Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

hey guys I was wondering where you got David Caruso's address? How did you get to write to him? I wanna know all details please cause me wanna write too :D
    Also where could I buy the Season 1,2 cards for CSI:Miami :D
    Thanks alots
    Katie <3333333333

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Hehe or Ron. But back on topic.
    That pic made him look very much like the English teacher he was. I almost was like, 'teacher! Teacher!' :lol: Thanks for that. (or maybe an author at a book signing, something along the education lines.) :lol:

^ Well you wouldn't write to his personal address, I'd bet CBS has fanmail addresses somewhere. I unfortunetely can't get them at the moment, but someone else might or maybe later I can for you. :D I also don't know the answer to your second question, but someone (Rebecca or Lucy maybe) noted above that cards 2 were coming out in May of 2007. If that's what you mean. :D

Thanks for sharing your fanmail responses guys. So nice to know that he still cares about his fans...and to see the great pics.

Not only has Horatio been an amazing hero to watch, he's created an ideal man for me, so to speak. He seems like the most amazing guy who would be there for you and be kind and loving...ah I've said all this before. :lol:

Anyways, thanks guys.

3. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I agree. I can almost predict what he's gonna do next as far as the way he stands ot tilts his head. Even his sunnies. LOL. They've allowed our H to become to predictable. There's no mystery surrounding him no more.*cries*

4. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

There's still plenty of mystery to his character. We don't know where he lives do we?

Ok, that made me laugh. :lol: For some insane reason...

Ok i know about the eye problem, but it still doesn't answer my original question. Does DC wear contacts when he's Horatio? Because Horatio's eyes are a drop-dead blue. So blue that people would begin to think he wears contacts. I don't wear contacts, but people think i do because my eyes are so blue.

A treat. :) A weird looking one at that. :lol:

[​IMG]

5. Horatios_girl

Horatios_girl Victim

Okay I have to agree with you I like my tunnel vision as well, I recently made that comment to a friend I would rather not know much about DC or even see some of his other movies. :rolleyes I know I'm weird. It's just really hard for me if I see someone I like play a baddy. :( Although Netflix is sending Kiss of Death.

6. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

sorry for my late post throughout the convo but wow he actually replies to his fans? u guys must be one of the lucky ones lol i havent gotten a reply from my letter i guess they reply randomly or somethin... anyways, im over it well not really but o well sorry to get off topic

7. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

True, i don't like Davey playing the villian. :( I'm just so used to seeing him the hero. :)

8. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

I have been watching a lot of David Caruso movies. He is a really good actor. Yes, in some of the movies he played a baddie (King of New York, he plays a cop that goes bad but he played a damn good cop that went bad really well) I liked him in Kiss of Death and Jade (even though Jade was a sexual kinky kinda movie. Don't expect to see Caruso with his clothes off, he was the only actor that kept his clothes on in that movie) I also enjoyed Black Point. Not to bad of a movie. I am attempting to gather more of his movies but it takes some good huntin' to get ahold of these older movies.

In King of New York, Caruso has this adorable dimple on the right cheek(on his face people) everytime he smiled. He looked really good in that movie. (reminds self to finish watching KoNY tonight) I have a list of movies I need to aquire with Caruso in them. Caruso is a very good actor and the movies I saw are pretty good because of him.

The Good Rebecca

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

King of New York is thus far my favourite movie David's been in. I loved seeing him turn bad. It was great, although it was unfortunate at what happened at the end, though.
    Jade was another great movie although it performed horribly at the box office. One of the more under-rated movies he's been in. There was a scene in particular that got pretty kinky with him in it (hands were going places they shouldn't have been :lol:). David Corelli (the character he played in Jade) reminded me of Horatio in some senses in that he was devoted to justice but also there was a tragic loneliness to him in that the woman he loved married his best friend (drawing parallels to particular characters close to Horario...) because, according to the best friend, the woman picked him because David was too quiet and wasn't pursuant enough (don't worry, that didn't ruin the movie...it was rather a moot point).

When I saw the pic of DC with glasses on, it kind of reminded me of Phil Donahue:

Phil

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Yes in King of New York, he was a great cop, who turned to the bad side in a really great way. Kinda like Star Wars.

You have a cruel sense of humour.

11. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

But you know I still love him :)
    He would look better with Bob Saget's glasses:

The Great Saget

12. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

*shudders*

How about we just let DC have Horatio's shades? Looks great in them. :D

13. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I just saw 'Identity', and DC was AMAZING. I loved his interaction with Clavo, how he went about figuring everything out, and how he taunted him at the end. It was a great apisode and he just shined. (I loved when Clavo put on H's shades and was playing around but I wanted to grab them and dust them off and sanitize them It was really funny) It was one of those s2-ish s3 episodes. And look how far they went with clavo! :D

Anyways, I know Sagat. Well my mom does. And the DJ that did my Bat Mitzvah did his daughter's. He's real nice, and funny. But he can't compare to DC with glasses. Maybe when he was on 'Full House,' back when he was young, but not now. :D

Sorry, I seem to veer OT like every time I post. :lol: Sorry mods.

14. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I like Saget's glasses, not his face :lol:. They have potential on DC :D
    I also liked the shades he wore in the Eva LaRue birthday vid...very hot.

OMG cainesugar does your mom really know him?

15. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Not wanting to see him in a bad guy role? But it's so great! I mean, like in Proof of Life, well they are the good guys but the language is something very different and makes me laugh. It's great movie! Same with Kiss of Death. Body count and Cold Heart are not that 'great movies' but still kicking ass :D

I have to say if it was John Kelly vs. H Caine I'd choose John :rolleyes: He was more..human, more lively.

(I guess the first role where you see an actor is always a special one for you)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.