Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey AL, don't blame me. I swear, THE TOM was possessing me. Or perhaps infected me via osmosis. Either way, I'm not judging you for the baby standing. I mean, I'm not a big fan of kids, so if you choose to stand on them, that's your business ;)

:p

I've just had a nutty notion for a topic, and I blame it entirely on the fact that I've just finished watching the L Word and Bette threw a somewhat disasterous dinner party. If Grissom and Sara had a dinner party for all their colleagues & friends, how do you think it would go? What would they serve? Would they cook or have it catered? And what would be the most disasterous thing to happen in the course of the evening?

Thanks Adz :)

I know. I miss the hardcore gutterfly crew too. I've been pestering TS to post more, but she seems to be immune to my pestering. That does not bode well for me. Not well at all... *menacing music*

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Was that a viewer who wrote that in TVguide? Or the editors?

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I read that desertwind today. I cannot believe this person wrote about Jorja, as plain girl. She don't have figure, little chest or other thing the person wrote. I like Jorja the way she is, not that fake boob or plastic surgery to try to look like a barbie doll (Like Pamela Anderson, she is all fake.) Jorja isn't, she doesn't need all that stuff, she is perfect the way she is. Billy and George love her.

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I have always pictured Gris and Sara having a casual sit down at their place once everyone knows they're an item... but I've never really pictured them having a meal. It seems very anti-them. I mean, I can't see them actively planning a social activity, like that. They're such private people, that I can see them being very welcoming, but just not as motivated to put together bashes. I mean, I have a great group of ten friends. We've known each other almost 5 years. We have had about about 18 parties since we met. I have organized all but ONE of those.

So, personality is a factor. So, I just can't see Gil and Sara throwing a dinner party for their pals. However, going out to eat, or just coming over to sit and chat and drink wine... that I can see. Though, I guess I'm odd.

Can't believe I'm posting this much but I am rediculously bored at work.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The reason I'm impressed by these letters in this national magazine.. how many TV shows are there? like zillions, and yet almost weekly our couple gets coverage.. why? cause their 'HOTT' and why aren't they printing letters about "other romances" on other shows? HMMMM? so that's cool.. ;)

6. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

You know I really agree with this. I read fan fics all the time about them having the team over for dinner. While I think its cute and the stories are usually so good, I just dont see it happening. Everyone is pretty private if you think about it. Like we get little off hand comments to eachother but the big bonds I see between personal relationships and work friendships extend Grissom to Catherine, Warrick to Nick, and Greg to Sara. Thats just my take.

But no one is more personal to eachother that Grissom and Sara.... DUH! lol

Yeah but I just dont see them sitting down to a dinner in their home with everyone.

Is it me or does it seem like when their relationship is figured out, or they out themselves, that some of the team are not going to have some dramatic reaction to it. I could see Nick and Warrick sort of being like, "Well thats great for you guys, but I didnt really need to know." (in a joking manner).

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Don't forget Nick to Sara, they shares a strong bond.

I don't picture them bring their friends (family) over dinner...just yet. They not ready to tell them yet. I know they won't tell anybody, not to Ecklie. He will fire them, but the sheriff will let not him fire Grissom and Sara.

Nick and Warrick congratulation to them, Catherine will too. I don't know about Greg, he will be hurt that Sara will choose Grissom over him, later he will congratulation to Sara.

8. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

someone talked bad about Jorja????? blah...
    i just can't wait more... gosh
    i want 7x18 nowwww :(
    i need new stuff!! aff
    i really not well this days without our CSI...even with reruns...nesting dolls played yestarday here, but haaa CSI is my drug
    i'm in a crisis as of abstinence

9. Desertwind

And on Jorja/Sara "needing a padded bra" HMMM, I think not :mad: and I think the whole gang would come over for dinner, their a tight-knit group.. and all have each others backs.. what a great scene that would be, all socializing :D

[​IMG]

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Booo! :mad: Some people just need to get a life. They are unhappy with their own image that they have to pick on someone else. :rolleyes:

You can be hotter than a mother and still have small boobs. But hey...it doesn't matter. Grissom loves her for better reasons than that... :p

Plus...she's HOTT. :D

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I choose to ignore insanely stupid comments like the one about Jorja, and focus on that positive one.

