her name? Sonya? Peter's date, she so gave Horatio the smile and the eye sex look. Score one for Horatio...
    And Ryan is jealous of Eric. :lol: "And since Eric got the prime assignment of interviewing the girls..."
    And OMG Natalia's shirt, holy crap, no offense to anyone but she was dressing so...i won't say it. I don't want to offend anyone. But you can tell once you see how far that shirt cuts into her chest...

Ok, it's coming back on, i'll update.

On the side note, i've converted my brother to CSI Miami-ism. :lol:

Ok, editing back. HOLY SHIZER CSI MIAMI IS SPREADING ITS WINGS. Peter was blackmailed into funding a terrorist cell? *whistles* And Sonya was behind it all. I was thought something was fishy about her, she was posing as a 50 tho girlfriend for Peter. And she was a bit ugly. Yeesh. So of course somthing was up.
    So, terrorists, then 10 000 pounds of plastic explosives get involved. Now we all now what to do...

*trumpet sounds*

Super H!!

Ok, fast-forward. Calleigh gets shot; gets up, super pissed at this Jake guy. And we got freaking hot sniper action by H. There, i'm done and out. ;)

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh that is "Going Going Gone" it is from earlier in the season when the writers attempted to do a terrorist plot in Miami!! Personally I don't think it worked out too well, especially with the follow up ep they did called Backstabbers. It just seemed a little too out there for me ya know...especially since that is basically the model of 24.

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Yeah, and what really happened to that plot? Sonya is still out there, right? Miami has never been good with following up, so i'm hoping they'll close this one up later. Not a fan of the terrorist plots. Miami's crime isn't that bad! :D And they shouldn't be copycatting, I'm not a terrorist fan and that's why I don't watch 24, lol.

11. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I don't watch 24 either.

No Sonya was caught and put under arrest. What, did she escape?

Oh and one more thing...THOSE SCREENS ARE FREAKING ANNOYING!! Mostly with the Natalia scenes, they just cut into and cut into and cut into and zoom in and zoom out repeatedly and it jsut drives me mad... :mad:

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Sonya escaped in Backstabbers and H and the team try and find her b/c the people she was working for thought she turned on them and gave the police info on the plot from "Going Going Gone"

13. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Damn. Screw her then. :lol:

14. Horatios_girl

Horatios_girl Victim

Cainesugar, you mentioned "the quick trigger finger mishap with H" whoa I missed something. Can you fill me in?

Thanks SJ

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ actually this info re H come from tvguide.com - Ask Ausiello

but what mean this answer is mystery. :rolleyes: did H will miss target (bad guy run away) or shoot innocent man ?! :confused: also for me possibility he to be wounded is small, coz this S5 Delko was shoot :rolleyes: better will be we to wait for more concrete spoilers ;)

alos from the same Ausiello today have new update:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.