Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew you would want to jump in. :D

Maybe Lindsay sees Danny's disco ball and pink underwear and bolts? :lol:

2. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

By slapping him around repeatedly for being so stupid, then taking him out to Giants Stadium and putting him in that grave for 24 hours.

And slap him around repeatedly for being so stupid, then take him out to Giants Stadium and put him in that grave for 24 hours.

And as a clue at the very end, they direct the viewer to the tie-in website, www.kinkapoodle.com, except a technical snafu doesn't put the site up until the end of summer. But we know who he ends up with ;)

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Or Lindsay finds out Danny's a woman :eek:

lol this stuff is funny even though I'm not thrilled with the spoiler.

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ LOL that at least explains why he shaved his chest :D

5. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

Personally, I’m going with Lindsay actually committed the brutal shooting that left her friends dead then she framed and innocent man, and committed perjury which would explain the utter lack of emotion when discussing the faces of her four dead friends. Danny gets a letter from the framed and convicted killer that leads him to uncovering Lindsay’s real dark secret with help from Flack. The final scene of the season shows Danny and Flack with their guns trained on Lindsay and the episode closes with a black screen and the pop of a gun.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Wow :eek:...I'm totally speechless and ask Fay, that doesn't happen very often. Ecstatic but speechless. I knew that the DL ship wasn't going to sail that smooth. How boring would that have been? :rolleyes:

Top, I love your theories, all of which could work. ;)

That would be a perfect ending.

JDonne, yours is almost a perfect ending....or will season 4 start with Danny and Flack having an intimate moment? :p

7. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Danny's season-ending distraction?? *rubs eyes* Am I really reading what I think I'm reading?

Wow, after a whole season of neglect the writers finally remembered about Danny? :eek: Well, what can I say? Whatever happens, I'm glad for the "distraction" :lol: And very curious about this finale...

8. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

But of course, I wouldn't have in any other way. Well, I'd have it nude and maybe me in a special cameo singing something about ding dong the . . . ;)

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yes, yes and yes! Danny needs some sense slapped into him. :lol:

Someone really needs to register that URL. :lol: CBS's hot new promo for the beginning of season 4! :lol:

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yes, it's true, 1CSIMfan being speechless is a very rare occurance. We should commemorate this special occasion with cake and balloons.

My responses:

~ Yay, at least I won't have to endure Danny and Lindsay holding hands and running off into the sunset in the finale while cheesy music plays and the screen fades to black, leaving a lot of fans feeling cheated and dirty.

~ Boo, that they seem to be connecting Danny's storylines to the D/L thing. Lindsay might need Danny to validate her storylines, but Danny can stand on his own. If the writers cripple his character by making him dependent on Lindsay, it'll be a very sad day for the show. :(

~ Yay for a possible Danny-centric storyline! And they'd better include Louie, I'm just saying. Better late than never, I suppose. Let's just hope that it isn't as half-assed and rushed as Lindsay's storyline has been this season.

~ Boo if they even think of stuffing Lindsay in a Tanglewood storyline. :rolleyes:

Anyway, that's mostly it. Basically, even if I'm glad they aren't doing the schmoopy s**t with D/L right now, I don't have the most confidence that they'll be able to resist going that route. The 'forever bonded' and 'destiny dashed' crap sounds like something straight out of a fanfic summary. People can be 'forever bonded' without it being in a romantic context, but come on, this is D/L we're talking about. :rolleyes: And as for 'destiny,' well, I have to say they haven't sold it to me that these two have any kind of destiny other than being perpetually nauseating onscreen, and Danny being ball-less forevermore.

If the writers had the balls to go with a homosexual relationship on the show, I might give them more credit, but I just can't see it. Too bad, because if done right, it could rock. All things considered, however, I'm glad Flack is staying out of it. *clings to D/F and protects them from the writers*

Edit: Dude, kinkapoodle.com would be a site well-worth having. Not sure what anybody would do with it, but it's a thought. :lol:

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

And one that I'd never read, I might add. :rolleyes: I'm hoping this didn't come directly out of an executive's mind...

12. Faylinn

Yes indeed. If you ever see 'Danny and Flack were forever bonded after the tragic events that took place, but will their destiny be dashed by the lab's newest technician, Mary Sue???' in a summary for one of my fics, please to be whacking me over the head. :eek:

Oh, and I forgot to weigh in on the Angell issue before.

It could very well be that we've seen the last of Angell, although I hope not. Emmanuelle is fantastic, and the writers will have lost a major opportunity if she never comes back. However, that having been said, if Emmanuelle feels that moving on is better for her career, I can't blame her. She hasn't been utilized to her full potential on NY, which is a shame, and if she wants to move on, she's got my support. ;) *makes a note about "Supernatural"*

13. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

:lol: :lol: That whole "forever bonded" and "destiny dashed" business has me terrified to tell you the truth. But your hilarious posts have made me feel much better. Though it's obvious that Danny's distraction is Hawkes! Come on, even though Danny flew halfway across the country to see Lindsay and nearly kissed her, he never invitied her over to his mother's house for dinner. Or Flack, or Mac. Just Hawkes. So there. :p :D

In all seriousness though, if the writers turn the D/L thing into a constant on again/off again thing for the remainder of the series I'll have to bail out completely. The show will become completely unwatchable for me.

14. Faylinn

Silly girl, it's obvious that he was trying to butter Hawkes up for a threeway with Flack. :devil: Danny can't handle all of that delicious hot jackhammer lovin' all by himself, you know. ;)

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I hate to say it, but this one is a possibility that the writers might seriously go for. Sounds very CSI:Miami-like ... which is, basically what CSI:NY has become, if ya know what I mean. :p Of course, should this storyline be picked, it'll also mean we'll be seeing Danny dead to the world on a hospital bed most of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.