Which is totally true, by the way. lol.

Honestly, something tells me Jorja, the former model, isn't crying herself to sleep at night because she doesn't have double-Ds.

12. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I don't know if I could imagine them having the whole gang over, but maybe just one at a time. Definetely Catherine. :lol: Especially after she finds out. Oh, that concerns me. How come, if Catherine and Grissom are good friends, then how would she not notice that Grissom has a woman in his house?! Maybe they aren't as good friends, as they used to be? I suppose that conversation between her and Nick was a bit un-friend like.
    Seriously Grissom must have told someone, anyone. Maybe he has an online buddy! :lol: Aaand Sara, she must have wanted to scream it from the rooftops when Grissom finally caved. :lol: (like me ;) )
    Guys! Never guess what I have posted 100 posts! That means I can post pics: [​IMG] Burden of proof :) It's a good-un don't ya think? *sigh* (Despite the angst that followed, but a few, ok, many doses of angst got them where they are now right? :p

Adzix, could I pretty please, borrow/lend an icon? With sugar on top and everything? I'll be a good girl and credit you and everything? *bats eyelashes* :D
    Exactly. They just sag anyway, :lol: did I go to far? I went to far. :rolleyes:

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

let me put it this way: if she wanted, she would have them.

you know people who watch TV are so undecided on what they want. first they complain that shows are unrealistic cuz all the actors look too Baywatch-ish and next you know they send letters that an actress doesn't have perfect boobs. i'll never understand that.

this show is real. the canon relationship is not between some metrosexual guy and his fake girlfriend who work in bathing suits at a crime scene b/c "it is hot" and have crazy-ass bunny sex against the tarantula terrarium using strawberry flavored condoms. if that lady or guy, whatever, wants something like that, i'd suggest renting 25 seasons of Baywatch. there is plenty of that there.

about Geeks throwing a party or inviting people over for dinner. naah, i don't see them doing it. BUT, i can picture them inviting the team to go out and eat/drink/hang out.

y'all know, it would be interesting if for example Grissom and Sara came up with the initiative to go out and ask the team after a tough case. well, i can see only Sara actually ASKING that, lol, but y'all get my point. The Geeks would come to the pub/whatever a bit earlier together, sit and just talk (and laugh, yo, laugh), eyesexing. then Cath would come but observe the oblivious duo for a little while from a distance. she would walk up to them smirking the way she does, and sit not adressing what she just witnessed. then the rest of the team would show up, and they would all have great time. Grissom and Sara would be flirting a bit and eyesexing in their usual TOYD-ish/LoG-ish way.

then the next day Cath would ask Grissom The Question, of course in private. i'd say in his office. they like those little private chat sessions in there. well, Catherine likes them, lol.

C: You know, I haven't seen you go out for a while.
    G: *raised eyebrow, gaze still on his papers*
    pause
    C: You seem to change a lot lately.
    G: *eyebrow reaches the hair line*
    C: *matter-of-factly* Girlfriend?
    G: *the same look he gave after "i haven't had sex for 6, no, 7 months"*
    C: Is it Sara?
    G: *mouth agape*
    C: ...
    G: Catherine ...

and here is a problem. i don't know what Grissom would aswer to that. i have simply NO clue. so let's just pretend it's in character for him to say this:

G: I would prefer not to talk about my personal life.
    C: What a surprise.
    G: *blank stare*
    C: At least now you have a personal life.

i think TPTB may leave us uncertain if the team or anybody knows about GSR throwing us an ambiguous scene somewhere in the end of the season. that'd be a cliff-hanger that would help us survive through summer.

go ahead egg! i'll be more than happy if you use whichever you like :)

done rambling. *goes to make icons*

14. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

eggbe4thechicken, you already got 100 posts! Oh, you're so lucky, I'm so behind you, and I can't wait 'til I can have my own avatar. Adz, can I also ask for a permission for your icons in advance? They're just so great...

15. Desertwind

This is so cool, and much research must have gone into it ;) everyline they've ever spoken to one another from S/1 all the way up to now!!! "it's so obivious isn't it" why are their other ships? :( we've missed alot of these!! wow :eek: ENJOY

HISTORY OF OUR COUPLE

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.